• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to become a tickle model in Europe

acltkl

Hello everyone:
I'm a male, 24 years old. Since years I have this crazy idea in my mind and it becomes more and more intense every day. I know that there is a lot of production houses which is looking for tickling models but I don't know how to approach them and where to find their jobs ads.
Someone has experience in that and can bring me some advises also about how to start? Like, what to do and what to avoid.

Be in shape. Be groomed. Be the kind of person who it makes sense to record and upload to the internet for other people to want to watch.

If you want to be paid to lee, look like a male model.

If you want to be paid to ler, go look for the Fountain of Youth instead.

Finding that will be far easier.

Otherwise volunteering to shoot for free is your best bet, and there's an incredibly long queue of an infinite number of other guys desperate to do the same thing.

I don't think you want to model, you just want to tickle or be tickled by attractive girls and think this is the only way it'll ever happen.

Well, I'll give you the same boring advice I've given everyone else, and I know it works because it's worked for me. Learn how to be pleasant and witty, hide your shyness, and just get out there and start talking to attractive women about anything.

You'll spend most of your time getting humiliated and shot down in flames, but now and again, and that very rarely you'll connect and get what you want.

I hope you have the balls to do it because that's all it takes.

If you want to be paid to lee, look like a male model.

If you want to be paid to ler, go look for the Fountain of Youth instead.

Finding that will be far easier.

Otherwise volunteering to shoot for free is your best bet, and there's an incredibly long queue of an infinite number of other guys desperate to do the same thing.

I don't think you want to model, you just want to tickle or be tickled by attractive girls and think this is the only way it'll ever happen.

Well, I'll give you the same boring advice I've given everyone else, and I know it works because it's worked for me. Learn how to be pleasant and witty, hide your shyness, and just get out there and start talking to attractive women about anything.

You'll spend most of your time getting humiliated and shot down in flames, but now and again, and that very rarely you'll connect and get what you want.

I hope you have the balls to do it because that's all it takes.

He will probably just get in big troubles ending up beaten up or depressed if he acts like that

Thank you guys for the advices. Generally I was thinking for some time if maybe is just the desire to be tickled but I concluded that isn't just that.
I always wanted to work as a male model but I also have this fetish, so why not merge the things togheder?
My problem is that I'm not able to find in my country (Italy) any site or place where producers are looking for models, so probably I'm looking in wrong places. Someone knows where I can find something?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back