• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My only true tickle story with a friend

Shark13r

This is my only true tickling story that i have ever experienced in my life and it was with my friend. it was an amazing time for me because i have never really experienced anything but i always had this tickle and foot fetish. i never expected what happened to happen either. this is a memory i will always have no doubt.

i first met her through my ex. i never really talked or hung out with her when i was in a relationship but when me and my ex broke up i really started talking to this girl a lot. i got to know her better and i had a big crush on her. it was a hard situation because she still hung out with my ex from time to time. i was still heartbroken too. so about a year went by and we talked a little more. we hung out for the first time and hugged and threw snowballs at eachother. i remember driving back to my place and we were in seperate cars and when we got to my place i showed her my hobbies. she was really interested in my life something that a lot of people really never showed.

i was 26 years old at the time and she was 33 years old. she was really pretty... about my height 5'6 and she had highlights in her hair. brunette/blonde highlight kinda? and sometimes she would always change her hair. beautiful gazing eyes... slim... amazing hands (i never saw her feet "at first" and it drove me nuts." she kinda had a skater girl type style... skater shoes... jeans... and always a fun shirt. she wore a lot of bracelets. it was crazy because it was everything i liked all in one package. we had a great time together but nothing ever happened.

she had come over again the next time and i finally got the courage to tell her i liked her and had a harmless crush on her. she thought it was cute and she said i was handsome. i blushed and made some kind of joke. we ended up cuddling and when had a big conversation again talking about life again. nothing really happened... but when we were cuddling she was talking to me about life stuff and she was very expressive with her hands and every now and then her hand would get close to my pants and i would get stiff.... but i hid it well. i had butterflies like crazy but i kept my composure. nothing happened and we hugged when she went home.

about a month went by and we were texting one day and i mentioned finally how i have a foot fetish and tickle fetish. i opened up about it and she was actually super understanding about it. she asked me what kind of shoes i like girls wearing... and i mentioned to her.. i love skater shoes! and especially fluffy slippers. she laughed and said well i have both of those!....... the butterflies intensified. :scared:

one night she asked if she could come over and we could hang out and i said of course!! i wasn't really expecting much but what happened that night i will never forget.

when she arrived she was wearing these slippers so i could see her ankles for the first time and when she crossed her legs i could see parts of her soles. i lost it. she noticed i was starring from time to time and she kept giggling.

we were cuddling on the couch and i was talking to her about my tickle fetish. i told her about how i was into foot worshipping too with girls... i was blushing like crazy. she said "aaaaw" she knew i was really depressed for quite some time.. and i was single and lonely for a long time. what she did next was put her feet in my lap as we were talking. she kinda looked at me like "what are ya gonna do???" her slippers which had a fuzzy inside were still on... it was about midnight. so i started by gliding my fingers up and down her leg and i would circle my finger around her ankle to tease her. i knew she was ticklish... but i didnt do anything yet. her slippers were still on. i finally slid my finger inside her slipper while we were talking and her feet were so insanely soft (and a little warm) because she had been active before coming to see me and the fuzzy part made them warm. i was too shy to take them off because i had never done this before.

i felt around the sole of her foot and i started blushing so hard. i hadent taken her slipper off yet... she pulled back her foot and cuddled me closer and then looked me in the eye and gently smiled and started making out with me. i am not a great kisser but she really enjoyed it and i was in a complete shock. we made out for about 10 minutes maybe and she smiled at me and put her feet back in my lap. that was my chance... i knew what she was trying to tell me. so i took her 1 slipper off and her amazing soles were finally exposed to me. her other slipper was still on. i grabbed her foot and started giving her a massage. she looked so happy... i finally asked her if it was okay if i could kiss her foot. she looked at me and said "hmmmm lol ok..." i started to kiss and lick her foot and it was one of the most amazing experiences i have ever had. i couldn't believe what was happening. i took her other slipper off and her other foot was just as warm and soft as the other. i worshipped her feet for about 10 mins and when i was done i looked at her and she was bright red and said "that was actually a little hot lol..." she sat up and did her hair back... and put her fuzzy slippers back on. and what happened next i never saw coming. long story short she started teasing me over the pants for 5 mins or so because she saw i was quite excited. she then gave me a bj and finished with a hj while we were cuddling. i didn't last 3 mins. after a very fun night we were still laughing and talking as if none of that even just took place. we were so open and cool with eachother.

we were on the floor together just laying down playing around with holistic stuff and essential oils because we were both into those kinds of things. she was laying down and i said okay... i need to finally figure this out. i tickled her feet (her slippers were back on so i had to take them off again) i started tickling her feet and didnt get much of a reaction. she taunted me a little bit so i said okay... you are gonna love this. i sat on her stomach gently and pinned her arms behind her head. i made i bet with her the less she moved and could bare it i would give her some stuff i had in return. she teased me again. i gently lifted her shirt up and started tickling her stomach. then i took her shirt off and she was laying there with only a bra on. she stuck her tongue out at me so i gently took her bra off. i started tickling around her breasts and armpits and neck and she was laughing so hard... i never heard a laugh so hard. i would tease her by tickling her nipples off and on too. my tickle style is very slow and gentle and it worked!

finally the night was over and she kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye and she said she would text me when she got home. she drove off and i felt like i was in heaven. i got to do all of that with the girl i had a huge crush on. i never thought anything like that would happen in my life. i will never forgot those nights

Last edited:
Hey guy, how come you never pursued anything long term with her? Thanks for sharing. Jack

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back