• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extremely briefly tickled by a masseuse (with a little talk about tickling) F/M

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Recently I got to visit a spa and have a treatment. There was an offer on that let you pick from either a head and scalp massage, or a neck/shoulders/back massage. I picked the latter as it seemed the better offer.

After lying down on the table for a few moments, there was a knock at the door and I heard the masseuse asking if it was okay for her to enter. I called her in and saw she was a very pretty young woman. Guessing she was aged between 20-23, had long blonde hair tied up in a bun, slim figure, and a really lovely smile.

She introduced herself and asked if I wanted to talk during the massage, or if I prefered silence. I opted for talking as sitting in silence for 30 minutes with a stranger seemed like an uncomfortable idea.
I explained this was my first massage with a professional, and I didn't really know what to expect. She told me to just lie down and remain comfortable, and let her know if I had any pain or problems.

I lay on my front and looked through the hole in the table - I noticed she had really cute feet in flipflops, with a freshly-done French pedicure. It reminded me of that episode of Friends where Pheobe gets a pedicure so she can do some 'foot flirting' with her client, although I didn't say any of this out loud.

For the majority of the massage it was fine. We talked about bits and bobs, nothing more than generic small talk.

Then at point she was slowly making her way down my back, and she pressed her fingertips in just below my ribs.
I pulled my head up suddenly letting out a "HAhaaaa...ohhhh!" noise.

She jumped back, asking "Oh sorry! Did I hurt you??"

"No, no!" I replied, "I'm just...ticklish there"

"Ahhh" She smiled, "Yeah, that happens a lot with people"

"Does it?" I asked, prying slightly.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised how ticklish most people are. The majority of clients find some part of a massage ticklish. I'm obviously not meant to be tickling, but it just happens"

"Oh right, so do some of them just sit there laughing?" I asked

"Yeah!!" she giggled, "especially when I'm doing their feet. I've had clients laugh all the way through reflexology sessions. I always ask if they want me to stop, but some don't seem to mind. I don't know how they find it relaxing if they're just laughing all the time".

"I guess different people must find different things relaxing" I replied.

I lay down again and she continued to massage my back

"I'll avoid that spot" she said.

"No it's fine" I replied. I might just squirm a bit.

"Okay then" she giggled.

As she continued to massage my lower back there were a few moments where I let out a little giggle, and each time she said sorry, but I kept promising it was fine.

The time drew to a close and she said "Okay, I'm going to leave in a moment so you can get dressed. I hope you found it relaxing and enjoyed your first massage?"

"I did, thank you" I replied "I'll will certainly be booking another one! It was great"

"I'm really happy" she said, "Next time you have one, you'll have to tell them you're ticklish here and to avoid it", and with that she traced a single fingertip just below my ribs

"HA!!" I laughed out and squirmed. "Yeah, I'll make sure they know"

She gave me a smile and handed me some towels, then left the room.

Next time, ask for the same masseuse, and tell her not to avoid it because you like it. :devil:

Intriguing to get that inside info about how ticklish most people are....fantastic detective work.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back