• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Cuckhold Tickling Scenario?

OmarTickle

Hello, recently I've been really into the scenario of a man forced to watch his girlfriend/wife be tickled by another man. One of the simplest scenarios I of course thought of was a man owes his drug dealer money but can't pay him back so him and the drug dealer come to a compromise. initially the man thinks the drug dealer has just a foot fetish and is giving the girlfriend/wife a foot massage but finds out after he's tied up that the drug dealer has a tickle fetish and goes to town on his wife. He would slowly strip her of her clothing during the tickling and ultimately fuck her good after the tickling is done. All while the husband has to watch and be humiliated.

Would anyone be interested in me writing a full story about this? Possible changes to make it more appealing? I had an idea that the girlfriend would look like one of the babes in the picture posted below (I love busty women!!):michigan state (2).jpgbuffbunny.jpgmichigan state (2).jpgbuffbunny.jpg

Definitely looking forward to your writing on this!! I hope there’s a little background buildup of the couple and nylons involvement.

Would you be open to the idea of part of the humiliation being that the husband is tickled in front of his wife, perhaps with some sexual stuff done to him too?

Can you incorporate the use of fur as a torture device or making him smell her sheepskin boots or slippers?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back