• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rogue/Captain Marvel: Tickle Therapy (FFFF/FF)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Rogue/Captain Marvel: Tickle Therapy
by MrObscura101

“Ooohhhh… what…?” Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel groaned as she slowly regained consciousness and tried to move before gasping, she realised to her horror that she was inside a padded room, her usual blue and red costume was gone and had been replaced with a white straitjacket covering her upper body while her legs and feet were bare
“What the hell?” she grunted as immediately she tried to activate her powers to free herself but nothing happened. Then the heavy door opened

“Good morning Carol how are you feeling today?” a woman asked as she entered
“MOONSTONE!!!!!” Carol shouted at seeing her enemy standing there in a blouse, skirt and lab coat
“No, its Dr Karla Sofen remember? And you’re a patient at the Ravencroft Institute” she replied calmly as Carol tried to stand, finding her legs wobbly as she finally managed to get to her feet
“I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME BUT I WILL STOP YOU!” Carol shouted as she charged at her, planning to jump and launch a flying kick, but Karla was prepared and countered by catching her ankle and throwing her back down to the padded floor with a thud
“Looks like you need more therapy I’m afraid” Karla sighed as she left and slammed the door shut
“HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE!” Carol screamed as she kicked furiously on the door

Carol spent ten minutes struggling about until the door opened and two burly orderlies stood there who she recognised as Piledriver AKA Brian Calusky and Thunderball AKA Elliott Franklin of the criminal gang the Wrecking Crew
“Time for your therapy session” Thunderball said
“Don’t give us any trouble this time Danvers!” Piledriver ordered as they approached

“Get the hell back!” Carol shouted defiantly as she immediately started to kick at them, but they responded by knocking her to the padded floor and each grabbing one of her ankles to hold them firmly
“I warned ya not to give us trouble!”
“Come on Danvers let’s get you to your session”
“LET GO!!!!!!” Carol demanded as she strained to pull her legs free from their vice like grip, but they began dragging her out with her body easily sliding along the linoleum floor as if she were a ragdoll!
“LET GO OF ME YOU FREAKS!!!!!” she shouted angrily

Despite her shouting Carol was indignantly dragged down a corridor, still struggling to stop them until they opened a door and brought her inside a room where a gurney was waiting.
“Hold her” Piledriver said and Thunderball nodded, taking both her legs while Piledriver grabbed two straps at her shoulders and they lifted her up to place her on the gurney

“LET GO OF ME!!!!” Carol thrashed around as Piledriver took a strap on the gurney and secured it around her waist to keep her on it, then used another one to hold down her upper body. When that was done he took Carol’s left leg so that Thunderball could hold her right leg down and use a padded strap to secure her ankle to the gurney, then Piledriver did the same to her other ankle.
“GGRRRR!!!!” Carol growled and thrashed furiously but the restraints held, the pair then double checked everything was secure
“See you later!” they chuckled as they left the still struggling Carol until Karla entered the room
“Hello Carol, are you comfortable?” she asked
“NO! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME BUT I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!!” Carol shouted
“Carol, we go through this every time, I am your psychiatrist remember?”
“THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD HAVE A PSYCHO LIKE YOU AS A THERAPIST!” Carol screamed as she continued to thrash about

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY POWERS?” she then shouted
“Carol if you don’t calm down I will have to sedate you” Karla said firmly
“ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!”
“Carol you don’t have any powers!” Karla replied, “You were injured in an explosion at your military base and the incident caused you to have, in layman’s terms, a psychotic break. You became violent and delusional so had to be confined here where I have been trying to help you ever since!”
“YOU’RE LYING!!!!” Carol shouted, she knew her past, the explosion had granted her the super powers of the Kree soldier Mar-Vell and she had taken the name Ms Marvel and later Captain Marvel to fight evil and save earth and the universe, she knew that Moonstone must be lying!

