• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VERY ticklish male in Tempe, AZ - Needs a good laugh!

bostonguy123

TMF Expert
I'm 37M straight, and LOVE to laugh!

Willing to be tickled by all but prefer not to be tickled by older males.

My most ticklish places are armpits, ribs, and feet.

Who wants to make me giggle uncontrollably?

Hey Bob, it's not a hard no in all cases but typically it's not fun or comfortable with me someone 20 years my senior... My body panics rather than lets myself laugh and go with it...

Are you in AZ now too?

That’s completely understandable I think. Do you have an age range or just not older than you?

Reach out if interested.. I go by how I feel, it's not a hard no at any age really, it's how I feel and I don't want anyone older to be offended just sometimes it doesn't feel like i'm gonna enjoy myself so I don't want to move forward with meeting. It's also much different when it's an older couple (female and male) vs just a man by himself...

tickledude... sorry man that's exactly what I'm not interested in... I'm straight - if I'm letting a guy tickle me it's just to force me to laugh.

with women i'm just looking for tickling here as well but I'm a lot more open as it aligns with my preferences.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back