• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Best Session I've Ever Had: Lora Cross

NHTickler41M

Verified
Good Evening Everyone,

I just returned from the best session I've ever had, and it was with Ms. Lora Cross. Lora is absolutely stunning any pictures you see of her don't even begin to show you how beautiful she is. She is 5'2, super strong, and simply a beautiful woman. Lora is extremely ticklish, and I was so impressed how much tickling she could take especially with the sheer pantyhose she had on. As she said the pantyhose make her more ticklish, but she refused to use her safe word. My biggest regret from tonight is that I only booked an hour session as the time flew by and the next thing I knew it was over. I will not make the same mistake again and have already told her I want to book a two-hour session when she returns to Boston. If anyone is thinking about having their first session or coming back to having sessions, I would book Lora Cross in a heartbeat. She is super sweet, sassy, beautiful, personable and ticklish. As always, I'm more than happy to talk to anyone about this session or any session I've had and/or answer any questions. Please feel free to respond to this message or send me a private message and I'll get back to you.

Andrew

Glad you had a fine session! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That's so awesome Andrew! So glad for you and thanks so much for sharing your experience! Where would you say Lora was most ticklish?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back