“Anyway, I’ve now decided to use a new experimental method to try and help you” Karoline said as she motioned to the door
“Please come in” she then called. Carol gasped as another woman entered
“This is doctor…”
“MINN-ERVA!!!!!” Carol shouted at seeing another of her enemies standing there! Her long time enemy Min-Erva, a dangerous Kree scientist
“No sorry its Minerva, Doctor Minerva” the woman replied, she appeared fully human but her voice was exactly the same!
“ARE YOU BEHIND THSI?!!” Carol screamed
“As you can see Carol’s delusional mind make her see everyone as an enemy” Karla explained
“Very sad, I asked the army for a record of the chemicals that were stored at the warehouse where the explosion happened to see what has affected her mind but it’s all classified” Minerva then said

“Well Carol,” Minerva then said “Karla has asked me to step in and help you, I have a rather unorthodox technique called the kiyakinew method that we will be using today”
“I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN THERAPIES! LET ME OUT OF HERE RUGHT NOW!!!!!” Carol screamed, trying to power up her abilities but still nothing happened!

Moonstone & Min-Erva however continued
“Ok let’s get started” Minerva said and they each took up a position by one of Carol’s feet
“Ggghhhfff wwhhaatt aahhrre yyoohhuu ddooiinngg???!!!” Carol grunted as they started touching her size 10 soles
“Sthaoop thhatt!!!!” she demanded as they continued, the pair of them practically caressing her bare feet
“You’re so tense Ms Danvers…” Minerva said
“Yes she’s been stressed out as long as she’s been my patient” Karla added
“I AM NOT YOUR PATIENT! NOW STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!!” Carol shouted
“Of course Carol, … or would you prefer Ms Marvel, Captain marvel, Warbird, or Binary? As you can see she suffers a clear case of dissociative identity disorder to” Karla replied
“Just relax… we only want to help you…” Minerva added softly

Carol kept kicking her feet hoping to knock them away, but they continued, both now rubbing her soles
“First we start with a massage to enhance the nerves” Minerva explained
“Sstthhhappp!!!!” Carol growled, her feet twitching around as she found their hands moving against her to be annoying
“And then…” Minerva continued… “the treatment starts…” and without warning she dragged her nails down Carol’s arch

“Ggmhmmgffnnstttahhhpp!!!!!” Carol grunted angrily as she shuddered around at being totally caught off guard by this
“Oh. I see… like this?” Karla replied as she did the same, causing Carol to again growl angrily
“Yes exactly, using this method we will extract laughter from the subject to teach them to enjoy life more”
“Wait... laughter?” Carol thought worriedly as she watched Minerva open a box that had been left in the room in advance

“Gghmhmmmm!!!!!” Carol scowled as Minerva took out a large feather and began slowly flicking it against her arch
“Come on Carol, the longer you hold out the worse this will be for you” she said calmly
“Gmgmgmm!!!!!” Carol responded by shaking her head angrily
“Yes Carol… we want to help you…” Karla added as she too began using a feather on her other foot

Carol was now straining to kick the feathers away, she hated having her feet touched and the fact they were now tickling her filled her with dread, she had kept the fact she was ticklish secret for years and refused to let her friends or enemies discover this embarrassing secret
“Sstthhfhff!!!!” she growled through gritted teeth while angrily thrashing but the restraints continued to hold

“This will take more than I thought!” Minerva said as she went into the box and took out a bottle
“WHHHATT AAHHRREE YYOOHHUU DOOOIINNGG????!!!!” Carol growled as she began applying something to her foot and started massaging it into her skin causing every inch that it touched to start to tingle
“Your therapy” was the only reply she got as Minerva then held up a hairbrush and dragged it down her arch

The reaction was instantaneous
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHA STTATAHHAHAHAPPP THHAHATTT TRIIGGGHHHTT NOOHOHOOWWW!!!!!” Carol cried as she started uncontrollably laughing
“Very impressive, what is that?” Karla asked
“A special massage gel I’ve developed that accentuates the nerve endings to their fullest extent to make the subject more responsive to the therapy”
“May I try?” Karla said
“Certainly” Minerva replied as she handed over the bottle

“HHAHAHHHA NOOHHOOHOO!!! STHHAHAHPP!!!! GGEEEHHHTT AAWAAAHHAYYY!!!!!” Carol demanded as the strange concoction was generously applied to her other foot then Karla dragged her nails against Carol’s oiled arch
“HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAA!!!!! NOOHOHOOOO!!!!! DOOOHHNNNTT!!!!!” Carol screamed as her sensitivity was increased tenfold and both feet were tickled at once! Karla and Minerva meanwhile seemed unconcerned by her protests and more with her reactions
“You see the patient reacts with laughter until their entire outlook is altered” Minerva explained
“Very impressive!”
“Why thank you, actually if it’s alright I have another patient I would like to bring in as well?”
“Of course!”

