• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fond Memory Of A Special Person (M/f)

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
About 10 years or so ago. after a good three years of chatting, I met with a couple from Alaska who flew down to Seattle to get together with me. The wife for years had a deep tickling fetish and the Dom she played with before he got married and left the state was a tickle sadist so she got her fill of tickle torture mixed with some pain that always got her off although she didn't get to play with him as often as she liked because his girlfriend and future wife wasn't as into the scene as he was.

Sadly when her Dom moved to California she had no one inside or outside her circle of fetish friends that was into tickling. She and I had started chatting when she was with her part time Dom. We definitely clicked in the tickling department and vowed to meet one day.

Fast forward a few years later, she marrried her husband, who she had met through BDSM gatherings at the homes of friends. He was a hard core sadist exclusively into administering punishment and pain. He also unfortunately thought tickling was wimpy and therefore never indulged her needs and desires to be tickled.

I traveled to Seattle a fair amount on business back then and she was planning on flying down for a shopping trip so we decided to finally meet with the blessing of her husband who knew we were in contact with each other for quite a while and who was accompanying her on the visit.

The goal of our get together was two fold. One was to give her the passionate, intense, torturous and pleasureable tickling that she'd been missing in her life but the main reason we decided to play was for me to provide her husband with some guidance and instruction on incorporating teasing, tickling and the lighter side of sensation play into their world.

We had a glorious weekend together at a hotel near SeaTac International airport.
Initially her husband showed a keen desire to learn and I thougth things would work out well for both of them however his interest faded pretty quickly after the first night.

We taped a lot of our time together and but sadly her husband primarily handled recording as opposed to participating during the majority of those two days.

I showed her man techniques that drove my tickle hungry friend to the brink of madness. Unfortunately while he did get involved a bit and definitely observed his very ticklish wife and I in action, viewing just how torturous but erotic tickling could be and how it effected her sexually, his heart and head were simply not into it. After a while he set up the camera on a tripod and basically sat in a chair in the hotel room reading a book while his wife and I deliciously exhausted ourselves. He even left the room a number of times to go out for walks.

Guess it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks but I was hopeful that he'd at least slightly indulge her desire to be tickled during their rougher play because of her inability to find a local play partner as well as because of the fact that tickling can be just as intense if not more so than painful play.

She advised me once they got back to Alaska that he had reverted back to his usual ways giving no thought to tickling her which wasn't surprising. Sadly there still weren't any tickle fetishists in her area or it would have been fine for her to alternate rough play with hubby & play with a tickler as he was obviously open to her meeting others.

We stayed in contact for a fairly long time and while our chats were always fun, interesting & exciting I was always saddened by her frustration.

I remember how incredibly memorable our weekend together was and we were lucky enough to meet and play one more time when she flew down to Seattle on her own for shopping purposes about a year later. That was even more thrilling because it was just we two but also a bit sad because I saw just how much being tickled meant to her and I knew that once she headed home all that we enjoyed would have to hold her over most likely for a long time.

As it happens to all of us life gets in the way and we eventually lost track of each other. She and her husband had adoped a child and moved to another city. Her email & phone numbers had changed and the last time we had any contact she was busy raising her child, involved with a new job and still searching for that illusive tickle play partner.

I do still think about her and I'd love to be able know she's well. I'm also happy that we shared such an incredible and intimate relationship even though most of it was on the phone and via instant messsages and email.

Sending out my appreciation, love and best wishes to her wherever she is.

Thanks milagros317.

I know robmic, I was heartbroken and the worse part of it is that I lost contact with her. At least we had that phone and email connection to go along with the memories of the two times we played. I just hope she has found a person or people to indulge her tickling fetish.

It’s such a sad thing when a ‘lee chooses to marry a man who can’t (or won’t) give her what she needs. I wonder why so many of us settle for that

Situations like this really confuse me. I remember reading years ago about a woman who was frustrated because she wanted her husband to tickle her and he wouldn't no matter how much she wanted him to. In my opinion there's no way that any person is good at foreplay or physical
love if you can't supply what your lover wants. Refusing to do something as vanilla as tickling is just being cruel and truly shows that he's selfish
and for himself.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back