Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/27/2022

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, and a place to say hello!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100

    Greetings all, Sergio from Body & Sole back after a LONG hiatus!

    Hey my friends and fellow ticklephiles! After more than a few inquiries (and finding a decent number of my clips on PornHub with great feedback...ha!) I've decided to throw my hat back in the ring and start producing again on a part-time basis. I'm going to be focusing mostly on sensual/erotic tickling and foot fetish clips since the majority of stores out there are focused more on the all out torture (which is awesome, I just don't want to add to an already saturated market ).

    I have 2 questions that I'd love your feedback on:

    1) Fellow producers - Is Clips4Sale still relavent as a platform to sell clips?
    2) To my friends and fellow tickle/foot lovers...which models nowadays (I say nowadays because B&S Studios stopped shooting in 2011!) would you love to see more of?

    Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleSearcher View Post
    Hey my friends and fellow ticklephiles! After more than a few inquiries (and finding a decent number of my clips on PornHub with great feedback...ha!) I've decided to throw my hat back in the ring and start producing again on a part-time basis. I'm going to be focusing mostly on sensual/erotic tickling and foot fetish clips since the majority of stores out there are focused more on the all out torture (which is awesome, I just don't want to add to an already saturated market ).

    I have 2 questions that I'd love your feedback on:

    1) Fellow producers - Is Clips4Sale still relavent as a platform to sell clips?
    2) To my friends and fellow tickle/foot lovers...which models nowadays (I say nowadays because B&S Studios stopped shooting in 2011!) would you love to see more of?

    Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!
    Welcome back!! If you are still local to NY I would love to have a beer.

    1- Yes! It is still great. I do recommend using twitter as an advertising platform to help.
    Grab our TICKLING clips and support us at: Clips4sale.com/76089
    We ALSO have FOOT FETISH and random variety clips coming to https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72585
    We offer custom clips and sessions in the NYC area! For info or bookings email us at:
    Thetickleroom@gmail.com
    The Tickle Room by Tickle Room, on Flickr

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tickle Room View Post
    Welcome back!! If you are still local to NY I would love to have a beer.

    1- Yes! It is still great. I do recommend using twitter as an advertising platform to help.
    So much appreciated, brother! Absolutely, I'm still local to NY. Shoot me over a PM, let's chat it up!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    569
    Welcome back Sergio!! You sir are a legend and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by ISUmark View Post
    Welcome back Sergio!! You sir are a legend and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
    Brother, I am so honored by your words. Thank you so much!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleSearcher View Post
    Hey my friends and fellow ticklephiles! After more than a few inquiries (and finding a decent number of my clips on PornHub with great feedback...ha!) I've decided to throw my hat back in the ring and start producing again on a part-time basis. I'm going to be focusing mostly on sensual/erotic tickling and foot fetish clips since the majority of stores out there are focused more on the all out torture (which is awesome, I just don't want to add to an already saturated market ).

    I have 2 questions that I'd love your feedback on:

    1) Fellow producers - Is Clips4Sale still relavent as a platform to sell clips?
    2) To my friends and fellow tickle/foot lovers...which models nowadays (I say nowadays because B&S Studios stopped shooting in 2011!) would you love to see more of?

    Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!
    Welcome back! What have you been up to the past decade? Definitely missed your content, looking forward to seeing your old stuff for sale again.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,619
    Welcome back!
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    8,928
    Oh shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleSearcher View Post
    Hey my friends and fellow ticklephiles! After more than a few inquiries (and finding a decent number of my clips on PornHub with great feedback...ha!) I've decided to throw my hat back in the ring and start producing again on a part-time basis. I'm going to be focusing mostly on sensual/erotic tickling and foot fetish clips since the majority of stores out there are focused more on the all out torture (which is awesome, I just don't want to add to an already saturated market ).

    I have 2 questions that I'd love your feedback on:

    1) Fellow producers - Is Clips4Sale still relavent as a platform to sell clips?
    2) To my friends and fellow tickle/foot lovers...which models nowadays (I say nowadays because B&S Studios stopped shooting in 2011!) would you love to see more of?

    Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!

    Welcome back!! Your video with Milf Tracy “Milf Lickle” is in my Top 3 of all time.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    119
    Welcome back, Sergio! Always thought your videos were awesome - the dynamic you had with your lees was amazing, and the style was super sensual. And I'll definitely be a supporter and customer for any future work you do as well.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Master&ticklee View Post
    Welcome back! What have you been up to the past decade? Definitely missed your content, looking forward to seeing your old stuff for sale again.
    Thank you so much! Oh man, what HAVEN'T I been up to the past decade. I guess everything except producing videos? Ha!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Eagle View Post
    Oh shit.

    (In my best Ronnie Coleman...) Yeah buddy!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghst View Post
    Welcome back!! Your video with Milf Tracy “Milf Lickle” is in my Top 3 of all time.
    That really means a lot, thank you! I actually had dinner with her a few weeks ago, speaking of which. Ha!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC Suburbs
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta View Post
    Welcome back, Sergio! Always thought your videos were awesome - the dynamic you had with your lees was amazing, and the style was super sensual. And I'll definitely be a supporter and customer for any future work you do as well.
    I appreciate you, brother! Thank you so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •