• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits Are Alluring

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Whenever someone lifts up their arms (men or women alike)… if they have hairy armpits or nicely toned shoulders/arms … I kinda can't help but look. I can't keep my eyes away!

If they would just come over to me… and press me against a wall … leaning over me with one arm up and against the wall … (me being short I'd often find myself right next to their pits) … I think I would blush and fluster and bite my lip and struggle sooo much not to look.

Truthfully I'm not a Ler…. I'm a 'Lee so I don't actually want to do the tword to other people's armpits… but I would be transfixed if someone else did it in front of me… or if they did the Tword to mine…

Or.... (to share a fantasy...) if they teased that they weren't weak and sensitive there (like I am everywhere) and forced me to worship their pits while they Tortured mine.

I have this "Problem" too...
I don't have an armpit fetish, I mean I don't want to lick it (I personally find act that repulsing)...
But whenever I glimpse at a woman's armpit... I really have to fight the urge to look at it!
As if I must!... need... to... "study" it(?).. whether it's hairy or smooth, has a spot, a mark...

And the fantasy of lightly tickling it... immediately arrives.

It's a curse! :)

Whilst I'm mainly a footguy, armpits are nice to play with too, and usually a nice squirm spot!

I get what you are saying.
There are certain body parts that are synonymous with tickling. When I see them exposed or vulnerable, I get a bit transfixed, and my mind starts going crazy. Lol
Then when I snap out of it, there's that awkward moment when you wonder if anyone noticed you staring.
:blush:

Same problem here...then I have to try and focus on whatever my task at hand may be. I'm not especially into one part of the body fetish wise but its hard not to think about tickling someone's armpit when its so nice and exposed especially if they are physically alluring/toned

It’s worse if when reaching up for something their midriff is exposed. Or worse, the belly button. For me it’s worse than cleavage. But I restrain myself. I can’t help what I’m attracted to or what turns me on. But I can control my own behavior.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back