• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you think about tickle punishement

As a fetishist, I love it. As a real person...I have some mixed feelings.

I feel like it depends on how the person being punished feels about tickling. If it's meant to be funishment, and they enjoy tickling, then it fits, but if you're looking to actually punish them it needs to be something they don't like. They still need to consent to it, mind you

My husband hates being tickled! He is extremely ticklish ! I love to tickle torture him ruthless ! The more he begs, the longer i tickle ! I toroughly enjoy letting him syffer the most unbearable tickles. Sometimes punish him for no reason or for a futility ! I reward him with edging ( mostly i denie orgasm ) ! :D :rowfull:

View attachment 742691 View attachment 742692

If tickle punishment is provided for by law, i would be happy to carry out the sentences !!!!! :D

Last edited:
My husband hates being tickled! He is extremely ticklish ! I love to tickle torture him ruthless ! The more he begs, the longer i tickle ! I toroughly enjoy letting him syffer the most unbearable tickles. Sometimes punish him for no reason or for a futility ! I reward him with edging ( mostly i denie orgasm ) ! :D :rowfull:
Lucky him! :devil:

View attachment 708757 View attachment 708758 View attachment 708788 queenie tickle

If tickle punishment is provided for by law, i would be happy to carry out the sentences !!!!! :D

View attachment 708825

Dang! how long do you tickle him for???

I've tickle punished two women: an old girlfriend of mine who bit me on the lip when I kissed here; a neighbor who threw out my cigarettes when I left them on her coffee table while I took an old TV of hers to the dumpster, when I was a teenager. Both deserved it, and neither was traumatized by the experience. The neighbor actually seemed to enjoy it, some.

I've tickle punished two women: an old girlfriend of mine who bit me on the lip when I kissed here; a neighbor who threw out my cigarettes when I left them on her coffee table while I took an old TV of hers to the dumpster, when I was a teenager. Both deserved it, and neither was traumatized by the experience. The neighbor actually seemed to enjoy it, some.

how long did you tickle them for?

My girlfriend, for about ten minutes, with breaks to catch her breath and beg for mercy. She drew blood when she bit me, so the punishment was severe. She has tiny feet, that are unbearably ticklish, so I never tickled her much, but she knew what it was like to have them tickled that day, I can tell you.

The neighbor, for about five minutes. She was quite surprised, but wasn't angry about it, and didn't exactly seem to hate it.

As a fantasy with consenting adults: yes please. Irl scenarios with someone who doesn’t want it? Pretty sure it’s considered a form of assault

My girlfriend, for about ten minutes, with breaks to catch her breath and beg for mercy. She drew blood when she bit me, so the punishment was severe. She has tiny feet, that are unbearably ticklish, so I never tickled her much, but she knew what it was like to have them tickled that day, I can tell you.

The neighbor, for about five minutes. She was quite surprised, but wasn't angry about it, and didn't exactly seem to hate it.

haha that's actually pretty funny how you said that. Were you able to enjoy your tickling fetish with her much after that?

View attachment 708757 View attachment 708758 queenie tickle

View attachment 709406 View attachment 709407 View attachment 709409 View attachment 709411
I hope he gets to do the same to u in return lol

Love it in a roll playing scenario. A willing, naughty subbie Lee, being tickle punished on all her ticklish spots. :devilish:

I’m on the fence about it. My husband and I have started incorporating tickling as punishment into some areas of our lives to increase the amount I get tickled in our relationship. I’m actually on the forum today because I have 24 hours to complete a forum related task or my husband gets 15 minutes of tickle time added to the “bank” of 12 I have left from another incomplete task.
I think it has its time/place but if used too much it creates negative connotations with tickling and will make the Lee avoidant of tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back