• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SARAH AND SHEILA PART 7 (EXTREME M/F) - Viewer discretion advised

Arpit Chopra

TMF Poster
A few weeks later,

Sarah was inconsolable with grief. Her Mom had left her forever when she was very young, and before she could recover fully from such a traumatic experience, her Dad was gone too. When she heard the news of her Dad's death in the boarding school, she almost literally fainted. Sarah felt crushed from inside, it was as if God had cursed her with a life full of misery.

When she was called home to see her Dad's body one last time by her stepmother, she couldn't control herself. In front of everyone at the funeral, she cursed her stepmother using almost every word of profanity she had ever learned. Her heart was full of hatred and rage; given the opportunity, she would have murdered her on the spot.

Her uncle told her that her Dad had died in an accident and that he had a heart attack while being on a honeymoon with her stepmother. Sarah refused to believe even a word of that fictitious story. People just don't have heart attacks out of the blue, that too in a place where they go for relaxation and enjoyment. Deep down, Sarah just knew that her stepmother Sheila was somehow responsible. Of course, with no proof to back up her claims, she couldn't go to the cops.

Sheila, however, was on cloud nine. She had gotten rid of her asshole husband fairly easily with the help of Adam and those 3 women. The 3 women had been paid very handsomely to keep their mouths shut, and to be never heard from again. She was free, free to be with her darling Adam.

Sarah's Dad's lawyers had told her that Sarah would be the sole successor of all the inheritance, and till she was alive, Sheila would only get a very small percentage of the money. Sheila always knew that Sarah would be the next in line to die after her Dad. She had already planned everything with Adam. Sarah would most likely die in a car accident. Adam had promised to arrange everything, but everything changed during the funeral.

When Sarah cursed her in front of everyone, it took Sheila all of her willpower to stop herself from slapping Sarah in front of everyone. She decided that killing Sarah would just be very easy, it would end her misery very soon. She wanted to make her beg, make her yearn for her death.

She knew Sarah was extremely ticklish, just like her Dad. Sheila had tickled her a few times in the past, even convincing Sarah's Dad to go along with her. But with him around, Sheila always had to be merciful. Now, with him gone forever, Sheila had no reason to show any type of remorse or mercy towards Sarah. After all, now she had Adam too. Her beloved Adam !!

When she told Adam about her plan, he agreed very easily. But, unbeknownst to her, Adam was getting very bored of Sheila. She was very clingy, hanging to his every word. He loved the exorbitant money he was getting from her, but like every man, Adam loved variety. When Sheila told him about Sarah and how she was the sole successor of all the inheritance, a plan started forming in Adam's mind. A very cold, calculative plan !!

Adam soon moved into Sheila's apartment, along with Sarah living there. Sheila was very ecstatic, the only man in the world who could take away all of her loneliness was now with her, forever.

Sarah, however, hated the idea of another man replacing her Dad in the house. She loathed her stepmother more than ever before now. She did not care about Adam, her mind was full of grief and hatred to have any other emotion enter her mind. However, that changed very soon.

It started with occasional pokes in the kitchen. Once, when Sarah was having a glass of water, Adam came up slowly behind her. Before she knew it, Adam's hands were wrapped around her waist and he was grinding her from behind.

"WHAT THE FUCK ???" Sarah shouted, suddenly startled.

"Hello, my little tease. How have you been?" Adam whispered in her right ear.

Sarah struggled with all her might to get free, but Adam was much stronger than her. She wasn't going anywhere.

He continued unabated "I have seen you strutting around the house like a queen, trying to tease the shit out of me. I know you want my body. And I want to hear you beg for it."

Sarah shouted with as much self-confidence as she could muster "YOU LET ME GO THIS INSTANT ASSHOLE, OR I PROMISE YOU I'LL CALL THE POLICE."

Adam gritted his teeth. Sheila was right, this little slut had to be taught a lesson. "Do it the damn hard way then."

He started poking Sarah slowly but firmly on both sides of her waist. Sarah's body jumped through the roof.

"WHAHAHAHAHTT THAAAA FUCCCCAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"Tell me you want me sweetheart, and I just might stop," Adam said with an evil grin on his face.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NVEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"God !! Bitches like you are just a pain in the ass. But as the saying goes- HARDER THE HUNT, TASTIER THE MEAT !!!"

His grip on her sides became stronger, and the ferocity of his tickling increased around her juicy, sensitive tummy. Sarah lost her balance, her knees always had a habit of becoming like rubber jelly when it came to tickling. Her roommate and neighbors in her boarding school took a lot of advantage of her extreme ticklishness. Tickling her and making her run around the hostel as if she was a sacrificial lamb trying to escape a pack of hyenas, was their favorite pastime. No amount of threatening, coaxing, or begging would make them leave her alone.

