• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edith on the Rack (M/F) 07/17/22

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
During the last week or so I secretly built a few pieces that could be easily attached to and removed removed from our everyday Ikea dining bench, transforming it into a BDSM tickle rack. This is Edith's first time seeing the contraption and she is very intrigued. The 'click, click' of the mechanism as her arms are slowly stretched turns her on a lot, building up her anticipation of what is coming. Edith is totally helpless and I tickle her for a very long time. Her belly is her favorite spot to be tickled and I happily focus my attention there, but I also focus on her nipples and armpits. Of course, she absolutely HATES when I tickle her nipples and screams obscenities at me when I refuse to give her a break. At one point during her tickle experience she is laughing so hard that she begins tearing up a bit. I think my favorite part is when I lay under the rack and tickle her from below.. I start tickling her nipples and when she protests I cover her mouth with one hand and continue the tickling. This one is good, more coming!

Buy Now!
Join OnlyFans

FREE PREVIEW

IMG_7237.jpegIMG_7234.jpegIMG_7225.jpeg

EDITH IS CUTE AND ADROBLE when she ticked silly cute laugh smile and reactions hope the feet get tickled.

(Just a joke, please don't take it seriously)
You could play a poker game with your friends while her soles are being feathered by another female ler. :D
Her laughter could be the backround music. ;) :D

During the last week or so I secretly built a few pieces that could be easily attached to and removed removed from our everyday Ikea dining bench, transforming it into a BDSM tickle rack. This is Edith's first time seeing the contraption and she is very intrigued. The 'click, click' of the mechanism as her arms are slowly stretched turns her on a lot, building up her anticipation of what is coming. Edith is totally helpless and I tickle her for a very long time. Her belly is her favorite spot to be tickled and I happily focus my attention there, but I also focus on her nipples and armpits. Of course, she absolutely HATES when I tickle her nipples and screams obscenities at me when I refuse to give her a break. At one point during her tickle experience she is laughing so hard that she begins tearing up a bit. I think my favorite part is when I lay under the rack and tickle her from below.. I start tickling her nipples and when she protests I cover her mouth with one hand and continue the tickling. This one is good, more coming!

Buy Now!
Join OnlyFans

FREE PREVIEW

View attachment 708500View attachment 708501View attachment 708502

One of the best ever! Edith has to be the hottest ticklee out there!

Wow I hope she’s still in that contraption! That gorgeous babe deserves to be bound and tickle tortured all day every day!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back