• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need opinions before I post a new story…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Hey everyone:

A couple weeks ago I posted a fictional story about two real-life female politicians engaged in a tickle fight. I received some nice complements. Thank you!

So I wrote a f/f revenge piece and it’s done, but I’ve hesitated posting it here for a few reasons:

It’s non consensual. It includes bondage. It depicts real people. And although it’s not political, it depicts controversial politicians.

That’s a lot of possible non-no’s. What would you do? Post it or trash it? Am I being neurotic?

Just post it I'd say. Half of the stories on here involve celebs/ real people and Non con scenarios. So long as the contents aren't extreme in nature I'm sure people will be fine

Post it, while I’m sure some won’t like it. Many, myself included, won’t be bothered by those things.

It’s non consensual. It includes bondage. It depicts real people. And although it’s not political, it depicts controversial politicians.

Post it with these warnings ahead. If someone doesn't want to read things like that, they'll know in advance to click away. Other will be looking for exactly this type of content, and be happy that you provide it for them.
(This is coming from someone who doesn't read RPF on principle. I'm saying you should post it because you seem to want to, and there will be no harm done to anyone, including me.)

Its the TICKLING forum and you're writing tickling fiction. As far as myself and most of us are concerned, basically anyone and everyone is fair game. Write about as many politicians as you want, so long as the story is in fact a tickling story and not a massive piece of political propaganda or whatnot, obviously. No one will be offended because you wrote a story about two politicians, both of which are very attractive. And if they do get offended, screw them. They don't have to read the story. No one is forcing them to read it. If you're always worried about who you're going to offend (especially in today's modern day overly triggered society), you're going to have a bad time. Also, I love AOC tickle fiction AND revenge stories. Not crazy about her as a politician, but shes pretty and smart and im sure id like her if I met her in person.

Also more than 50% of the stories on here are non-consentual tickling. Just take a deep breath and relax man. Its a fetish site for tickling material. As long as its 18+ and doesn't violate any of the other terms or conditions you're fine. Part of the reason why we write and create this fictional stuff on here is because we can't (and hopefully shouldn't really want) to do this in real life. Obviously you cant go around kidnapping people IRL and tickling the Hell out of them. That's why we write these fictional stories. I'd much rather see a person write a non-consentual tickling story on a fetish forum any day than actually go out in public and attempt to tickle people non-consensually, which a few members have admitted to doing on here in the past.

Anyway, I was really hoping for a sequel and revenge story to your previous story, especially involving AOC, so im hooping you post it ASAP. Preferably today, I won't lie. I'm so excited to hear its already written. If you need some final comments and proof reading before you post, hit me up and ill check it out for you

I don't think it violates any rules, though it's always considerate to include appropriate warnings. (Consideration for the real people themselves might be appropriate, though public figures are often seen as "fairer game" when it comes to depictions and commentary. If that was a real concern, you could consider whether the piece still works without positively identifying them.)

One of em will def not be a politician much longer, so go ahead. Plus she's irrelevant anyways.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back