• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes I Am Still Alive

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Hi everyone

It's me kurch.... still alive and well... Well alive anyway lol. I lost my eyesight 4 times had 3 strokes and have potentially some kidney failure. I probably should be read ...bit I am a tough ok bird. Lol

I hope to be on more. The eyesight still isn't so good but I am fighting back.

Hope you all are well.

Peace and sub to you all

Well, at least it appears you don't have a short half-life (many will not get the joke...).

kurch I am so happy to see you, my Dear Friend, and that you are still alive.

I am so very sorry and heartbroken about all of your medical problems.

I hope to see you on more often.

Please message me anytime, old friend.

Take care of yourself.

I am so glad to hear that you are alive, my friend. I had feared the worst.
Welcome back to the TMF!
I wish you the best possible recovery from your medical woes.

Thanks everyone. Wuv you all.

Nice to see all my old friends are still here.

Forgive all the typos eyes are still under repair lol

Don't worry about typos, my friend. Just do whatever is best for your health and post here whenever you get the chance. :D

Just happy to see you back, my dear friend, typos or no typos

I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered all these maladies, Kurch! I hope your recovery goes well.

Thanks everyone. I am back for good, I am still the same old k urch just with a lot more typos lol

PM me if ya like.... might takme awhile to relearn the forum.e

It's good to see you here again. And I regret hearing all the medical issues you've had. My best wishes for your recovery.

Myriads

I sent you a message back mils

Thanks Myriads. I am back for good. Really missed the place. Great to hear from you my friend

Hey i was worried when i read about your first stroke and have checked from time to time to see if you were alive or not...one of my first friends here, so glad you are alive...who cares about typos...

Oh my goodness!

I just saw you in the chatroom and thought someone was playing! So good to see you!

LOVE!!!!

Thanks Isabeau, Mr Mcphisto and Sunrise. It's great to be back here.

Happy to hear from you, Kurch! Been quite inactive but I still get back for MTJ family and also to read some messages/posts from friends like you. Keep safe always and stay as silly as you are. I am sending all positive vibes for you and wishing all the best for your health!

Bunniboy!! I'm truly glad to see you back on!

Hang in there oh grand pink one!

Well Kurch, as long as you keep responding, that's a sure indication you are still alive. (Unless you programmed a bot to....) Good that you're back, hopefully doing well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back