• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SARAH AND SHEILA PART 6 (FFF/M) - The First Climax !!

Arpit Chopra

TMF Poster
A FEW WEEKS LATER,

It did not take long for Sheila to convince Sarah's Dad to a weekend getaway.

"You've been working extremely hard darling. You need to breathe the fresh air of the mountains, and just chill out. Next weekend we are going for a trip to the nearby Apache hill station. I have booked a lovely room just for the two of us, and I promise you we'll have fun. It will be like our second honeymoon." Sheila assured him.

Sarah's Dad actually did not need to be convinced a lot. He had been working extremely hard, and even he knew that if he continued working like this he might get burned out quickly. Even his doctors had advised him to take a break and get some rest for some time to avoid further increase in his blood pressure, which might eventually lead to a heart attack.

To motivate him further, Sheila had promised him that there will be a surprise waiting for him in the hotel room, something that he could've never imagined in his wildest dreams. This got Sarah's Dad even more excited.

However, unbeknownst to him, this had all been planned very intricately by Sheila and Adam. In order to inherit his wealth, Sheila had to dispose of Sarah's Dad. As per his will, if both Sarah and he dies due to natural causes such as a heart attack, the next in line who would be the owner of his inheritance would be Sheila. Sheila had decided Sarah's Dad would be the first victim, and Sarah would be next.

And she obviously knew his weakness too. Sarah's Dad was extremely ticklish. Sheila had tickled him on many occasions, but she knew he had a weak heart. So she always stopped just before the point of no return. She always knew he had to die, but the timing should be right.

However, after meeting Adam, her mindset changed. She had never loved a man before and had always needed them for sex. Adam changed something inside her. He awakened something inside her that had been dormant for a long time, a woman who was in desperate need of love, just like her father used to love her when she was younger. Adam just became the catalyst to have her cruel idea come to life.

But, in reality, it was all Adam's master plan. He knew Sheila needed the drugs, and he provided her with just enough drugs regularly, always less than what she normally needed in order to make her want more. And he charged an exorbitant amount for it. Sheila just couldn't say no to him at all, she needed his body and his drugs.

When Sheila told him about how much she hated her husband, a cruel plan began to form in Adam's mind. Something that would solve his money problems forever.

It wasn't difficult for him to recruit 3 women for the job. In his line of work, drugs and women were easy to get. One girl was Sonya, a tall blonde who worked as a ramp model and was also a coke addict. 2nd was Tabitha, a brunette hooker who could do anything, literally anything for money and drugs. Rumor was that she had even given a blowjob to an aids patient for a pack of heroin. The third girl was the youngest of them all, an 18-year-old redheaded high school graduate with an only fans account named Sophie, who was also addicted to cocaine.

All Adam had to do was promise them a free supply of drugs for life, and they were ready to perform any task that was required.

That day arrived sooner than Sheila had anticipated. She was very excited. She would be getting rid of that asshole forever, and live the rest of her life with Adam, enjoying every moment of her existence.

When Sarah's Dad opened the door using his keycard and entered the room appointed to them, he was taken aback. Sitting on the bed in front of him were 3 extremely gorgeous women. Before he could say anything, Sheila whispered in her ear in a loving voice "This is your surprise darling. Tonight these 3 women would give you an experience that you will remember forever."

Sarah's Dad was stunned. He had not anticipated this at all. Even though he had many opportunities to cheat on his wife in the past, he never had. He loved Sheila a lot and believed that a real man is one who is always faithful to his wife.

"I-I-I don't understand sweetheart."

Sheila continued "Darling this is our second honeymoon. And I wanted to give you something that would make it better than the boring honeymoon we spent years ago. And you know how I always like to make you happy. These 3 women would give you so much happiness that it would last your lifetime." Sarah's Dad didn't even realize how serious she was.

"D-D-Darling I'm not a cheater. I have my eyes only for you." Sarah's Dad told her lovingly.

"How Pathetic !!!" Sheila thought. Aloud she said "Darling I know. That is why you deserve this gift. Don't worry it won't be like you're cheating on me. This is just for tonight. Go on. The beautiful ladies are waiting for you." She smiled and pushed him slightly towards them.

Sarah's Dad reluctantly walked toward them. The girls did not say anything, as they were instructed to just do their tasks and get out. Moreover, Adam had given all 3 of them a little bit of cocaine, just enough so they weren't even completely in their senses.

All 3 of them quickly removed his clothes. Sophie loosened his tie and removed it, and Sonya removed the coat he was wearing. Tabitha, the hooker, literally tore off his shirt and removed his pants and shoes. Now Sarah's Dad was standing naked in the room, wearing only his underwear and socks.

Then they took him by the hand and told him to lie down on the bed. Sarah's Dad noticed handcuffs attached to the 4 corners of the bed. He was a bit puzzled " Will they tie me up"? But he didn't say anything and did as he was told. Soon, Sarah's Dad was tied up spread-eagled, with his hands and feet seized tightly by the handcuffs. His socks were removed too by Sophie.

Sheila was sitting on the nearby chair, watching everything. When she was sure he was completely at their mercy, she smiled an evil smile.

"Before they start, I have another surprise for you..." Sheila got up and walked to the door and opened it. Adam came in !!

"Hey who is he? What's going on?" Sarah's Dad asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Sheila didn't say anything. She just gave Adam a sensuous kiss on his lips.

Sarah's Dad's eyes opened wide in horror "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME ALL THIS TIME?" He asked loudly with an angry voice.

