• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish feet tickled, the law of averages at a party

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
Back in the memory banks from quite a long time ago, one of those moments you never forget.

Have you ever been to a party among friends with groups of their extended friends.
You look around and there are maybe at least fifteen ladies present, and even more guys.
A very pleasant event in a multi roomed house where you can move about freely and mingle.

It was springtime, and only three out of the twelve ladies are in nylons, and one stands out because of her bowed patterns and huge heels.
If there's a chance-taker in the house and those heels come off later on, the nylons are going to be the subject of an interesting event.
And they were.
Post midnight, some guests had left to go to home or on to clubs, and several of us were lounging in a room with 2 sofas and 2 reclining chairs.
This lady was sat feet up on a sofa, just taking up 2 spaces out of three, which gave the oppertunity for someone to place themself on the end seat next to her nyloned, shoeless feet.
This guy was not the one I had earmarked as a tickler, as I had watched a guy from a different social group home in on her feet several times over the course of the evening,looking at her shoes, especially the little, but prominent access hole between the heel and her arch, making pleasant small talk whilst grabbing any close up view that her could.
Just as I was thinking oh well perhaps I was wrong, the guy in question, who was probably in his late 20s early 30s plonked himself down on the floor, right next to the exposed nyloned soles, of the lady I know well, who although looked young for her age, was petite in build and in her 40s.

Conversations around the room were continuing, and then it became obvious that these two guys knew each other.
They engaged the lady in conversation, but all the time I could see guy no2 looking at the bottoms of her feet and trying to work a plan out.
I sat and watched and listened.
obviously, It was not yhe done thing to run a hand up a ladies leg, but a foot was probably seen as fair game.

Then the question came,
" How do you manage to keep those bows in such a straight line on your legs, but they are off centre on your foot."
The reply came back
" It's easy, but you twist in your shoes so they move."
Next question...
" Are they on the inside or the outside"
"The outside".
That was when he went for the touch. Three strokes of the bowes on the nearest crossed legged foot.
That brought about three very prominent twitches of her foot, and a body jump.
Of course with a glass of wine in hand, and at a semi horizontal position, she wasnt likely to jump up off the sofa withease.

Then a giggle and the " Don't it tickles, I'll spill my wine." followed by a smile.
But it was a smile that said, I hope this doesnt go any further.
But it did,
" Ha ticklish bows, thats cute",followed by another three strokes of her twisted bows.
This time there was more prominent jerking of her foot and and a more pronounced giggle, " Dont do that,pack it in, you're just tormenting me now. lol."
She had nowhere to go, then another male voice rang out from the room, the watcher fron earlier,"awe look she's ticklish. Go on Danny, do it again".
She then said grinning but almost pleading, " No don't, the carpet, I'll spill my wine..", which was probably the only thing she could think of, to get herself out of the situation.
Danny then smiled, and said, " sorry, you're right, we wouldnt want to cause a stain. lol. I'm off to get a top up, anybody want one." That was obviously his excuse to leave the scenario which he had created.
But of course as he got up from the floor, she got on last full finger rake up her sole to which there was a huge jerk backward and a call of, " you swine. lol"

These guys were obviously all friends of one another and pleasant lads. Obviously used to each others antics.

I my friend a lift home later along with another two friends.
Once they had got out of the car, I said to her, "He was a bit cheeky earlier, with his touching wasnt he".
She replied, I thought he wasnt going to stop, I'd have died if they'd have started tickling me, They'd have been wearing my wine. lol."

It wasn't an intense event but it was a memorable one.

Attachments

• DSC08158.jpg
    DSC08158.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC08166.jpg
    DSC08166.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC08160.jpg
    DSC08160.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC08171.jpg
    DSC08171.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC08200.jpg
    DSC08200.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC08169 (2).jpg
    DSC08169 (2).jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 458
This is amazing, I’m not sure how no one took the wine off her to allow a full on tickle attack on those wonderful nylon soles!!

This is amazing, I’m not sure how no one took the wine off her to allow a full on tickle attack on those wonderful nylon soles!!

It's a shame, but the guys involved were not part of her group of friends, and/or were probably had drunk enough to get any braver.
So probably that was the tester for another time, which never occurred.lol

This sort of thing has happened to her a couple of times since.
Twice at the same house during haloween parties, in fancy dress, and again in patterned tichts and high, easy access shoes, but never to a great extreme.
The tights seem to be the attractor, as was the night in these pictures.
The spider is just attracts attention. lol
But thats a different story, not dissimilar from this one..

Attachments

• 20181101_005144.jpg
    20181101_005144.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 20181031_223150.jpg
    20181031_223150.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 20181101_005102.jpg
    20181101_005102.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20181031_222057.jpg
    20181031_222057.jpg
    957.8 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
It's a shame, but the guys involved were not part of her group of friends, and/or were probably had drunk enough to get any braver.
So probably that was the tester for another time, which never occurred.lol

This sort of thing has happened to her a couple of times since.
Twice at the same house during haloween parties, in fancy dress, and again in patterned tichts and high, easy access shoes, but never to a great extreme.
The tights seem to be the attractor, as was the night in these pictures.
The spider is just attracts attention. lol
But thats a different story, not dissimilar from this one..

Hell, you wear tights like that, then you are just asking for tickle trouble…lots is spider tickles all over the legs and feet!!

Hell, you wear tights like that, then you are just asking for tickle trouble…lots is spider tickles all over the legs and feet!!

These attract attention , especially when she's sitting soles up.
Or dangling

Attachments

• IMG_20220802_010350.jpg
    IMG_20220802_010350.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20220802_010313.jpg
    IMG_20220802_010313.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20220802_010936.jpg
    IMG_20220802_010936.jpg
    882 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220802_010957.jpg
    IMG_20220802_010957.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 64

And that's just the reaction they brought

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back