• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Errol's Tickling lickling initiation! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Errol Bradley had been emailing me for around 2 weeks, the 6' English-Jamaican a real looker, 31 yrs old, slim and fit physique and married. In photos guessing though socked, big feet around size 12 and most recent text confirmed agreeing to meeting me from his office and excited to be fulfilling his fantasy of being dominated by another man but leaving no marks his wife would detect! I assured him a guarantee and he soon stripped to his briefs and socks with loafer shoes replaced as he told me his feet worked up quite a sweat in the day so best be in shoes and I had agreed!

Now secured I whispered in his ear I'd noted in his photos he naked but socked and meeting feeling more comfortable having shoes and socks on but sensed his not having athlete's foot so guessing his feet being extremely sensitive and saw him squirm on the bed. I taunted him smiling.

"Errol think I've touched a nerve and will be as most of the nerves housed in the feet and here to be dominated I sense you easily controlled having your feet played with and warm n' sweaty feet the most senstive of all which is why you told to report to me after work, feet trapped in socks and shoes all day, I guess from your muffled moan I've hit the nail on the head; guess you really don't welcome any attention to your feet Errol and that's great, exciting me as tonight your virgin feet are going to be raped!"

He moaned louder as at the end of the bed I slipped off both his black loafer shoes and stared longingly and lustfully at the upturned soles of his feet facing me in back nylon socks like the ones in the photos! A rich and masculine smell from both his exposed socked feet as instantaneously he wriggled his bare toes and flexed his soles, deprived of the protection of his Moreschi shoes! I very gently brushed one sole then the other! I lightly stroked the length of his soles which even socked hyper sensitive!

Both feet not accustomed to any attention given to them now in a nightmarish situation, I more than ready and willing to indulge in enjoying every inch of them and the first person ever to do so relishing in them being so hideously sensitive! His reaction immediate and violent as I stroked the soles of each foot harder and stroked over his arches and the balls of his socked feet tp his toes and under all of his toes!

I deriving great pleasure and amusement teasing him saying he still as masculine with ticklish feet which smelled invitingly intoxicating but appreciated he might be feeling ashamed, humiliated even embarrassed having another man playing with his feet as he writhed on the bed and I told him I really excited by his smelly and ticklish feet! Manly size 12 feet entirely at my mercy. I danced my fingers over his socked toes! He rendered powerless and in uncontrollable laughter as I having slid both socks of was stroking the soles of each large foot in turn, my fingers concentrated mainly on his toes but caressed along his insteps before stroking over the length of his soles in a crazed fashion!

'Bzzzzz' I activated the sonicare electric toothbrush and the revolving bristles connecting with one foot then the other instantly effective on Errol's so sensitive soles! Though muffled he laughing like a loon being so horribly tormented!

"Mmmm Errol your feet smell amazing like feet should and both so warm n' moist and see reactive to being handled, so responsive so my taking time enjoying them guaranteed effective as be sure being in control I will be taking complete advantage of your obvious weakness, super ticklish and suppose you might be all over your body but my sole interest your feet and being honest it's your feet I've lusted after since the photos! Wondering how your feet felt, how they smelled, how ticklish they were but as arranged your wife away this weekend, later more guys will join me in a tickle-lickle party and you're it!"

I smiled hearing an immediate gasp from him as he desperately attempted to get away from the abominable sensation the light tickling I was giving the soles of his feet, clenching and splaying his toes in defence but I focused on each smelly foot in turn deeply inhaling them and saying his feet grimy from a day at work they needed cleaning and licked one sole then the other which drove him wild, hating the sensation of a warm, wet tongue exploring his feet and another man's tongue! I was meticulous in my lickling, the full length of his size 12 soles and then in between each of his toes!

Errol going balistic his act of desperation trying to pull his feet from me but secured together impossible, so enforced endurance of the licklish torment and pulling his toes down to keep them still for a thorough licking and toes sucked on hungrily by me so my nibbling them too! I was merciless there, my tongue sliding in and out of the spaces between the toes of his masculine and perfect feet!

