• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bee and the Bimbo

Alie112

TMF Poster
This is a story idea I came up with on the fly so I don't know how long it's going to be. I really like damsel in distress stuff and predicaments with bad ends lol so without further ado, please enjoy my cautionary fairy tale!

Alison strolled through the enchanted forest on a beautiful spring day, the temperature was perfect, allowing brunette beauty to dress very comfortably showing of her pale, snow white skin. She had on a tank top that showed off her bare midriff, covering little more than her busty chest, a pair of cutoff jean shorts, so short that the pockets hung well below the fringy cutoffs and a pair black flip flops slapped along the soles of her plush size 10 wide feet.

A fire engine red pedicure adorned her plump porcelain toes constrasting nicely with her pale skin, causing it to stand out all the more against the green of the forest. Today Alison was looking for flowers, blue ones, pink ones, yellow ones, but mostly, she was looking for a very rare flower, the Scarlet Spotted Lilly, a large, broad white flower dotted with red spots of varying sizes that gave off a sweet smell similar to strawberries!

The late morning air was warm as Alison searched for the flower, she found many different kinds for her basket, even some pretty rare ones! But alas, the Scarlet Spotted Lilly was nowhere in sight. "Oohhh where could it be!?" Alison huffed in frustration, it seemed as though today might not be her day, and it wasn't, in more ways than one!

The enchanted forest was home to a vast array of magical creatures, from leprechauns to dragons, unicorns and griffins, not to mention those mischevious gnomes, and could be a very perilous place. Alison however, neglected to heed the warnings of her fellow townsfolk, repeatedly making trips to the enchanted forest to pick flowers and berries.

You see, Alison was a sweet girl, not a mean bone in her body, and was well liked by all the townsfolk and visitors alike! But she wasn't the brightest bulb, and her ditzy, air-headed behavior rightly earned her the reputation of being the town bimbo. It wasn't her fault of course, but on a regular basis the townsfolk had to undergo the tiresome task of rescuing the damsel from perilous predicaments that she seemed to be a magnet for.

Almost ready to give up and go home, Alison stamped her feet frustratedly, like a brat not getting her way. "Mmmmph! I really wanted that lillyyy" she whined, "Humph, so not fairrr!" She turned around dejectedly when suddenly, she saw it! There it was! The Scarlet Spotted Lilly growing high up in a tree!

Now a smarter girl would have recognized that her footwear probably wasn't ideal to be climbing trees in, but we're not talking about a smarter girl, we're talking about Alison. She rubbed her chin and pursed her lips making a silly thinking face as she tried to ponder the best way up the tree. "Mmm thinkthinkthink" she said alloud as she surveyed her surroundings. Suddenly, she spotted a hollowed out tree stump, tall enough that if she were to get on the edge of it, and go hiigh on her tippy toes, she'd be able to reach the branch up.

"Perfect!" She squeaked as she bouncily skipped over to the stump and began climbing. On the edge of the stump she wobbled, struggling to keep her balance but determined to claim her prize. With a sharp intake of breath she went hiiigh on her tippy toes, reeeeeaching out as much as she was able. With only her 10 plump toes supporting her and the poor choice of flip flops her fate was sealed.

Suddenly the force of her leaning forward and reaching out was too much for the relatively low friction surface of her footwear and her toes slipped out, causing her to tumble down with a FWUMP! When Alison opened her eyes she saw that she was well and truly stuck within the hollow stump. Barely big enough to contain her, she could't budge an inch.

Her head was stickling out the top of the stump so at least she could still see, but her arms were trapped straight down at her sides, and her legs were trapped in such a way that her knees were parallel up against her breasts, trapping her now naked feet to the stumps wall. "MMMMPHHH" she strained out as she struggled and pushed with all her might. Finally, a weaker feeling part of the stump felt as though it was beginning to creak and with one big push with just her toes, SMASH!

Her toes had smashed through the front of the log and her feet slid out, for all the good it did her, the only difference now is that her feet had slid through the opening that her toes had smashed in the log. Any passerby may have giggled at this rather silly sight, Alison's pretty head poking out through the top and a pair of big bare feet jutting out in front of her, able to do nothing more than aimlessly flutter her toes.

"HELP! OH HELP!" She shouted as she uselessly struggled about in her wooden confines, but it was no use, she'd be stuck in the spot until someone came along to rescue her. Suddenly, Alison heard an odd buzzing noise and looked up to see where it was coming from, only to be greeted by a round, fuzzy bee happily hovering above her. "Zzzzellooo!" The bee cheerily said as he bizzed and buzzed around her head, "Iiim'zz looking for flowerzzzz, hazzz you seen any by chanzzze?"

