• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter on the Waves (F/F, FF/F: Feet)

Massage25

Kat sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her new green dress and leather sandals looked nice, and her tan was getting darker, but it was hard when she felt like she was invisible next to the others staying at her grandparents.
Kat had taken a well-deserved week long vacation from her nursing job in Indiana to visit her grandparents in Florida. When she arrived at the house, her grandmother introduced her to two exchange students who were staying with them for the month. Tanya and Tilla were from a prominent family in Mexico, and were smart, graceful, and drop-dead gorgeous. They were also very friendly with Kat. They took her shopping, to amusement parks, and out to eat at night, and were chatty and complimentary of their new friend.
But Kat was having a hard time hanging out with two attractive Hispanic girls all week long. Everywhere they went people were looking Tanya and Tilla up and down, from their long black hair to their red leather pumps, or whatever other fashionable look they were sporting that day. Their deep tan skin glowed in the Florida sun and their nail polish and makeup were always perfect.
As Kat gazed at herself in the floor-length mirror in her little room, she couldn't help making comparisons. She had perfectly fantastic brown hair which dropped straight down to just beyond her shoulders, and she was quite tan after a few days in the blazing sun. She didn't wear makeup--it just wasn't her thing--and despite that she had great cheekbones and a pair of soft brown eyes. Nothing to be ashamed of. But she just couldn't bring herself to think she measured up to the two perfect Mexicans she was going around with.
A knock at her door brought her back to reality as Tanya glided in in a red sundress and leather flipflops.
"Hey Kat! Checking yourself out in the mirror?"
"Yeah," sighed Kat, "trying to work out how to work it, I guess."
Tanya stepped up behind her at the mirror and looked her up and down.
"The green really brings out something nice about your skin, and those sandals..."
The dark-haired student bent down and gently slid her long fingers along Kat's ankle down toward her feet.
"Those sandals bring out your nails."
Tilla and Tanya had convinced Kat to get a pedicure with them, and Kat's toenails now gleamed a glossy green. Kat heard a noise at the doorway and saw that Tilla was leaning against the doorframe holding her beach towel and bag.
"Are you two chicas going to ever stop looking in the mirror so we can go??"
Tanya stood up and put her arm in Kat's.
"We've really enjoyed having you around this week, and we wanted to take you somewhere special today, seeing as you'll be leaving tomorrow!"
Kat had almost forgotten that her week was quickly coming to a close, she had been too busy obsessing over the mirror.
"Where are we going?"
"Oh," smiled Tanya, "we know ow much you love the beach, so we searched around the other day while you were napping and found one where almost no one goes--we should have the place to ourselves!"