Sheila looked at him with a bemused expression "Oh Silly Me. Where are my manners? Darling, meet Adam. My boyfriend. The person who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."

Sarah's Dad struggled with his bonds and shouted "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING BITCH. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE FUCKING DIVORCED AND COMPLETELY DISOWNED FROM ANY INHERITANCE I HAVE !!!"

Sheila laughed the evilest laughter he had ever heard. She said "That will only happen when you get out of here alive. Girls. Give him what he fucking deserves."

The girls knew exactly what they had to do. They raised their hands and walked towards him with their fingers wiggling in the air.

Sarah's Dad just noticed that all 3 of them had extremely long nails. And he knew what was coming next.

"FUCK YOU. DON'T YOU BITCHES DARE TICKLE ME. I'LL SUE YOU ALL. FUCKING LET ME GO !!!"

But the girls did not care about getting sued. They did not even care a little bit about the person tied in front of them. They were all there for a mission, and they knew once the mission is accomplished, they would get access to a lifetime of drugs.

LIFETIME OF DRUGS !!!

As soon as their long manicured nails made contact with his skin, Sarah's Dad exploded with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BITTTCCCCCHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKINGAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SLUTTAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!"

He tried to pull hard at his bonds, but Adam and Sheila's plan was foolproof. The handcuffs were stainless steel, attached to a wrought iron bed. Moreover, Sheila had chosen the room not just for its location, which was remote. But most importantly, the room was soundproof too. No matter how much he shouted, and he did shout at the top of his lungs, nobody heard him outside.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Sheila and Adam just laughed at his predicament.

"You're not going anywhere darling, anywhere at all. Men like you, who are pieces of shit, do not deserve a fucking life!!!" Sheila shouted with distaste in her voice.

Sonya, the tall blonde was tickling his armpits, taking special care to bury both her index fingers inside his hollow center, which made him explode with laughter. Sophie, the 18-year-old, was taking special care to use her manicured nails on the arches of his feet. She was doing it playfully, as if she was playing a game, and was giggling along with him.

Tabitha was the worst of all. She had his whole chubby belly to play with. She hated men in general, and Sarah's Dad just felt like one of the clients she met every day. Those morons who think they could get away with doing anything to her as long as they keep paying her. Tabitha never protested though. No matter what her clients wanted, from blowjobs to anal to other weird fetishes, Tabitha indulged in them without complaining. But secretly she wanted to hurt clients like these, make them suffer, make them pay. Today was her chance.

She was going to enjoy this !!!

She dug all her sharp fingernails on each side of his tummy, burying them in with as much force as she could muster. Sarah's Dad went mad with laughter !!!

"FUCCAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHGAHA BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

They kept tickling him and tickling him for close to 30 minutes, occasionally switching places so that he could get a few seconds to breathe before the torture started again. And they keep moving their fingernails to fresher, tenderer spots too.

When tickling on the arches became unbearable for him, Sophie moved in between his toes, then the bottoms of his feet. Occasionally Sheila instructed her to use her teeth too, and she did as she was told. She quickly found biting on the sides of the foot gave the loudest reaction, so she focused a lot on that.

"AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!"

Tabitha had a whole playground. His sides, his ribs, his belly button, all were attacked randomly. She found that the ribs were the worst because it was both painful and ticklish for him there. She focused a lot on that area.

"AAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!!"

Sonya had the easiest target of all. His armpits were very easy to tickle, but she made sure she was creative. When she got bored of using her fingernails, she started licking inside his armpits. She found that gave the best reaction of all.

"NOOOOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Sarah's Dad was literally going mad now. He literally couldn't even form random thoughts anymore. All that was going in his mind was laughter, an endless stream of laughter.

Sheila also made sure that he didn't pass out. Whenever she felt he was losing consciousness, she threw water on his face to make sure he was awake. He had to die naturally for her to continue her plan.

Before long, Sarah's Dad went to the point of no return. The cataplexy stage, where his mouth was full of mirth, showing his tobacco-stained teeth, but no voice could be heard. Nothing could be heard at all, everything was visual, his face was full of silent laughter and his eyes were full of tears.

They kept tickling him for an hour, even more than that. Everyone, including the ticklers and ticklee, lost all track of time. Their fingers ached from tickling him, but they knew they couldn't stop. That was Adam's condition. "Do not stop until the mission is complete."

Sarah's Dad was panting like a caged animal now. No laughter could be heard or seen, all he felt was a sharp pain on the left side of his arm, slowly crawling up. Sheila knew by just looking at his face it was time for his climax now. But not before she could have her climax too.

Sheila was wearing a gown. So it was easy for her to reach towards her panties from below and remove them, which she quickly did. She climbed onto the bed and squatted on top of Sarah's Dad's face so that the lips of her vagina met his lips and tongue.

"MAKE ME CUM ASSHOLE !!!" Sheila shouted, and rubbed her vagina all over his face, especially covering his mouth and nose with it.

Sarah's Dad had lost all his breath due to the endless laughter. Now he was getting choked too. He didn't even know what was happening anymore, all he knew was that the pain shooting up his left arm had reached his chest now, and it was increasing by the minute.

Sheila kept rubbing and rubbing her vagina all over his face, enjoying the touch of his prickly beard on her clitoris. He was giving her oral sex, without even wanting to.

As soon as Sheila climaxed and shouted "ADAM !!!!", Sarah's Dad's heart exploded inside.

He was no more !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED....)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back