• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BF gets turned into my tickle victim with the help of my neighbor (F/M,FM/M, M/M, M/F

z5299

1st Level Red Feather
I am not the author but this was too good not to share

My boyfriend Z (nickname) has been tickling me off and on for the past year. It started out innocently enough as foreplay to our sexual romps, but the past 2 months it has turned into a sort of tickle torture, sometimes lasting 30 minutes. I don't mind it that much, but it's also very frustrating that when I try to return the favor, I am overmatched and never get the chance for revenge. The thing is, Z is very ticklish and I mean very ticklish! Once I got a hold of his feet trapped between my thighs when he wasn't expecting it and got a good 3-4 minutes of foot tickling with Z squealing and fighting to get free. I actually think he seemed to be afraid of me for a bit since I exposed just how ticklish he is. He told me when we first dated that he was held down by a neighborhood brother and sister who tickled him one afternoon until he cried. He gave me enough information that I know that he got his likes from that experience but obviously he preferred to be the tickler.

This past week I had a lousy work week and to top it off, on Wednesday night after going out for some food and drinks, Z trapped me on the couch when I was trying to read and relax. He had me face down on the couch with my feet pulled up behind me and ignoring my protest to stop he began a slow tickle torture my soles and toes using a pen and the pointy end of a feather. I couldn't stop from laughing even though I was not happy and after 15 minutes he finally let me go. I was mad an attempted to get him back, but he is much stronger and I could do nothing. I went to bed mad, but also started to plot some kind of revenge attack which I planned on being more than just a little pay back. You see, Z made a mistake one night while working on his laptop, he was sleepy and thought he logged out but he didn't. He went to bed and as I was cleaning stuff up, I noticed he didn't log out and happened to see a website called Tickling Media Forum. I was shocked to see that he has been corresponding with many fellow users. What I couldn't believe was pictures of my barefeet attached to emails that he exchanged with men and women who were into tickling. He boasted in some of his emails that he got me good this weekend, or he described how he tortured my toes with a pen one night. All were true but what got me fuming is that he was taking advice from others on how to really tickle torture me. I spent a good 30 minutes reading through his inbox and discovered one exchange with a person explaining his ticklish torment as a kid to a couple of neighborhood siblings. How he kept fantasizing about how they tickled him as they stretched him out with arms pinned high over his head. The girl poking his exposed arm pits with him crying with laughter, unable to defend himself and stop the tickling. He confided in his ultimate fear of being tickled like that again.
So I wanted to get Z tied helpless and really give him a tickle torture that would allow me the satisfaction of humbling my bully boyfriend. Well by luck, my upstairs neighbor Brock who was friendly with both of us, provided that opportunity this weekend that has changed our relationship dynamic. Brock is a big guy who played college football and now works for an insurance agency. He likes to party and we have been to a couple of his get togethers with other people. Typical macho guy, likes to rough house with friends and always glad to show people how strong he is. Not going to lie, he is a good looking guy, 6'3, probably 220, but very fit and lots of fun. So on Saturday as we got back from our walk, Brock was climbing the stairs with us when he invited us up to watch the college games that day. With the storms moving in, we decided to join him and enjoy some drinks. As usual we started out with drinks which included some shots and having lots of fun. At some point, Brock and Z were arguing about number one ranked teams, that guys seem to care about. Nothing serious but having downed many beers and some shots, it got heated and finally Brock grabbed Z in a playful wrestling hold as he took him to the ground. It was no match and Z quickly found himself pinned under Brock with his arms pinned over his head. Brock was teasing him asking him to change his thoughts on who should be number one. Seeing Z pinned and helpless, not giving up got my tipsy mind going. I told Brock to hold him for me as I quickly dropped on his lower legs pinning them down flat. I wasted no time and pulled off his sneakers, then ripped off his black ankle socks exposing his size 10 feet. I love how he yelled, "Trish No!" as I ripped off his socks. He knew what was coming and I was thrilled. Don't let him up Brock as my fingers dug into Z's warm soles. His reaction was instant as he squealed and thrashed as a torrent of laughter burst from him lips. He struggled so hard he almost bucked big ole Brock off. I took my time scribbling my fingers lightly over his sensitive soles working slowly from the heel to his under toes then back down again. I stopped for a moment to tell Brock that he always tickles me and I need to get him back big time. What I didn't expect was for Brock to chime in that he is going to help me. "I love tickling" as he used one hand to hold Z's hands together as he tapped his fingers into an exposed armpit. Poor Z bucked hard and rolling his head from side to side he laughed crazily as he tried in earnest to kick free.
I was in a trance as I held Z down tightly and listened to his laughter bounce off the apartment walls. Brock was cruel as he slowly tapped around Z's neck working from one armpit to the other. When he pushed his fingers around Z's neck line, the laughter and struggle increased with a new weird crazy laugh. I also noticed that Z was hard with him gym shorts unable to hide his enormous erection. After several minutes Brock stopped but only to ask me if I wanted to really tickle torture Z or was this enough. I know it was the alcohol and the torment I received over the past few months that helped me quickly say, "I want to really get him Brock." With that Brock said, I got some four poster restraints that are attached to my bed. Go ahead and pull them out, pull off the sheets and come help me get him to the bed.

