• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about a story, askin for your ''wishlist''

Echoliao

I, since as said in other threads I'm new and I'm trying to improve both my english and writing when come about tickling stories, I wanna write another f/m and another f/f story.

There is a particular scene you wanna see or have in mind since long time but for some reason never wrote about it? Trying to get what people wanna ''see'' , in my mind I have a lot of ideas but also curious about the people reading this forum :)

Using different types of fur and fur gloves on dick and balls to tickle. Forced smelling of sheepskin boots or slippers. Ostrich feather dusters on dick and balls. I guess stuff that isn’t normally put into stories on here

Honestly since seeing my friends mother tickled years ago it would be awesome to see more stories about a strict mother getting tickled especially on her belly, raspberries and humiliated infront of members of her family are a bonus too.

Like if she was standing up for her son or husband or something but it lead to her being tickled which was very humiliating for her.

Honestly since seeing my friends mother tickled years ago it would be awesome to see more stories about a strict mother getting tickled especially on her belly, raspberries and humiliated infront of members of her family are a bonus too.

Like if she was standing up for her son or husband or something but it lead to her being tickled which was very humiliating for her.

f/f or f/m... but thanks for the answer anyway

f/f or f/m... but thanks for the answer anyway

Oh I didn't mean m/f I was just describing my experience

As for a suggestion for you I was thinking more f/f in the first place sorry I wasn't clear on that.

I meant like f/f where the mother is tickled by one of her friends or something just a suggestion anyway :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back