• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Large Tickle Studios

besttickler27

TMF Master
Do you think we will ever see a return of large tickle studios? Companies like Tickle Abuse, Tickle Intensive, Tickle Hotness, Stryker Entertainment, etc. I am aware that some do still produce videos but gone are the days when the videos section of the forum was filled with their regular, high quality content. If not a return of some of the familiar names are there any newer companies that you could see developing to that level? Or have tube sites and piracy pushed things back into a very niche corner?

Last edited:
Tommy does not own TA anymore so they wont do things like post here. I believe Stryker did retire. The others I cannot speak to much on but I have heard from many producers that the toxic culture TMF produced at one point was a little to much. Even myself stopped for a long time because comments were just out right rude and negative. I think that pushed a good amount of users away. Combine that with Twitter and Instagram becoming more popular marketing tools and you have a major decline in incentive to post here. I get way less traction to my main site from here anymore but because of my love for the community on here and the mods I will always be present.
Also we need to start looking at other new fish in the sea and let the older companies pass. There are many present on social media and this forum that do not get the love they deserve. I mean Artemis fetish films put out an amazing star wars clip and no one even batted an eye at it.

Tommy does not own TA anymore so they wont do things like post here. I believe Stryker did retire. The others I cannot speak to much on but I have heard from many producers that the toxic culture TMF produced at one point was a little to much. Even myself stopped for a long time because comments were just out right rude and negative. I think that pushed a good amount of users away. Combine that with Twitter and Instagram becoming more popular marketing tools and you have a major decline in incentive to post here. I get way less traction to my main site from here anymore but because of my love for the community on here and the mods I will always be present.
Also we need to start looking at other new fish in the sea and let the older companies pass. There are many present on social media and this forum that do not get the love they deserve. I mean Artemis fetish films put out an amazing star wars clip and no one even batted an eye at it.

I do think you raise a good point that social media and other forms of audience engagement make this site in some ways obsolete. Some might argue that a forum in general is just outdated. I wonder if the site would ever move towards more of a social network design. I suppose that's another question for another time.

I do think you raise a good point that social media and other forms of audience engagement make this site in some ways obsolete. Some might argue that a forum in general is just outdated. I wonder if the site would ever move towards more of a social network design. I suppose that's another question for another time.

I honestly think the forum design 100% has its place but I do think discord has really taken over. I myself even started a discord and use that more tbh

It's not the forum, it's the community.

All you people do is bitch about models who "fake it" and producers who are "only in it for the money". No producer in their right mind would interact with this toxic-ass community. There is literally a thread two posts down talking about using a Fitbit as a lie detector to see if a model is "truly" ticklish. I'd call it autistic but at this point that'd be insulting to the neurodivergent.

That said, what is it about "big studios" that makes them better? Why do we need to return to them? Most of them are just a guy with a bit of bondage furniture and a decent camera, they just happened to hit it big over the other guys without bondage furniture and maybe a less-decent camera. Everybody can afford baby oil and a hairbrush, is the tickling somehow better if there's a particular logo in the corner?

I don't think the bigger studios will return because that model is no longer as lucrative. That model could only work if the owner doesn't mind being in the red. Maybe a ticklephile will hit the Mega Millions and start a studio strictly for pleasure.

The clips section is a joke now. There used to be something for everyone there, now it's all the same thing; brushes, oil, and stocks. No storylines, no anticipation building, just straight to the point.

It's not the forum, it's the community.
There is literally a thread two posts down talking about using a Fitbit as a lie detector to see if a model is "truly" ticklish. I'd call it autistic but at this point that'd be insulting to the neurodivergent.
?

Legit lol'd. Hard.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back