• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live Bait:(FootTickling*GangTickling*/F*Story)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Live Bate Txt.jpg

Since the early days of the high seas there has been a legend of a glorious treasure just waiting to be found. There was no human alive knowledgeable of its location and no map to follow to its promise land. To find this golden chest of myth there was only one thing sailors would repeat.

“Gift the mermaid the purest of souls and follow as they lead to a new golden life for thee.”

For years sailors tried courting the maidens of the deep to find their fortune, but over and over again it would end with their deaths. Though beautiful beyond words, mermaids were far from the creatures to trifle with, with no human able to speak to one and tell the tale.

So to this day the treasure stays hidden, waiting for the legendary captain that will one day claim it. And still the only clue is the one repeated to this day.

“Gift the mermaid the purest of souls and follow as they lead to a new golden life for thee.”

————

“Oh spare me your wet tales, Abigail. When I demanded a story I expected one with more..... Je ne sais quoi. Not some tired old sea shanty.” Charlotte, an aristocrat’s young 20 year old daughter, sighed dismissively as she brushed her blonde wig in the mirror. “In lords name, I feel like I’m being bored to tears by father.”

Her chambermaid Abigale only gave an apologetic bow. “A million pardons, mistress. I should have guessed a tale of riches holds no interest to one with so much already....” The ginger’s condescending tone completely lost on one so spoiled.

“I would say so! The last thing I need is to be put to sleep before my Stallion arrives.” I intend to have a long night of... gallivanting~... and the last I need is for you to ruin it. Urgh, you are dismissed. And for the sake of the heavens, please find yourself some better tales to tell.” With that she shooed the woman away, caring very little about any further input she had.

Abigail rolled her eyes once more, taking her leave. “As you wish Mistress.”

As the chambermaid left Charlotte’s bedroom she passed her “stallion” in question. A tall, muscular sailor lad with a body only the sea could sculpt. His gorgeous features being the first thing the rich girl noticed that day on the docks. Within the afternoon the date was set for them both.

The two said nothing to eachother as they crossed paths. Only sharing a smirk between them. Without turning around Abigale herd him enter. her mistress’s room.

The plan was in motion.

———

All that was left for Abigale to do was wait. The supposed maid returned to her own chambers only three doors away from her “mistress”. Within the hour she heard exactly what she wanted. Faintly echoing through the halls was the sound of joyous laughter.

Abigail’s lips curled into a pertinent grin as things appeared to have worked. She decided to give her crewman more time to play as she got dressed, casting aside her now useless disguise.

———

Finally ready, Abigale burst through the rich daughters chamber doors and was pleased by the sight she saw. Charlotte was bound spread-eagle to her bed completely nude, her hunky lover energetically nibbling at her pampered toes as he used his free hand to tickle her other foot.

“Well hello ‘mistress’, how is your ‘galavanting’ tonight?” Abigale chuckled triumphantly as she took her place at the daughter’s free foot. With a flourish of her fingers she traced them along her pale arches, thrilled by the reaction the rich girl gave.

Charlotte’s face cringed into a force smile as her captors teasing thrilled her nerves to their very core. She let out a whiny high pitched laughed, throwing her head back in the process.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOAHAHAAHAH! WHAHAHAHATS THAHAAAAASAALLAAHHAH ABOUT?!?!”

Abigale only chuckled at her prays feeble begging, refusing to end her playful scratching. After several minutes she dismissed the young man, who quickly wiped his mouth and took his leave.

“I’ll prepare the ship for our departure, captain.” He said stoically, taking one last glance at Charlotte’s sexy feet. Meanwhile the woman attached just watched in aw.

“See to it. Me and our little treasure won’t be far behind.” She winked at her captive as he departed, leaving them alone with each other. Immediately the aristocrat’s daughter began to bargain.

“Abigale! What is the meaning of this?! Free me NOW! I-I’ll tell father to give you as much as you want! Just... j-just no more tickling...” The rich daughter’s voice trembled as she spoke. The nerves of her feet still tingling from the last assault. Her mind still reeling from sexual need.

