• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just happened, now confused

Instasoles

Hey im M21. Just tickled my mothers feet and liked it..? Is that weird? I just wanted to prank her and ended up enjoying it.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with it, as long as it’s just the tickling of her feet that you enjoy.

As long as the tickling is playful and not sexual then Yes it is OK

Dude. I saw my mom get humiliated in front of ppl and it had a psychological effect!! There can be lasting things. Also gotta consider if you mom would enjoy it knowing her son has a thing for tickling her feet. As a prank here and there it's cool but anything like a session may causing issues at home!

I don’t want to be ‘that guy’, but shouldn’t this be in the discussion thread?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You need to ask yourself what you liked about it. Enjoying tickling is what this site is all about, there's nothing wrong with that. Who among us wouldn't enjoy tickling a lovely lady's feet? If it's inappropriate feelings for your mom, that's a hole other issue you'll have to resolve in your head. No shame, we don't control what we feel, but there are certain things we shouldn't act on.

Talk to a therapist about it ASAP please. Not judging but there could be deeper stuff going on. Thank you.

As long as it stays tickling her feet, I don't see it to be a problem. I tickled my aunts' feet (mothers' youngest sister) a few times and my cousin's feet and I never felt any sexual desires

I agree. I grew up tickling my Mother’s, Grandmother’s, Cousin’s and Aunt’s feet, and it never affected me in such a way that I ever felt any sexual attraction to any of them. I grew up normally, had a few Girlfriends along the way, eventually got married, and have been so ever since. I really don’t think you have anything to worry about, so I wouldn’t rush right out to see an Analyst or anything.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back