Carol thanked the heavens when the tickling stopped for a brief respite as the Doctor’s went to get the orderlies. Once she had finally stopped laughing she tried again to get free without success then heard an angry voice approaching
“AH SWEAR YOU’RE DEAD IF YA’LL DONT LET ME GO!!!!” the female voice, with an unmistakable southern drawl, screamed

“ROGUE?!” Carol gasped as she saw the X-Men member get wheeled in on a gurney like hers by Piledriver and Thunderball with Karla and Minerva walking behind them, like Carol she was similarly strapped down and in a straitjacket with her bare legs and feet kicking furiously
“CAROL?!” Rogue replied at seeing the Avenger “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!”
“I DON’T KNOW!” Carol cried back
“No not Rogue, its Anna Marie…” Minerva said as she double checked the straps and Karla locked the door after the orderlies left. “Rogue is a delusional personality who hates to be touched and lashes out anytime this happens.” she continued, then for emphasis she moved her hand towards Rogue’s bare leg

“NO WAIT! DONT TOUCH ME!!!!” Rogue cried worriedly for fear of injuring Minerva with her mutant powers… but nothing happened as Minerva’s hand made contact with her bare skin
“M… mah powers are gone?” Rogue said in confusion
“You don’t have any powers dear, it’s all a delusion”
“NO! ITS SOME KINDA TRICK!” Rogue snapped back as she tried to free herself from the restraints
“Let’s start your treatment” Minerva nodded to Karla

Rogue continued thrashing around as the pair of them started to apply the oil to her size 9 feet
“GGRRR!!! STAHHHP IIHHTT!!!!” she demanded, wishing her powers would return so she could kick their asses but they didn’t, she had no idea what the cause was or how she got here, but she had no way to stop them from massaging her feet to work the bizarre concoction into her skin

“WHAT IS THAT STUFF?” she cried as she felt her skin start tingling
“Something to help cure you” Minerva replied cryptically as she wiggled her fingers
“NO LEAVE HER ALONE!” Carol shouted but it was too late as her nails made contact

“HHAAAHHHAAA WWHHAATTT THHHAAA HHEEELLLL????!!!!” Rogue immediately burst out laughing, unlike Carol she didn’t have much experience with her bare skin being touched due to her powers, so her skin was extremely sensitive already and the oil had greatly amplified this
“Wow what a cute laugh!” Karla noted as she joined in at the other foot

“HHAAAHHHAAA!!!! NNOOHHOOO!!!! DDOOHHHNNNTT DOOHHHOOO TTHHAATTT!!!!!!” Rogue cried, her legs kicking wildly but unable to get free of the straps
“That protesting means the treatment is working” Minerva explained
“HHHAAAHHHAA NNOOHHOOO!!!!” Rogue shook her head causing her long auburn and white hair to whip around wildly
“YOU’RE BOTH INSANE!” Carol snapped, however Karla simply took a black ball gag and held it up
“Your opinion isn’t needed dear” she said as Carol defiantly shut her mouth but Karla simply pinched her nose, Carol’s face went beet red until she had no choice but to gasp for air and the gag was shoved into her mouth
“Much better” Karla said wryly as she secured it in place and went back to Rogue

Carol watched worriedly as they held up hairbrushes and brought them to Rogue’s feet
“HHHAAAAHHHAAA OOOHHH MAAHHHH GGAAAHHHDDD SSTTHHHAAPPP!!!!!!!” Rogue pleaded as her body thrashed like a wild animal, but the “treatment” continued
“LLHHFFF HHHRRRFF AAHHLLHHFFF!!!!!” Carol growled but with the ball gag muffling her voice they ignored her. Karla gripped Rogue’s right foot tightly and dragged the brush quickly up and down her arch and instep, Minerva meanwhile focused on Rogue’s toes, first moving the bristles against them before using her sharp nails to scurry against the undersides and then work in-between them

“HHAAAHHHAAASSSTTHHAAPPPIIIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Rogue screamed as she threw her head back and laughed hysterically, her legs furiously kicking but the ankle and knee straps hampered her movements allowing them to freely continue

