• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet and toe sucking

Solesandtoes84

Hi, I've never had anybody lick, suck or nibble my feet before. Is it really as tickly as it appears? I'd love to experience it! :yayzorz:

Hi, I've never had anybody lick, suck or nibble my feet before. Is it really as tickly as it appears? I'd love to experience it! :yayzorz:

Speaking from a producer point of view, it's case by case. Some models I've worked with before can just feel your breath on their toes and start to tense up and gasp, while others can sit stone faced while you nibble every inch of their arches. Haha. Only way to find out is to have someone try!

Some women giggle as soon as my tongue touches their heel or arch, but others neither make a sound nor flinch as I lick them from heel to toe over and over. You will have to experience it to see where you fall on that spectrum.

Some women giggle as soon as my tongue touches their heel or arch, but others neither make a sound nor flinch as I lick them from heel to toe over and over. You will have to experience it to see where you fall on that spectrum.

Bingo! Case by case, my friend. ;)

Some women don't know this turns them on immensely until it happens &#55357;&#56843;

Some women don't know this turns them on immensely until it happens ��

Agreed. This happened to the last girl I fooled around with. She's insanely ticklish in all the usual places, but her feet are her kryptonite.

Its a little hard to describe the position we were in, but I basically was able to suck her toes while fingering her.

The very first thing she says afterwards is that she's never had her toes sucked before.

I asked if she liked it and she gave me a crazy kind of look.

Lo and behold, after that day, she would practically shove her feet in my face anytime we started to even get close to fooling around

several women licked my feet and sucked my toes ....... it tickles very very much and turns me on !!

Oh my gosh, it sounds amazing. I'm hoping I'll get to experience it for myself as I have really tickly feet!

Depends on the person. I've seen some people go into absolute hysterics over it.

I guess the big question is are your feet ticklish? Do fingers work well? If so, then I'd imagine that licking, and nibbling would work great.

Yes I love using my mouth and tongue on soles during sessions, and especially my teeth too, just gently biting!

I've had some really delightful responses!

What's really good, is that whilst you're using your mouth, you still have 2 hands to explore other spots..

Oh my gosh, it sounds amazing. I'm hoping I'll get to experience it for myself as I have really tickly feet!

My favorite kind of tickling is sucking on the toes and tickling the soles at the same time. For me it is a blessing when a woman has ticklish feet and is not annoyed by it. It opens so much potential for kinky and sensual foreplay!

mmmmm

I can't speak for anyone except myself...

But the moment I feel breath across my toes ... the brushing of hot lips... I usually am lost between tensing up nervously, and feeling my body become weak with lust. I think for sure it's dependent on each individual, and also on the Ler and how they are using their mouth. Just like any other area on the body, a Ler will need to try different kinds of pressures and speeds and sensations to really find the most effective method and this can impact on whether or not a Lee will respond one way or another.

My favorite kind of tickling is sucking on the toes and tickling the soles at the same time. For me it is a blessing when a woman has ticklish feet and is not annoyed by it. It opens so much potential for kinky and sensual foreplay!

Agreed 100%!!! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back