Alison's mouth formed a perfect O in surprise "Oooh! A talking bee!? Please don't sting me!" She managed to exlaim as the bee continued buzzing around her, finally landing on her nose. "Yezzzz I'm Mizzzzter Bee! Butzz I'm not that kiindz of beee, noo stingerzzz" Alison strained to cross her eyes to focus on her new aquaintence on her nose and greeted him back. "Oh, okay, well hello Mr. Bee, I have, but I'm umm, well, a little bit stuck. If you help me, I can show you where to find some Scarlett Spotted Lillies!" "Bzzzz my favorite!" The bee excitedly exclaimed "Letzzz zzee what we can do!"

Then Mr. Bee looked aaalll around at his surroundings but there was hardly much he could do given his diminuitive stature bee-sides going to get help. But then, suddenly, Mr. Bee began excitedly buzzing about exclaiming "Foundzz them! Foundzz them!" Alison was more confused than usual, but had a bad feeling. "F-found what Mr. Bee? W-what did you find?" "THE LILLIEZZZ! THE LILLIEZZ!" Alison began to get worried, if Mr. Bee had spotted the lillies above there would be no incentive for him to get her help! She may be stuck all day!

But little did she know that would be the least of her worries. Because all of a sudden she was yanked back to reality by the fact that Mr Bee had begun buzzing around her FEET! Alison's plump, shiny, red polished toes began to flutter nervously as Mr. Bee hovered dangerously close to them. "Oh, M-Mister Bee? Umm oh no, nonono, Mr. Bee I'm stuck, and OH! nonono! I'm stuck and you're getting really close to eep! My feet! Please dont nono pleasedon'tgetclosetothem!" But Mr. Bee had long since stopped listening to her, simply buzzing "Lilliezz lilliezz" over and over.

Then it hit her, albiet far later than it would have hit most others, due to their large size, snow white color, and bright red toenails Mr. Bee thought her naked feet were Scarlet Spotted Lillies! And he was planning to pollenate them! Alison immediately burt into anticipatory giggles, shaking her head wildly as Mr. Bee prepared to hone in on his targets. As Alison struggled she wagged her trapped feet around wildly, periodically switching between curling her toes and fluttering them uselessly, aware that her feet were so terribly ticklish that she was reduced to helpless, involuntary titters before even being touched.

Alison tried as she might to reason with the buzzing bee but every time she attempted speech she was interrupted by her own giggles, snickers and titters pouring out of her like she was a burst pipe. All she could get out were rapid fire machine gun "nonononono's" and things that resembled an attempt at words before dissolving like a fizzy tab into hissing giggles. She was helpless to even attempt to reason her way about what she knew was coming! But was unable to stop! Mr. Bee did one last twirl in the air, flew back in a loop for speed and quickly zipped down on the center of Alison's right foot!

Alison let out a shriek that melted her giggles into frantic laughter. The fuzzy intruder skittered, squiggled and zipped his small fuzzy body and tiny tickly feet over both of her trapped, naked tootsies. Language was no longer an option, thinking was no longer an option as every thought in her head was replaced by a fog of thick, buzzy electricity. The forest was filled with a beautiful symphony of high pitched, staccato, machine gun giggles, embarrassingly silly squeals, and cries of desperation. He paid special attention to her plump toes, enjoying their pillowy texture.

Mr. Bee moved with lighting speed over the trapped together soles that formed a single surface for him to zip around as he pinched with with every step of his microscopic feetsies. He seemed determined to find each and every nerve ending that existed on her feet and stimulate them ensure that they all got a turn. Curling her toes allowed him strum along the tender wrinkles of Alison's soles like the strings of a harp, and to zip along the tops of her feet and toes while her brain turned to jelly.

Mr. Bee had long since realized these weren't the lillies he was looking for, but somehow he didn't seem to mind. And as several of his other bee friends happened upon him, they began go join in the fun. What a silly sight to behold if you saw it. A pair of large, lilly white soles sticking out of the front of a stump, covered in fuzzy bees zipping to and fro, every which way, here and there, up and down the plushy soles, her meaty toes, while the pretty, peril prone damsel's mouth up on top is a wide open smile, clearly laughing but no sound coming out, like someone hit her mute button, but with the occasional "tsshsshtsssh* to remind you that's not the case. Her eyes shut tight and a pretty head filled with nothing more than the sensations being applied expertly to her all the nerve endings on her feet.

Well if you had been there that day then that's certainly the sight you would have seen, silly as it was, I'd like to say some strapping knight came to save her, but that's simply not the case, she remained in this state from the late morning until the bees decided it was sleepy time at sundown, never for a moment losing an ounce of sensitivity. When she didn't come home the townsfolk sent a search party, only to have them roll their eyes when they found the town bimbo had gotten herself into yet another silly situation. When would she learn?

But that's the end of the story of The Bee and the Bimbo.

I like this! I like the effort you put forward and I would love to see you write more. I think Alison needs to be in more ticklish predicaments my friend...

Honestly please make this a series, an anthology of Alison getting into different tickling scenarios because of her moronic ways would be pretty great.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back