It was a struggle, but between Brock and I, we carried my struggling Z to Brock's bed and after pulling off Z's tee shirt, we bound each wrist to the corner of the bed. Brock surprised me by saying, let's strip him naked, it will make the tickling that much more intense. Z protested loudly, as I pulled off his gym shorts and underwear. We quickly bound each angle to the corners of the bed and my wonderful Z was tied spread eagle. Z was tied so tight that he could barely move his arms or legs. Brock told me to start the tickling fun as he wanted to get some stuff together to really give it to Z. I was turned on seeing Z stretched out naked, his cock was growing quickly as I stripped down to my underwear, teasing Z about how I was going to get him back for all his tickle torments over the past few months. Z was defiant at first, but once I straddled him and let my long hair flow easily over his chest and neck, I could tell he was scared. I slowly traced my fingers ever so lightly down his elbows towards his exposed pits. He shivered as he pleaded with me not to tickle him. He tried to thrash, but tied tight, he was going no where and when my wiggling fingers danced lightly over his arm pit hairs, he started to giggle, then burst into laughter as my fingers scraped over his exposed pits. I am not sure what surprised me more, his struggling or the incredible loud laughter that burst from his lungs. My only thought was maybe the next door neighbor might wonder what is happening, but since we were on the outside of the wall, nobody would hear his shrill laughter. I had an incredible power surge of emotions as I made my Z beg and laugh hysterically just by dancing my fingers from armpits to neck line and back again. I loved his struggling under me and my on sexual excitement took over loving how he worked hard to escape. He was getting hoarse with laughter, so I thought, good time for a break. Still straddling Z, I told him how I was going to tickle torture him until he begged for me to stop. I was so turned on I had to stop myself from pleasuring myself. As I teased Z's nipples, he suddenly burst out into a hard forced laughter with a new wild struggle.

I didn't realize Brock had come back in wearing only his boxers and sporting a massive hard on which made a nice tent in the material, as he lightly ran his fingers over Z's soft soles. I heard you say, "You were going to tickle him" but I am going to help you tickle torture Z. In fact, I'm going to work Z over so much, that in the end, he will kiss and massage my size 13 feet whenever I want it. Brock had taken on a new demeanor with a tone that said I am in charge. I'm going to need you to keep old Z on edge, but don't let him cum. I want him so turned on that he will be our personal tickle toy as long as we want. My pussy ached as I listened to Brock tell me how the tickling was going to happen. He produced a stiff feather and showed me how to tease Z's cock and balls ever so lightly that it would make him insane with lust. Z started to complain and plead with us, but that only made Brock mad. He ordered me to get Z's socks, then I watched as he stuffed one into Z's mouth. No more complaining from you for a bit buddy. Brock then started to lightly tickle Z's stomach making little circles around his belly button and inching his way down to his waist line. Poor Z, his cock bounced around as he tried in vain to avoid the tickling fingers, that he confessed later were maddening. Z told me to use the feather on Z's cock and balls while he got some baby oil that he has been warming up in the kitchen. Z's eyes pleaded with me, but I kept focusing on the feather that worked magic over his erect cock and shriveled balls which are always sensitive.

Brock started to work in the warm oil over Z soles, taking his time to rub them in hard. Tickle his armpits again, that will make him go wild while I work in the warm oil. He shrieked through his gag, face turning red as he fought the torment, which I know now was pushing Z past his comfort zone. I thought about ending the session, but remembered how he bragged to his online friends about my torment and decided it was his turn. Brock told me to remove the gag, because what he had in store for Z now was going to be true torture and he would need all the air he could get. As I feathered Z's cock, I watched Brock setup an extension cord from the bathroom and connecting a hair dryer. Confused, I asked what he was going to do. Brock smiled broadly and said, "This hair dryer and these forks are going to send him into ape shit crazy". Brock explained how a super heated foot became 10x more sensitive and once he starts to tickle those soles and toes with the forks, he will lose it. He told me to give Z a quick drink of beer, then it would start.