“Don’t you feel happier Anna Marie?” Minerva asked when they stopped
“Hahhahaa hhahaha… sthahhapp… nnooohhoo… moohhoorreee…” Rogue struggled to say as she gasped for air and continued laughing
“This certainly seems an effective treatment” Karla noted
“Yes, wouldn’t you agree Anna Marie?” Minerva asked her patient
“Hahhahaa… noohooo…” Rogue cried in exhaustion
“YYHHFFF CCRRHHFFYYY!!!!!” Carol then shouted at them
“You know… I think we might need some help for this session…” Minerva then said as she left the room

Karla meanwhile looked over to Carol
“Don’t worry Carol, we’re going to make you better no matter how many hours upon hours of treatment it takes”
“Gggrrhhfhf!!!!!!” Carol growled back angrily
“Yoouu… cachhhnntt dohohooo thhiiss…” Rogue groaned as her strength slowly started to return
“Of course we can dear, you’re in our care until we say you’re cured.” she then took a syringe and a bottle of liquid from her lab coat
“No! Get away!” Rogue shouted as the shot was administered to her and she began to feel woozy
“GFFFTT AAFFHHH!!!!!” Carol seethed as Karla walked over to her
“Ssshh don’t worry…” she grinned as she knocked Carol out to
“Nnnhfff….” Carol cried as she began to pass out… the last thing she heard was the door opening and Minerva saying…
“Here are our volunteers!”

Carol and Rogue both awoke and realised that their bonds had changed while they had slept, the straitjackets were now gone, as was Carol’s gag, but their arms had now been secured above their heads by more straps at their wrists and elbows while they were left only wearing black underwear
“I hope you had a nice nap” Minerva said, “Because I have some guests for you to meet.”

They watched as two figures in white inmate jumpsuits entered, one a redhead with clumsily applied patches of blue makeup on her bare arms and face while the other wore a paper plate mask colored yellow that covered the top half of her face
“Mystique?! Destiny?!” they gasped at seeing their enemies, not to mention Rogue’s adoptive mother standing there
“No this is Raven and Irene, fellow patients like you” Minerva explained “And they’re here to help!”

Carol and Rogue watched as Minerva began to speak to the newcomers
“Well ladies you understand what you need to do?”
“Oh yes doctor…” Mystique said, a deranged look in her eye
“Hhehee yyeess…” Destiny added, while giggling unnervingly
“Excellent, do your job well and you’ll get extra desert for a month” Minerva smiled back “Now then why don’t you start with Anna Marie while we work on Carol”

Carol and Rogue immediately went back to pulling and thrashing at their restraints as the four approached them. For Carol she watched as Minerva stood by her head while Karla went to her feet, while Rogue could only watch helplessly as Mystique and Destiny both went to her feet
“Now remember, the point of the exercise is to induce as much laughter as possible,” Minerva said to everyone as they rummaged through the box of supplies “Now begin!”

Carol and Rogue immediately tried to escape this incoming assault
“NO! STAY BACK!” Carol shouted
“KEEP AWAY FROM US!” Rogue added but everyone just began the ‘treatment’
“NNAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAA STTAHHAHAHAHAAPPP!!!!!!” Carol growled angrily but couldn’t help herself from laughing as Minerva started digging and dragging her nails against the hollows of her underarms while Karla used her fingers against her left foot and an electric toothbrush against her right one

“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA NNOHOOOOO!!!! STTAHAHHAHAHAPP!!!!!” Rogue meanwhile pleaded as Mystique grabbed her ankle in an armlock and began dragging a hairbrush against her arch while Destiny had selected two feathers and began sawing one in between her toes while casually moving the other against her arch and instep
“No stop…” Destiny muttered to herself, making Rogue realise to her dismay that she wouldn’t be able to get through to her
“HAHHAHAHA MOOHHHMMMAAHHH SSTTTAHHAHHAPPP!!!!” Rogue then pleaded to Mystique
“Momma? I’m not your Momma dear… but if I was I’d certainly punish you like this for being a naughty girl!” Mystique giggled back, like Destiny she was clearly beyond any reason or understanding of Rogue’s predicament

Both helpless heroines laughed, screamed and thrashed wildly to try and escape this insanity, their captors relentlessly tickling them, determined to extract as much laughter as possible despite any pleas for mercy! Eventually they began switching positions and targets, Mystique took to running her tongue against Carol’s left underarm while Minerva did the same to her other underarm. Karla straddled Rogue to torment her belly button with a feather slowly moving back and forth against it and Destiny oiled up her feet before unleashing two hairbrushes against them simultaneously

