• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye?

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
I’ve been here on the forum for a long time and I’ve never really introduced myself, at least I don’t remember. [emoji2369]

Some of you know me as a mostly romantic type of tickle fiction writer.

It’s been my good pleasure to talk with so many of you both on the forum and privately over the last few years that I’ve been around. I’ve made some good friends here, and no matter what happens, I’ll never forget this place.

I’ve improved my skills as a writer here, but the pleasure I’ve found in that pales in comparison to seeing how much you’ve enjoyed my little tales. Which makes this next part all the more difficult.

Those of you that know me, know that I essentially keep most details of my life to myself. I’ve had some health problems over the last couple years that have come and gone, and come back with a vengeance.

It’s unfortunate that I couldn’t get doctors to listen to me sooner, but at least I’ve gotten to the point where they’re listening now. I’m more than likely going to have surgery sooner than later. How serious it’s going to be I can’t say. I also don’t know how long recovery will be or what lasting effects this will have.

I don’t want to fade away from here like a shadow in the light of day. I left here like that once many years ago and when I came back it saddened me how many of my old friends had left since I’d been gone.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst has been my mantra. And if something unfortunate does happen, I just want to say this here and now.

So many of you have been so kind to me through these last few years, closer to me than people in my private life as a matter of fact. I wish I could list all of you by name, but I’d hate to leave anyone out. But you know who you are.

I’ll try to be active here up until then, but some days are worse than others.

Just know that I love this place, and if I do have to leave, I’ll do all I can to be back.

Stay cool everyone [emoji41]

-HK

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4gLVqjIvokc

I hope that things go well for you Hall, and that your recovery is fast.

Myriads

I;m very sorry about your health issues HK

My thoughts and prayers are with you to find the treatment you need for a full recovery.

Most importantly, take care of yourself.

Once that is done, hopefully you can return.

Best Wishes to you.

Best wishes with everything. Surgery can be pretty scary, but never underestimate the power of positivity on the human body.

Best of luck with your recovery. I hope we see you come back soon.

Thank you everyone, hearing from all of you meant a lot. 11 days and counting until I meet with a surgeon. [emoji40]

I am one who thoroughly enjoys your stories. Best of luck to you, HK!

Hello everyone.

Currently I’m sitting here at 5:25 am, K is asleep and I haven’t been. I’ve been pondering where I’m going to go from here, and I’ve spent the last hour reading and re-reading messages from some of you. And after going over this thread again, I thought it was past time I’d given you all an update.

The past few months haven’t been easy. I wound up completely wasting my time with the first surgeon before getting a second opinion and finally found a place that could put me on the road to recovery.

Surgery wasn’t an option, but after months of physical therapy I’m finally able to look back on the last year or so and realize how painful all of it was. After more than a year of being poked, prodded, examined, second opinioned, and been shot with so many x-rays I’m surprised I haven’t developed super powers.

So is he back? No, not exactly. Now I’m facing a new problem. My writing skills seemed to have left. Whatever spark I had before seems to have gone out and I don’t know if it’s coming back.

Because of my emotional state, I took down everything I had on D/A. And I logged in here with every intention of having everything I wrote taken down. Two things stopped me.

One was reading everything you all said before I said a possible final goodbye months ago and what has been said since. That meant a lot, and I want to thank all of you.

The second was me reading an excerpt from The Legend of Coal Hill to my wife. After I finished she asked me, “You really wrote that?”

“Yeah.” Was my reply.

“Honey, you need to write a book.” She said.

“But that was before all of this happened.” I told her. “I can’t do it anymore.”

“You’ve got talent, it’s in there. I know you can do it.” Was her final word on it.

So what does all this rambling on mean? I’m still not sure, but when I realize that I spent the last 20 minutes going on and on like the notes you’ll find in a Stephen King novel, I think of all the struggles my literary idol went through without quitting.

Maybe there is something left in there after all.

-H.K.

You're damn right there is. You'll get back. Maybe not in a week, a month or a few months, but you'll get back.

Trust me my friend, I've been at this on and off for a looong time at this point. There have been times I think I'm done and maybe I'll delete everything but then almost as soon as I've had a big bout of negativity, the urge to create comes back with a vengeance.

Hang in there buddy.

(PS - S said she'll hunt you down if you give up. ;) )

We're here for you Kogan! Let us know if there's any way we can help if you need it!

First and foremost I want to thank all of you for both the support and well wishes over the last year. I really believed that I’d lost my gift for writing and that my time was over.

But I was wrong, there was a spark, smaller than the flicker of a dying candlelight, but it was there in the dark.

With the support of my friends who never believed I lost it, and of my darling wife, who told me just how good my writing was, that spark was fanned into a flame.

I’m happy to have been wrong.

I may only be a little romance short story writer from out little corner of the internet, but the feedback I get from each and every one of you makes me feel like Stephen King.

My latest story is back to form, and I’ve purged the mean spirited revenge torture stories from my system. Let’s face facts, that really wasn’t my style was it? Perhaps that was my Bachman era.

Well, that’s about all I’ve got to say for now. There’s a new story up, and I’m dedicating this one to all of you. Thanks for helping me find my way through the dark.

-H.K.

P.S. Sorry about the April Fool’s prank.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back