• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I felll in love with Mrs. Michelle - an awesome memory

underthetable

TMF Novice
I used to live next to a friend whose family and mine had become close to over the years. My friend's mom, Mrs. Michelle was someone that I had known growing up. She was beautiful, athletic and every boy's dream. She had long chestnut brown hair and was always dressed nicely. She had some sort of job where she traveled a lot and when she came home, she always professionally dressed usually in skirt, nylons heels...something along those line and because she was so beautiful, I was always very shy around her. I don't why, but I was just intimidated by her because I liked her so much and I was embarrassed for her to find out. I was always very shy, but with her it was on a whole different level, and I think she knew it because she was always so sweet to me and made sure I was included in any activity that was going on with her family. It didn't help that for as long I could remember I always wanted to tickle women's feet, but I was also very embarrassed because of this as well because I wanted a chance to tickle Mrs. Michelle's feet.

It wasn't until about 5 years after knowing Mrs. Michelle and her family, Eric (my friend) and Stacy (daughter) and their dad (Bill) that I found myself brave enough to tickle Mrs. Michelle feet.

It was around Christmas time, and we were all sitting in the living room at Eric's house. Now picture this. It was a large room with a high ceiling, a big Christmas tree, a huge picture window at the back of the room and a couch in front of the window with a coffee table in front of that. Three lazy boys and a TV on a stand. Mrs. Michell sitting on the couch, in nylons and flats, with her legs crossed. It was absolutely freezing outside, and everyone was dressed accordingly.

She was ignoring the rest of the family and whatever was on TV that everyone was watching. She was reading a magazine as everyone was watching something. Initially, when I walked into the room, I had intended to sit on a lazy boy, but when I saw Mrs. Michel sitting there, I looked directly down at her foot crossed over her leg, I did something I had never done before, I went over and sat right there at her foot with my back up against the couch and my butt on the floor deciding I was going to find a way to take her shoes off and tickle her feet like I had always wanted to. Kind of weird place to sit but once I plopped down Mrs. Michell asked me if I wanted a pillow to prop my back up with. As she handed the pillow to me, I intentionally brushed my hand across the top of her foot. Lighting shot through me. My nerves and adrenaline we suddenly jumping through my senses, and I was shaking, and all I did was brush her foot!

For what was an eternity, I sat there running through a thousand different scenarios of how I could tickle her foot and what excuse I could make if she got mad at me for doing it. Or how could I do it and not make it look like really did on purpose. As I was struggling through this; I would get my hand closer and closer to the top of her foot and tempt myself to tickle her. Her shoes where on, but it didn't matter as long as I could touch any part of her foot. Each time I thought about it got worse and worse. The push of excitement and adrenaline got the best of me, and I couldn't contain myself any longer. I tickled the top of her nylon clad foot. It was pretty quick because I just wanted to get away with it as fast I could without getting in trouble. I was shaking with excitement from start to finish.

She immediately shot a look down at me...but not of one of anger or annoyance, but with a smile on her face and asked, "Are you going to tickle my feet today?" I was frozen like a stone and didn't respond. I felt really, really embarrassed and was immediately regretting it. I felt myself turning six shades of red and felt terrified. She must have picked up this because she laughed at me and said, "Relax! Don't worry, you are not going to get in trouble for tickling my feet. You just wanted to know if I'm ticklish huh?". I was shaking inside but I took a risk again, hoping she really meant what she said, and tickled the top of her foot again and the slightly exposed side of her foot. She giggled and did something I didn't expect, but at the time that was extremely exciting. She slowly let her flat slide partially down, exposing some of her foot. I tickled the exposed side of her foot. While tickling Mrs. Michell's slightly exposed foot, I pushed her shoe down a bit further with my hand, so I was tickling a little more of her arch. She dopped her shoe down even lower for me so that I could almost tickle the sole of her foot, which is what I really wanted to do. I slid my fingers under her foot, and at that point he flat dropped off, dangling from her toes. I was tickling all over her sole at this point. I don't know how to explain the feeling or thrill that was shooting through me during this time.

