• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jake the tickler

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
My neighbor Jake is 68, and has tickled me before, chasing me around the yard and tickling my sides until his wife caught him.
It's been close to 90 here recently, and I had just cut the lawn wearing my bikini. Jake was in his yard, and eyeing me up so I threw on a loose midriff sleeveless top.
He leaned on the gate and said "still ticklish?"
"Maybe" I said.
"Let's see" he said as he opened the gate and came into the yard. He grabbed my sides and started wiggling his fingers. AAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I squirmed and fell to the ground as he kept tickling my ribs...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg stop stop I managed to get the words out.
"What's wrong?" he asked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "your tickling me, I'm ticklish, I'm ticklish!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was rolling around, squirming and laughing like a crazy woman. "Coochie coochie coochie" he teased. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh stop, please stop " I begged. "Your a ticklish one" he said as I continued roaring with laughter. "What would you do to have me stop?" he asked. "OMG anything anything" I said in ticklish desperation.
He stopped to let me catch my breath. He then rolled me on my back and lifted my arm over my head. "fine" he said. "Lets try this.....he took a long blade of grass and stroked it in my underarm. "HEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I squirmed. "Does this tickle?" he asked. "YES" I said. "How much?" "VERY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". "Coochie coochie coochie" he teased. "AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aw com"on Jake, I'm ticklish, I can't stand it!"
He stopped, turned and sat on my legs and started tickling my feet. "NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I was going wild with laughter as he wiggled his fingers on my feet, slid blades of grass between my toes, and kept tickling and tickling. I went from roaring laughter to silent laughter, then roaring laughter again. The feet tickling must have lasted at least 20 minutes or so.
He turned me on my tummy, lifted my top and stroked blades of grass up and down my back. He seemed thrilled to watch me squirm and writhe as my back is very ticklish. He kept teasing "what's wrong?" I was giggling, laughing, writhing around. "I"m ticklish, so ticklish HEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHA oh please please, your going to tickle me to death!"
He finally stopped, helped me up. "You sure are fun". "You know I'm ticklish, your a tickle monster" I said. He grinned and went home.
I watched him go into the house, about 2 minutes later I heard "NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Obviously he was tickling his wife Marie. Better her than me!
When hubby came home I told him what Jake had done. He said "we should invite him over more often!" LOL!

Last edited:
Your experiences are so fun to read about and always give me and the girlfriend a good laugh

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back