The sand was hot by the time the three girls reached the secluded beach, and once they set up a blanket and an umbrella they rushed into the water. The light blue-green water of the Gulf sparkled in the mid-day sun and dripped in liquid sparks off wet hair and bathing suits. After swimming around for nearly an hour, Tilla and Kat were floating on their backs in the deeper water while Tanya was back on the beach, digging in the sand. Tanya stood up, brushed the sand off her red bikini and tan legs, and waded out to where the other two were lounging in the water.
"Tilla, I'm ready if you are."
Tilla put her feet back down from floating and wrung out her long black hair with a grin on her face.
"Oh, I'm ready."
Tanya walked over to Kat, who was still floating, and grabbed her left ankle and began to gently drag her back toward the beach.
"Hey," Kat laughed, "I didn't know I called for a tow."
"It's complimentary." Tanya smiled. As she did, the tall Mexican reached over to Kat's foot with her free hand and wiggled her long red nails over the wet skin.
"BAHWH!" Kat made a strange laughing noise as she lost her floating and went under the water in reaction to the suprise stimulation. She came up sputtering and pushed her hair out of her face.
Tanya laughed and grabbed her by the arm this time and led them toward shore where Tilla was already waiting. Kat saw that Tanya had been digging a fairly sized hole in the sand while Tilla and her were floating, and the excavated portion was piled directly next to the hole.
"Since you refused to go to the spa with us the other day," Tanya said in mock annoyance, "I decided that you're going to need some exfoliation. In the sand you go."
Kat didn't really mind being buried, but she decided she was going to have fun with it.
"You'll have to catch me first!"
She was about to spring away and show off how much sprinting she'd been doing at the track recently, but Tilla was already behind her and grabbed her around the waist and clamped her two tan arms tightly around Kat's six pack. Then she simply lifted upwards, and Kat was off the ground. Kat stood about 5'5" but Tilla and Tanya both rounded out around four inches taller than her (moreso in the six-inch heels they often toted). So lifted up off her feet, Kat found herself helpless to run as Tanya grabbed her flailing legs and they plopped her down into the hole. The girls soon had Kat covered with sand, and continued to pile it up until a considerable mound was over her. Her head stuck out of one side of the mound in the shade of their umbrella, and her sandy size nine feet stuck up out of the opposite.
Tilla found Kat's sunglasses and put them on her face, then proceeded to get out her phone and take multiple pictures. Kat then noticed that Tanya was kneeling down in the sand right by her feet.
Tanya looked up at Tilla, who had finished with her pictures and now walked around to join. Tanya suddenly layed down in front of Kat's feet and propped herself up on her long arms.
"Kat, we've really enjoyed being with you this week."
"Aw, thanks girls!"
Tanya looked around the pile of sand and smiled mischeviously at Kat.
"You know one thing I really enjoyed?"
Kat was confused, but played along:
"What?"
Tanya grinned.
"Hearing you laugh. You have such a beautiful laugh Kat."
With that, Tanya reached out one of her long red nails and slid it up the instep of Kat's right foot.
The effect was electric.
"WOAH! hahaha! Tanya what--"
Before any more words could escape Kat's mouth, Tanya's other hand began tracing all five nails up and down Kat's arches.
Kat was sputtering, trying to hold back, but only lasted a few seconds before...
"HAHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAAAA TAANNYYAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!"
Tanya only inched a little closer to Kat's wriggling toes and began a ten-finger assault on the captive soles. Kat shrieked with laughter and tried to get away, but the sand had her pinned down and the only movement she could make was violently shaking her feet and gripping down with her toes.
"Oooh," purred Tanya, "are you wrinkling these tickly feet Kat? Are the wrinkles ticklish??"
Tanya changed direction and began to scrape her nails sideways across Kat's wrinkles, giggling as she did so. Tilla was still standing behind Tanya, phone zoomed in on the action, recording every second of the sandy sole assault.
Tears were pouring out of Kat's eyes as she laughed, her shrieks of laughter echoing off the waves and bouncing up and down the beach. But only a few seagulls were nearby, and they were otherwise occupied.
Tanya watched closely as Kat's sandy feet flexed and gripped, wiggled and shook, and she kept steadily raking her long nails across Kat's helpless peds.
Kat wasn't sure how long she could take it, but she also wasn't sure she wanted it to stop. It was strangely enjoyable to be stimulated just this way--nothing sexual, just pure sensual overstimulation. In fact, she felt a new desire come over her: she wanted to be on the other side, tickling the tickler.
But she had only a moment to process this when suddenly the tickling stopped.
Tanya sat up in the sand and looked at Tilla.
"Got all that?"
"Yeah!" grinned Tilla, bouncing a little, "That was kinda hot."
"You want to help, chica?"
Kat looked up in time to see Tilla toss her phone on her beach bag and kneel down beside Tanya.
"I'd love too."
Laughter blasted out of Kat's lips as a new level of tickling began. Tanya and Tilla both had taken hold on one of her feet: each used one hand to hold her big toes while the other hand was free to tickle. Kat's feet now couldn't clench, and her smooth size nine soles were open to constant relentless attack. Tanya danced five of her long nails all over Kat's right foot, first up in the toes, then down around the ankle, then raking right in the smooth arch. Tilla didn't do much aside from run one long nail up and down, and up and down, and up and down Kat's left instep while occasionally nibbling the side of her foot with her red lips. Kat could barely decide in her state which was worse.
"HAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!! GIRRLSSSSCHICCCAAASSSS!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE!!! HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAAA OH MY GOOSSHHHH!!!!"
The tickling went on for a few minutes until it ceased again, this time a bit less abruptly, with a few light teases from Tanya a few stray nibbles from Tilla.
"Well that must have been torturous," grinned Tanya, standing up and stretching her trim body, "but we can make it up to you right now!"
Kat felt some cool lotion being applied to her feet, and the fingers that had been tormenting her soles a few moments ago were now massaging her aching muscles and working out the tiredness in every inch of her feet. Kat sighed and put her head back on the sand--now she was in no hurry to move at all.

The next day Tanya and Tilla saw Kat off at the airport. After hugging Tilla Kat embraced Tanya.
"I'll miss you chica," smiled Tanya, "But I think I'll miss making you laugh the most!"
She squeezed Kat's side, causing her to squeak out a quick giggle as she jumped away.
"Well, I want to see you both again next summer." Kat grinned.
"Oh we'd love to!" Tilla said as she took a few pictures of Kat with her phone.
"And when I do see you," Kat grinned, "it's my turn."
Tanya laughed.
"Oh, I'm SOO afraid Kat."
"Well," Kat mused, "I have ALL year to practice. Keep those sandals handy girls."

(If anyone is interested, there are more Kat adventures as she has her year to practice...)

Welcome to the TMF, Massage25, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

And a wonderful story it was for your first post! :feets:
Yes, I would like to read more of Kat's adventures.

Wow your first ever story? I am impressed I would definately read more of Kat's adventures.

Great job! Love the interactions between the girls and the tickling was very well described. Definitely have Kat be the tickler and get pay back hehehe:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back