I looked up to see if Mrs. Michelle was paying attention. I was somewhat worried she would notice how much I was enjoying this. She had her eyes on the TV, with a smile on her face. Two or three minutes of tickling her feet passed when Mrs. Michelle started to tussle and play with my hair. She was being so sweet to me as she was allowing me to play with and tickle her foot. I eventually slip her flat all the way off her toes and was tickling there as well. She reached down and pulled off her other flat off, I guess so she could be completely comfortable. This went on for a very long time. A half hour perhaps? I would make circles on her soles, I would spider tickle feet for a few minutes and then I would just run my fingers all over. I'm not entirely sure but I know it ended when whatever we were watching ended. Mrs. Michelle stood up and whispered "thanks" and walked off toward the kitchen. I was left wanting her to come back. I stayed for dinner and kinda had an embarrassed feeling inside of me that I didn't want Mrs. Michelle to tell anyone that I was tickling her foot. Fortunately, she never brought it up that night. Isn't it funny how something to us when we are young is not that important to someone else?

Last edited:
Michelle was watching me when I had a bad flu. My parents were at work, and I was out of school. I was an only child so there wasn't much of a choice but to have someone be with me. We had a movie on, and Mrs. Michelle said "Are you feeling any better? Why don't you sit next me, and we can watch a movie together?" I remember I got on the couch next to her with a blanket and sat up. She wanted me to try and lay down, which I did. Mrs. Michelle was wearing sweatpants and a tee-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had socks on. She was sitting next to me on the couch but then got up and pulled a chair up next to the sofa. She had turned kind of sideway. and had her feet tucked under her leg. Her foot was sticking out enough for me to reach over tickle part of toes and sole, which I couldn't resist doing even in my sick state. She asked me "Do you want to tickle my feet?" It was so random. And my flu suddenly got a whole lot better

She was so damn sweet that I don't know if she asked me because she knew I like it or if it would make me feel better. What she did was get up and sit on the very end of the couch. She had me skooch over some and she then put her feet on the edge the couch near my hands. She was not very tall, and we had one of those oversize sofas. She said "here."
Throughout the whole movie I tickled and played with her feet, but she got more than she bargained for because I slid the sock off one of her feet and really tried hard to tickle her. I got her to laugh and squirm a few times.

During the movie we received three phone calls that left me totally embarrassed. My mom called first and Michelle picked up the phone, paused the movie and during the conversation she said "Oh, he seems to be doing better. He is here playing around. He's tickling my feet, so you know he's feeling, better. He'll either tickle me to death or he'll probably be asleep by the time you get home," I felt so embarrassed at that moment. She had a big smile on her face and winked at me. She hung up the phone and smiled at me said kind of cryptically "Only you."

Another phone call came in, she paused the movie again and this time it was my neighbor asking about something. Mrs. Michelle and she knew each other so they chatted for a while. She gave her an update about my condition and finished with "well we are here if you want to stop by. Well, yeah, he's feeling better. He's been trying to tickle my feet all morning." She hung up and again I felt really embarrassed. I don't think Michelle intended to embarrass me.

'The moment she got off the phone she went into the bathroom. She sat back down again and sat in very much the same position as before. I reached for her foot, and almost on cue, she adjusted her position and gave me her foot. Suddenly, a third phone call came in and this time it was another neighbor who Michellle stayed on the phone with for a lot longer and THIS was even more embarrassing. It went something like the following: "Here on my own with him. He's been feeling sick, but I've been her all morning. yeah, I know, but whatever make the poot guy feel better, He's had a rough few days. He's really cute, we've been sitting on the couch here together and I'm letting him tickle my feet. I know, laughter is the best medicine, right? I guess if he can get me to laugh it makes him feel better. He's been trying really hard to make me laugh. Yeah, right now. He's a good tickler too. Gotten me to laugh a few times." The conversation got even worse "I know. No, while we are watching Indian Jones. Just in my socks, He seems to enjoy it" The conversation took a different turn and i had hoped that would be the end, but the embarrassment kept coming. I loved Mrs. Michelle, but I she was driving me nuts. So, the phone conversation turned back around to the topic of tickling again. I don't remember the exact transition, but it continued something like this

"He does tickle my feet on occasion. I'm letting him. It's a distraction from his flu, I guess. Shhhh, don't tell him I'm actually ticklish!" She playfully put a finger over her mouth. "He took my sock off a few minutes ago and was tickling my barefoot. He thinks he can get me to laugh, but I'm too strong." She winked at me and smiled. A few moments later she was off the phone.

