• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessie tickling Cynthia (Pokemon)

WooouTK

TMF Regular
This image is part of a set of 13 in total, access all of them on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/69651340

Jessie tickling Cynthia 1.pngJessie tickling Cynthia 2.pngJessie tickling Cynthia 3.png

Here is the finished Pokemon set I was working on. On this occasion we can see Cynthia captured by Team Rocket and refusing to reveal information of vital interest to them. No problem, this could be an excellent opportunity to try out Team Rocket's most recent invention, the humanball. Based on a pokeball, this artifact has been designed for use on human subjects, which it traps inside, leaving only the head and conveniently immobilized feet visible, to greatly facilitate the work of the interrogator, in this case Jessie.
Poor Cynthia, she thought until now that the tickles couldn't be that terrible, and that Team Rocket was going to waste their time trying to get the information out of her like that, but when the tickles beging, and she found out that she couldn't move her feet at all and that she was going to have to withstand whatever Jessie and her little minions wanted to do to her, with her toes stretched back and her soles fully exposed and defenseless, at that moment she became more receptive to answer all Jessie's questions and for all that to be over... But, Jessie hadn't asked her any questions yet. 😈

As I imagined it, and reflected in the series of images, if Cynthia is completely immobilized inside the ball, but the tickles come exclusively from Jessie and her minions.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back