• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Twist On April O' Neil's Tickling

Gonna be real with you. Didn't think I'd like it, the laughing over the clip of April tickled looped, but you actually did a really good job. Not to mention you made it so April ended up giving in and begging to tell him whatever he wanted towards the end, which the original scene doesn't show, so that's hot.

The main goals were to slightly tweak the original scene to fix what most of us always wanted to see. First off, getting rid of the ridiculous nonsense of the foot not being restrained in any way, and with a minor tweak, now BOTH are getting tickled. Then to add feet that actually look HUMAN! Those feet were created by copying over real feet from a fetish producer's clip. Best of luck trying to recognize what I used for my model! I had to try to improve over the original animation because it looked so painfully weird. Also to get the feather to actually make contact is a big upgrade. Last and probably most important, to extend the dialog and not only make Don not give up too quickly but also to have his torture work and force April to give in and actually beg for the tickling to stop. The animation is far from perfect, but the best I could achieve having limited knowledge in the art. The whole thing (as well as the Olive clip) was only doable with Doll's vocal contributions. She assured me she was actually getting tickled on her feet to get authentic reactions. Or maybe I just choose to believe it! Thanks again, Doll.

Thank you for all the compliments! :) Looks like we're a hit xx2233! :) Especially you! :)

I saw this on YouTube a few days ago and I enjoyed it very much. Excellent job 👍

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back