“HHHAAAHHHAAA GGOOOHHHNNAAA KKHHIILLL YYYOOHHUUU!!!!” Carol screamed as Mystique and Minerva each pressed their lips either side of her navel and unleashed a torrent of raspberries against her skin while Rogue had to contend with Karla joining Destiny at her feet to skitter her sharp nails to devastating effect at her right foot as Destiny kept on with the hairbrush on her left foot until her soles were bright red
“HHAAAAA NNNNOOOOHHOO MMOOHHHRREEEE!!!!” Rogue sobbed

The ‘therapy’ seemed to last hours for Carol and Rogue, there was no way to measure time here and every second went at a snail’s pace, no matter what they said or offered to end this torture just fell on deaf ears as their merciless tormentors simply kept going, neither thought they could laugh anymore but somehow they were forced to keep laughing over and over

“Ok I think that’s enough for today” Minerva at last said, eliciting moans of disappointment from the ticklers and thankful gasps from the ticklee’s “A good job all around, they certainly look happier” she noted at the huge grins on their bright red faces, neither of them wanted to say anything contradictory in case it led to more tickling!

“I think our inaugural session went very well!” Karla agreed before taking a ball gag and forcing it into Carol’s mouth “Don’t you agree Carol?”
“Gghhmm…” Carol mumbled weakly, she was too exhausted to respond and just wanted to be left alone
“Anna Marie?” Karla then asked as she placed a ball gag into her mouth
“Mmmhhff…” Rogue cried weakly as well, like Carol too tired to argue and just wanted some solitude

“Well let’s go get these helpers a treat for being so good!” Karla then said as she prepared to lead Mystique and Destiny out
“Good idea, and the guards will be round soon to take you back to your cells” Minerva said to them “But don’t worry, we’ll pick this up nice and early tomorrow!” she added with a beaming grin
“We’ll keep working day in and day out until you’re cured!” Karla added
“nnnhfhfff…” they both wailed weakly as the door slammed shut

Now alone they both tried to get free, but were so exhausted they could barely move, then they heard the door open again
“Ok ladies, time to go back to your rooms” Thunderball & Piledriver grinned as they entered
“Wow, they look worn out” Piledriver joked
“Hey, look at this…” Thunderball then called, seeing the collection of items and a note which he began to read before grinning
“It says here Dr Minerva likes all the hard work we do and decided we could help her project” he said, handing the note to his colleague who similarly grinned
“Oh this will be fun!”

Rogue and Carol looked worriedly at them and tried to plead for mercy
“NNFHFHFHHFH!!!!!! PPHPHLLSLSSFFF!!!!!!” they cried as the pair began going through the tickle tools
“Ok, it’s an hour to lights out, so 30 minutes for each?” Piledriver said
“Sounds good to me!” Thunderball nodded and he moved to Carol who grunted as she felt more of Minerva’s oil being applied to her soles before he held up a pair of hairbrushes. Rogue meanwhile watched worriedly as he leaned over her and began casually moving a feather against her left side while his fingers began teasingly moving against her stomach
“GGHGGMMFMFHFHFHFHFHFHFHHFHFHFFF!!!!!!” they both began laughing once more and trying to plead for mercy…

Meanwhile in an underground base…

“Well that was fun” Moonstone said as she removed a helmet from her head
“I thought you would like it” Min-Erva grinned as she did the same
“I love this place, how did you find it?” Moonstone asked
“It was one of Arcade’s old bases I discovered” she explained
“And I love the décor…” Moonstone grinned as they looked at two large glass tubes before them… inside them being the unconscious Rogue and Carol, stripped to their underwear and floating in a clear liquid with metal discs on their temples, a breathing apparatus and blindfold over their faces while their costumes were on mannequins besides the tubes
“And with these helmets we can not only enter their minds but we can take control their dreams and even control their perception of time, for example we can make one hour feel like twelve, or restart their session again the moment it ends and they would have no idea
“That sounds fun, how about we have another go?
“Sounds good… how about a six-hour session this time?”
“Perfect… I bet Rogue breaks first!” Moonstone grinned
“You’re on!” Minerva grinned back as the device powered up and they returned to continue tickling their helpless prisoners

The End?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back