The last part of the movie and my great time with Michelle ended like this. When she hung up the phone, she laid her head back, almost hanging off of the end of the couch. She stretched out her legs. One sock was on her foot still, almost as if she had forgotten about it. I pulled off her other sock and tickled her feet again. Her head shot up and she asked, "are you ready for lunch or do you want to lay down for a while longer?" I responded that I wanted to stay on the couch. She then asked, "Do you want me to say with you or are you all right by yourself?" I told her I wanted her to stay with me. I started playing with her feet again to which she then said "I'm gonna have to take my feet back. You need to eat something." Speaking up for the first time about anything having to do with acknowledging tickling her feet I said, "Can I tickle you a little bit more?" She relented and I had fun playing and tickling. She covered her mouth and giggled softly for a while, and then finally said, " Let's have lunch and take a break, okay? You need some nourishment and I want you to try and rest" That was pretty much it. It was a wild morning. Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
Great story and Daamn you are a lucky guy!

I would have loved to have the chance tickle my friends Mom on her belly but never happened sadly.

This is an extremely genuine story. Boy, can the young version of me completely identify with this!

Thanks for sharing this!

Thank you for the response. She was great. I wish sometimes I could go back in time and re-live that again. I loved that lady. She was beyond sweet and kind to me. When she asked if I wanted to tickle her feet, that was just the kind of person she was. I think she knew I was sick and wanted to do whatever she thought might cheer me up. Was she right!

I appreciate you reading the story.

True. She was. I sometimes wonder if she got how much I liked tickling her feet, but she certainly didn't mind and liked embarrassing me with it! That was a great time. Thanks for reading!!!

Wow! That is a great story! Really made me wish I grew up with someone like Michelle. I had a few great memories of tickling babysitters that I thought were pretty good. Tickling women when you were young was the greatest. But yeah, for some reason it could be embarrassing for me too when I was younger and I got called out for tickling. I do remember getting put on the spot when I was caught in the act of tickling someone and they said something like "why are you tickling my feet?" Or even "do you like tickling my feet?" I did get something similar to what happen to you when she asked if I wanted to tickle her feet. Even someone talking to me about tickling made me shy,

I have some fond memories...

Keeping posting more stories about Mrs. Michelle if you have anymore good ones. She sounds so sweet.

How tall was she by the way and was she really ticklish on her feet or more just being playful?

Well done!

Thanks. She was about 5'5 and yes, she was absolutely ticklish! I figured out that her arches were her most ticklish spot. The times she was not reacting she was holding it in. The one part that I didn't add to the story was when she was on the phone the third time, she was trying not to laugh.
I have few more I can post,

An idea of whatr she looked like

This is kind of what the experience was like.

Attachments

• amber_sneakers_socks_and_barefeet-4_tmb.jpg
    amber_sneakers_socks_and_barefeet-4_tmb.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 405
In socks on the couch

Somewhat of an idea...

Attachments

• gettyimages-1322924952-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1322924952-612x612.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 314
very, very close

Very close....

Attachments

• gettyimages-530111636-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-530111636-2048x2048.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 299
  • gettyimages-1246299184-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1246299184-612x612.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 353
I just wanted to echo what others have already said, these stories were a pleasure to read. By all means, please continue to share more. There are always lurkers like myself who enjoy reading them.

Fantastic stories, my friend. I’m always interested in people’s origins and early experiences, so thanks for sharing them here.

I think all of us tickle lovers have that one person who not only sparks the kink, but helps us understand it. In my case it was my aunt, but I also had a friend’s mother who, in later years, would let me massage and tickle her feet. My aunt knew about my nylon feet fetish after I accidentally let it slip as a teen, but I don’t know about my friend’s mum. If she did she never let on, but she’d sometimes refer to it in conversation with a warmth and a find smile.

Thanks again for sharing, I hope to read more of your experiences soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Such cute stories. For a boy developing a tickling fetish, this must have been very exhilarating! You got to tickle her nyloned, socked and bare. You lucky dog! That's what I call a trifecta haha. It sounds like she actually enjoyed having her feet played with.

So, did your friend know you had a crush on his mom? Did anyone mention either of these incidents later?

It's nice when theres a tickle connection made, isn't it? She was aware that you liked tickling, and she liked to be tickled... Bingo!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back