With the feather I brushed under all of his toes and sawed it in between his toes numerous times delighting in his suffering as I told him being in control! The continued sensations of the feather were sending him wild, his laughter reaching a point where it seemed he was being tickled out of his mind. I teased him that I excited his not letting anyone touch his feet being too ultra-sensitive all over them and then replaced his socks! His relief momentary as I aimed the blowdryer at his feet and warmed him threateningly.

"Errol from now you are my 'TICKLE-LICKLE TOY' and your feet ae my feet, your wife and work collegues will never know your secret so long as you do as told, tht's it wiggle those socked toes getting hotter and sweatier; so like I say you do as told so will meet me once a week for an evening tickle-lickle session! Relax Errol I promise I will be gentle with these deliciously moist n' very warm toes!"

I slowly peeled off his socks! Errol's toes curled reflexively as the cool air brushed against them and his bare soles and toed vulnerable and defenseless as I started raking my fingers over his helpless bare soles, starting at the base of the heels and stroking over the soft soles to the base of his toes.The stroking of his size 12 feet was horrible for him, making him squirm as my fingers traced a maddeningly ticklish pathway up his soles to his toes and stroked my fingers under the base of his toes. The feeling was unbearable and ungagged him wanting to hear his reaction to be tormented and he didn't disappoint me!

“HAHAHAHAHA!TIHIHIHICKLES STAHAHAHAPHAHHAHAHAHAHAPLEHEHEASE STAHAHAP NOOOOHAHAHHAHAHA!””

I grinned as I watched him writhe around on the bed, his head shaking from side to side as he continued his hysterical fits of laughter as I forced my fingers in between his toes and slid them back and forth, gently tickling in between his hypersensitive toes. Then resumed tickling the soles of his feet and gagged him as he struggled on the bed to be free from my evil touch, stroking both feet from his heels to his toes causing Errol to explode in uncontrollable laughter!

I then then lowered my face to both sweaty soles and pressed my nose against the arches. Their smell was so intoxicating, both soleds so deliciously sweaty and subjected to long licks over each bare solei in turn and informed Errol that his straight feet had great man appeal and afforded each bare sole in turn alternative licklings! Always reactive to my tongue baths, my gently sucking and nibbling on his toes and caressing them all!

Errol slammed his hands repeatedly on the bed as I continued to suck eagerly on his deliciously wiggling toes and simultaneously with the quill of the feather raked both soft and tender soles, making the tickling sensations for Errol even worse! Sucking on his toes and licking in between them saw Errol completely losing control! His saliva lubed toes slid in and out of my mouth and his soles proving edible in a foot-frenzy!

"Errol you now are finding out I really enjoy tickling ticklish guy's feet and especially when like you they hate their ticklish feet subjected to consistent manual and oral sensations! Your unwillingness to submiit your feet to me makes them all the more irresistible and seeing your toes helplessly wiggling almost hypnotic for me and a pleasure to tickle and lickle and feel your toes wiggling in my mouth so my tongue sliding in between them as involuntarily reacting to my light caressing over your soles!"

I fully indulged lapping gently at Errol's tasty soles and delicious wiggling toes and even gagged he laughing so much and so hard to my gentle and teasing and tormenting licking of his irresistible soles eliciting frustrated moans from him! Hearing this reaction incited me to slowly lap the length of his size 12 soles and simulataneously stroking his toes and raking my fingers over his soles!

The consistent ticklish and licklish torment was driving Errol demented and nearly breathless! I stopped to allow him to gain back his breath and then resuming torture tickling and lickling his feet again as make no mistake this was not childs play, tickling and lickling feet as ticklish and licklish as Errol's is a hellish experience and resulting in his uncontrollable laughter!

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHASTAAAAPHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA!”

"Sssssh Errol man up as it's just a little tickling and lickling and just your feet but within the next hour, I have ticklers joining me and you will be edged with a feather stroking over your dick and balls, another caressing your nipples as your arm-pits are stroked and all the time I will be with these feet lickling, suckling and tickling and even your ass will be feathered and all filmed for a German fetish site and a copy kept as security that you keep to our arrangement for weeklly ticklish and licklish feet meets!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back