• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tia (M/F with slightly inferred (F/M)

TklGuy18

TMF Poster
Fresh out of highschool, I moved in with my aunt and uncle as it was too cramped in my parents' house.

My aunt and I have always been extremely close; she's like the older sister I never had.

Because of that dynamic, we often get into extremely heated, although admittedly very silly, arguments.

She's got a very feisty personality and LOVES UFC and anything MMA.

She's had some amateur wrestling practice and keeps herself fairly fit, as do I.

On more than one occasion, an aforementioned argument will turn into a full blown wrestling match between her and I, and it can happen in front of my uncle and/or cousins, or even if we're alone.

Purely harmless.

She always puts up quite a fight but I almost always get the best of her, simply because I'm at least twice her size and can match her skill level.

I don't know how many of these wrestling matches we had before the realization hit me like a ton of bricks: I had no idea if she was ticklish!

The next chance I got, I easily provoked her into started a wrestling match.

We grappled for a few minutes before we ended up on the ground next to each other; I had one of her arms trapped underneath my body and the other one pinned above her head.

And then I something along the lines of, "You know, you never seem to learn your lesson. Maybe I should try teaching you in a different way"

She looked a little confused and until I raised my free hand and started wiggling my fingers right above her helpless armpit.

Her eyes almost popped out of her head and she started struggling again so hard that I almost lost my grip on her... Almost lol

I immediately dug my fingers into her armpit and she let out a blood curdling scream, right in my ear, and proceeded yank her arms together with the might of Zues, causing me to lose my holds on her.

She tries to take advantage of her new found freedom by rolling over on her stomach and attempting to scramble away on her hands and knees, but I catch her by her ankles and hold on for dear life.

The whole time she's protesting and cussing at me, I'm reorienting myself yanking her backwards and stretching her out, bending her legs at the knees and sitting on her shins, pressing her calves into her thighs and making her heels touch her butt.

Despite her frantic protests, I slowly slip off her tiny ankle socks, baring her creamy looking little soles, asking if she's ready to pay for always starting fights that she can't finish.

Before she can say anything else, I sink my spidering fingers into her delightfully soft arches, right in the centers.

She lets out another soul-ripping scream and starts pounding the floor so hard that I'm half afraid she'll hurt her hands.

I move all the way from her cushy heels to her perfectly shaped toes, but I always come back to that spot on the middle of her arches, as it always evokes the best responses.

Her hysterical laughter eventually turns silent, as all she can do is weakly slap the floor.

I have little interest in killing her, so I decide to give her a break and ask if she wants to keep arguing with me.

After a couple deep breaths, she vehemently submits and begs for mercy.

Satisfied, I make sure to give her arches a few more solid tickles before letting her go, leaving her in a puddle of ticklish goo on the floor.

After she recovers, she finally gets off the floor, swears revenge, and goes to grab a water bottle before we just continue our afternoon like nothing happened.

We've only wrestled a handful of times after that incident, and true to her word she did get me back a little, but I'm proud to say that each time ended with me tickling the crap out of her delightfully sensitive armpits, midsection, feet, or even her lower thighs and backs of knees.

And just to be clear, there was never anything inappropriate or sexual involved.

Just good ol' fashioned tickle fights lol

Awesome story! Would love to hear how she got you back, even if it was brief!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back