“Hmhmhm~, stop? But dear, you seem to enjoy it so much.” Abigale responded flirtatiously as she fluttered her nails once again on the bottoms of her prisoner’s soles. “From what I heard, this is exactly what you begged for. To be helpless, naked, your pretty feet exposed? What would your father think knowing he raised such a dirty little wench?<3”

Charlotte squealed as her captors nails softly traced along her arches. She bit her lip as her cheeks burned red, Abigale was right. She had always had a taste to be dominated and even this scenario tickled her fancy in a way she’d never thought possible.

Abigale only smiled as the bound girl said nothing. “As I thought. This is what makes you perfect for my plan.~”

“A-Abigale please!” Charlotte begged, only to be cut off.

“That’s captain to you, wench. Soon to be the richest captain of all of the seas once I’m done with you.” The sexy pirate sat on the side of the bed, gently petting the top of her prisoner’s head. “Gift the mermaid the purest of soles and follow as they lead to a new golden life for thee. Isn’t it always the way of men? Taking things oh so literally when the answer itself is so simple? What a difference a word can make.”

“S-souls?” The rich young lady tried to understand.

“Soles.” The captain bit her lip knowingly. “And what soles could be purer then ones that have spent their entire life being pampered? Ones that have never touched the ground as they walk over the ones who serve them?” She slowly drew her nail down Charlotte’s nude torso as she spoke. Her predatory grin widening as her nipples grew hard.

“Y-you HGH! HEHEHAHA! You can’t be serious!!!” The daughter exclaimed in disbelief.

“Ive never been more serious.~” Abigale straddled her captive, menacingly wiggling her fingers at her. “You my dear are going to make me a legend. How on earth am I ever to repay you?<3”

Charlotte looked up at her captor with eyes as big as saucers. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t! Her chest heaved with excitement as those fiendish nails taunted her.

“N-no please!!!!”

“Oh! I know! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!~<3” the captain sang as she dug her nails into her new prisoner’s underarms. She kept her balance as the pathetic wench tried to buck her off, but there was no use.

From outside the room Abigail’s crew stood by and listened for their cue, unaware they’d be waiting for quite sometime.

————

When Charlotte awoke she was no longer in her bedroom, or even in Europe. The smell of salt filled her nostrils as the view of the sea stretched out endlessly in front of her. She was on a ship! A pirate ship at that.

The fair lady could feel the air caressing her still exposed flesh, the spay of the sea sprinkling against her still trapped soles. Now locked in stocks over the edge of the boat.

“H-hello?! Abigale?!” She cried, still confused.

Taking in her surroundings Charlotte saw that she was not the only prisoner here. Next to her was another girl, looking as if she came from the same social status as her, and behind them were two others. She wasn’t the first to fall victim to the sexy pirate and her fiendish trap. By the looks of it she now had enough “soles” to bargain for any treasure imaginable.

“Morning ladies!” A familiar voice bellowed behind her. It was Captain Abigale, looking as beautiful and triumphant as ever. “We have a long day ahead of us, filled with laughs and sailing, so I expect the very best from all of you. BLOW THE HORN!”

Following the order, a member of her crew blew into a strange looking instrument as it echoed into the sky. The noise managed to awake the other trapped damsels who knew exactly what came next.

Minutes later the water around the boat started to circle as an abundance of fins could be seen kicking around the sea. Charlotte struggled uselessly as the tension mounted, building to the mermaids revealing themselves. All of them looking pleased with the offer made to them by this captain and her crew.

“See? And they’re all yours. Only on one condition... Bring me to that treasure!” Abigale commanded. Her words seemingly understood by the women of the sea.

To Charlotte’s sensual horror the mermaids did just that. All of them ambushing the bound feet offered to them and thrilling them with the most splendid of tickles they had ever felt. The slightest touch of their finger sent the young woman into uncontrollable hysterics. And there she would stay until her new captain got the treasure she wanted.

---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back