The hair dryer a few inches from Z's feet made him squirm and gasp, with many pleas for mercy, but once Brock broke out the forks on his tinder soles and toes, Z lost his mind. He screamed and struggled like a maniac, the tools poking and scratching up and down his soles in a slow methodical way. Brock was focused with incredible intent to work every inch of his feet. He poked away at one heel with a fork, then used the other to draw long strokes from just under the toes to the heel and back up again. The poking made Z bounce with a crazy lurching motion that I feared might dislocate a shoulder. Brock didn't care as the laughter got crazier and screams for mercy were becoming too much. I finally said, give him a break Brock, he can't breath. Brock looked annoyed by stopped. Poor Z was sweating and gasping for air. I sympathized with him now, and decided we should end this. Brock had other ideas.

I'm not letting him go until he is really broken. Then next session should do it and you are going to help me. I am going to scrub his soles clean of all that baby oil and while I do that, you give him a BJ or hand job, your choice. After that, we have the finale which I think you will love. I positioned myself between Z's legs and started giving him a slow hand job. I teased Z with little licks around the head and waited for Brock to start the cleaning. Well the soapy water and a scrub brush made Z go nuts again as he howled with new laughter and with me working his cock slowly, it didn't take long for Z to blow his load. I loved seeing Brock smile as he ran the brush up and down his soles, then worked the warm cloth around each toe making him wiggle his toes madly.

I thought it was over but Brock said, give me 10 minutes with him alone. Go have a beer and watch a game, I need to finish Z off with some respect for my tickling skills. I was reluctant, but figured 10 minutes wasn't so bad. I gave Z one last drink of beer, then cozied up on the couch as Brock closed the bedroom door. It was a good 5 minutes before I heard any laughter and was starting to wonder what is everything was OK. I creeped to the door and opening very quietly, I spied in to see Z kissing and giving some long licks up and down Brock's size 13 feet. Brock was relaxing sipping his beer. He taunted Z with comments like, "You like my big feet don't you?" "You are my foot bitch now Z" I decided not to say anything and closed the door. I was turned on by the scene, and pleasured myself on the couch exploding with a hard moan, just as I heard Z start squealing with a new laughter from the bedroom. It was going on and on with small moments of no laughter, then a burst of wild laughter. I decided to see what was happening and figured it was time to stop. Poor Z was howling with laugher as Brock had draped himself over his lower leg and with a slowly methodic pace he was nibble, licking and tickling Z's right foot. Z was hard again and I decided he deserved the relief as Brock was slowly working his foot like a lollipop.

I pulled off my panties and climbed on top of Z, easing him into me slowly, then I started a slow rocking motion which I know he loved. Between my fucking and toe nibbling Z quickly shot a hot load into me. As I lay on top of Z who had passed out, I felt a finger nail trace down my exposed sole which made me giggle as my foot jumped away. Looking at Brock, he smiled at me with an evil grin and said, "Hmmm, somebody else is ticklish huh?"

I’ve only started reading this and I’m super excited! &#55358;&#56693;

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Brock and Z are great characters. Loved Brock's creative sadism, and Z's insane reactions. Thanks for posting

thanks Brody and Z is definitely that ticklish ;)

Since you wanted my thoughts, I gave this story a look. It’s pretty good, and decently lengthy. And the MF/M scene isn’t something a lot of people seem to wanna touch around here. I did not expect Brock to get in on the action like that.

Some pieces of criticism: Could use more paragraphing, it would make it a little easier to read.

“Once I got a hold of his feet trapped between my thighs…” Describe this one in more detail, its a scene the audience would enjoy.

“I couldn't stop from laughing even though I was not happy...” “What I couldn't believe was pictures of my barefeet attached to emails that he exchanged with men and women” This Z character is sounding like a real creep. I suppose it encourages the reader to root for him getting tickled mercilessly later.

Thanks Lady I, appreciate the feedback.
j

My personal opinion is the perfect followup would be for Brock to tell her that his "fee" for helping her out is for him to have about an hour with her tied up... :p

So it sounds like we're all in favor of a sequel here, right?

Love this story. I agree it needs a sequel with the female character getting tickled

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back