But, being tickled at this very moment was something she had never experienced before. Adam was ruthless like a hungry lion. He showed no mercy, no remorse for her. For Adam, she was like a piece of meat, to be played with till he was ready to eat her up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sarah shouted at the top of her voice as she fell to the ground, with Adam straddling her from behind.

"BEG ME YOU FUCKING SLUT. BEG ME YOU WANT ME." Adam shouted with indignation in his voice.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DADDDDAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

"OH, YOUR DADDY IS DEAD BITCH. I AM YOUR DADDY NOW, YOUR NEW DADDY. BEG YOUR DADDY, BEG YOUR DADDY TO FUCK YOU!!!!" Adam shouted with his voice full of lust, his manhood engorged with desire.

Sarah's mind was full of turmoil. Tickling just didn't take away her physical strength, it also drained away all her rational thoughts slowly. And worst of all, her body reacted in a way she never wanted it to. It kept getting turned on !!!

"NOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAVEE MEEAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!"

"I CAN'T BITCH, YOU ARE TOO FUCKING HOT !!! TOO FUCKING HOT NOT TO FUCK !!!" Adam laid on top of her, grinding her butt with his manhood, while his fingers were still lobster clawing her soft and sensitive waist. He had already raised her t-shirt, and now his fingers were tickling her naked smooth, sensitive waist, which increased the ticking tenfold for her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!!"

Her body was sweating profusely, her eyes were full of tears and her mind had already reached the point of no return. She had been reduced from a proud girl to a frustrated little sex kitten. But there was still a little sliver of thought in her head that she could not let go, could not give in to his demands. How could she ever tell him that she wanted to be fucked by him?

"NAHhahahahahahahahahahaha I CAHAHAHAHAHANTTT PLAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"YOU WILL YOU BITCH. YOU FUCKING WILL!! NOBODY FUCKING SAYS NO TO ADAM !!!!"

With his right hand still tickling her, he pulled with all his strength using his left hand at her thin fabric cotton t-shirt from behind and easily tore it off. She wasn't wearing any bra, so now her c-cupped breasts were banging on the floor while her body was wiggling like a snake, with Adam tickling her with as much intensity as before. But what he did next took away everything from her, every bit of dignity left inside her.

He quickly tore off her shorts too, and since it was nighttime, she wasn't wearing any undergarments at all. Now her body was completely naked, with her boobs and vagina both rubbing on the rough kitchen floor again and again. She couldn't do anything at all, her clitoris had slowly and stealthily reached the point of orgasm.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

"SAY IT MY HORNY LITTLE SEX PUPPET. SAY THAT YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU."

"FUCCCAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"

Adam quickly entered her from behind but didn't cease tickling her at all. The more she wiggled, the more enjoyable it was for him.

Sarah, however, was in a different realm altogether. Never in her life had she experienced these 3 feelings all at once, the feeling of being tickled, the feeling of her clitoris rubbing on the floor, and the feeling of a huge manhood entering her from behind.

It happened all at once. Just as she experienced a huge orgasm on the floor, her body suddenly vibrated, which made Adam ejaculate from behind. They both experienced the release of bodily fluids together, just like the devil had intended all along !!!

Afterward, when Adam was done with her, he left her on the kitchen floor, crying uncontrollably. Sarah was ashamed. She had just been brutally raped, but that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was that her body and mind had betrayed her. She had orgasmed for the first time in her life and had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Her mind was in the most confused state of her life. Did she enjoy getting raped? Was Adam right? Was she really a slut?

Over the next few days, Adam visited her several times, sometimes in her bedroom, sometimes when she was bathing, and sometimes in the kitchen. Oftentimes, he was accompanied by Sheila too. In the beginning, Sarah was scared of them. But as her body slowly got used to being molested, she no longer cared. She let both of them tickle the crap out of her, and when Adam tried to fuck her, she just wrapped her arms and legs around him and let him fuck her. She started enjoying each experience, and whenever they were not around, she longed for them and missed them terribly. She was now their sex slave, and despite being the sole successor of the house and all the inheritance, she had no power to stop them anymore. They were her masters, and she had to please them in any way they wanted.

Along with Sarah, even the house went through a massive transformation. Earlier it was a clean sanctuary. Now it literally became a drug dealer's den. There were various kinds of drugs lying all around the house, and every night was a rave party. She met people whom she didn't even know, all she knew was that they were her master's friends, and had to be taken care of.

Her life became a rollercoaster ride. She didn't know when she slept, and when she was awake. All she knew was that she was raped and tickled every day, by countless men and women. She participated in group orgies and group tickling, where countless men and women just tore at her like hungry wolves.

She was gone forever, and she knew it !!

And all this would have continued for as long as she lived. In a different life, a different timeline, she was their slave forever. But in this timeline, her guardian angel called her on the phone, and when she heard the voice on the other end of the line, her heart skipped a beat.

"RACHEL !!!!"

(to be continued....)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back