• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsessed with friend’s feet…how to approach

Discord616

Hey. I have a friend, who’s about my age. Have known him for pretty much all my life and I personally think he has the best looking feet I’ve ever seen. They are so soft, I’ve tickled them once or twice as a joke and it really made him laugh! Probably some of the most ticklish soles ever. I barely touched them with one finger. Wish there was a way to continue this…I don’t think he’s into that kind of thing. He is bisexual. He’s always barefoot around us at sleepovers and I’d like to think he’s doing it purposely but…what if he’s not? Weird situation but all I want to do is tickle torture his feet. But I don’t want to lose him as a friend.

Approach with caution. When you tickled his feet before how did he respond outside of the laughter? If you've tickled his feet at least twice and you still have him as a friend, he probably didn't mind it. Ask him politely may i tickle your feet playfully. Good luck let me know how it goes

Besides him hysterically laughing, he backed away and seemed kinda distant and didn’t say anything other than “what the hell”

My feet are very ticklish, if you're ever in Arizona let me know. I'll let you tickle them all you want

Wonderful anecdote but I do understand your dilemma. About how long was he able to resist, if at all, your finger on his soles before he burst out laughing and pulled his feet way?

Sleepovers? He is close to your age, how old are you?

Also, some people just like to be barefoot.

What do these sleepovers entail? Like a slumber party?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back