• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boebert gets her revenge on AOC (f/f non-con)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I had some nice complements after I wrote a political fiction story on here a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I’d do a revenge piece. This revenge story is more tortuous and is non-consensual. Just a quick warning to not read if you’re not into that kind of stuff.

Also, I guess I should mention that although this is political fiction depicting real people, it’s not a political statement by me at all. I think many of us enjoy the idea of a powerful person being dominated through tickling, so please don’t read anything else into it. Thanks!!!

Lauren Boebert was relaxing at her home when she saw a text from Marjorie Taylor Greene hit her phone:

“Lauren, you got a sec?”

“Hey girl! Sure - always for you!”, Lauren responded.

“So, I got a piece of info that you may want to know. Remember when you got into that tickle contest with AOC a few weeks ago?”

“Yeah!”, Lauren texted back. “That bitch cheated! Why?”

MTG continued, “Well, I have info that she confessed afterwards that she was ready to tap out when you were tickling her feet and couldn’t last another second. And that she hates being tickled “worse than anything in the world”.

Boebert responded, “I was SOOO CLOSE! Why are you bringing this up?”

“She’s doing ANOTHER protest on Friday, this time about killing trees. She’s going to tied up to a tree. The person doing the tying is actually ‘one of us’ but AOC doesn’t know that.”, MTG texted.

“OK. Soooo….?”, Lauren responded.

MTG sighed. I guess I’ll have to spell this out for Lauren.

“If you want revenge, AOC hates to be tickled”, MTG explained.

After a few seconds a text came back from Boebert. “Ohhhhhh. Yeah!!! I can tickle her while she’s tied to the tree! And have cameras there and embarrass the shit out of her!”

MTG smiled and responded, “That’s right, girl! And you’ll have help. I want a piece of her too!’

Boebert tagged that last comment with a heart. The two GOP congresswomen schemed for the next 15 minutes via text.

Friday, in the woods outside of Georgetown, AOC was preparing to stage her protest. The off-duty law enforcement officer bound AOC to the tree with Saran Wrap in the manner MTG had instructed him. AOC was wrapped with her arms above her head from her wrists all the way down to right above her knees. - except her underarms and her torso. AOC was ready with a video announcement, a few pics, and then planned on heading back to her office.

Boebert and MTG had other ideas. Both politicians slowly walked up to AOC side by side in solidarity. AOC saw them approaching her and she hissed, “What do you two pigs want?”

Lauren whispered menacingly in AOC’s face. “I want revenge. And laughter. Lots and lots and lots of laughter.” With that, Boebert wiggled her fingers in the direction of AOC’s slender, helpless ribcage.

“No! NOO! NOOOOOO!”, AOC wailed as the off-duty officers formed a circle around the three women facing outward to deter any interference in the devious plan the two GOP reps had hatched.

Boebert’s tiny, slender fingers found AOC’s ribcage, and quickly scampered down to her hipbones and back up to her armpits with AOC wrapped and helpless to bring her arms down.

AOC’s screams were shrill and echoed through the wooded setting. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s pleasure was palpable and she closed her eyes and enjoyed her enemy’s panic for a second. Then she stepped behind Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, flexed her fingers, and plunged her long, natural fingernails into AOC’s smooth, shaven armpits.

AOC managed one long wailing scream, and then dissolved into laughter. As the co-conspirators tickled, they were fortunate that the tree AOC had chosen was slender enough that they could see each other torture the poor congresswoman, grin their sadistic smiles, and throw winks at each other.

Screaming and laughing, AOC begged, “PLEASE STOP! I CAN’T STAND IT!” before her laughter interrupted her. As MTG’s nails lightly danced in AOC’s armpits, she watched in awe of the rib-tickling her friend Lauren was dishing. Boebert’s little hands were a blur as they pinched, prodded, and poked every rib. “You do you, lady!”, Marjorie encouraged and was rewarded by Lauren’s huge grin as she hiked up AOC’s brown cotton tank and tickled her tummy.

Five minutes of non-stop tickling later, the two GOP friends had Alexandra in silent laughter, bare able to breathe as they dished out her tickle torture.

“You tickle her ribs and armpits, Marj. I have some unfinished business with those feet”, Lauren menaced. MTG smiled and moved around to where AOC hung limply, and went after her ribs, saying, “It’s time to eat girl!” to Lauren.

Boebert sat on the ground with her back against the tree, picked up AOC’s right foot, slapped her brown flat away, and tucked her ankle under her arm. MTG was tickling away, and Boebert studied her enemy’s soft sole, relishing her revenge. She dragged four nails from AOC’s toes to her heel, and a silent AOC managed one more scream. Lauren’s nails flew across her rival’s arch and toes, and she heard Marjorie yell, “She’s peeing! Keep going!” Boebert was not about to stop.

Ten minutes later, MTG realized that there were two Republican congresswomen, and AOC had two feet! She sat next to her friend and confidante, picked up AOC’s left foot, ripped her shoe off and threw it. She held her ankle under her arm, and absolutely went to town on AOC’s sole.

Alexandra hung in the Saran Wrap, laughing silently as the women ravaged her soles. Her hair plastered to her scalp, eyes shut tight leaking tears of laughter and frustration, she was utterly dominated. Boebert and MTG sat chatting gaily about upcoming legislation, speeches they were planning, completely ignoring the effect on their political enemy. Lauren’s French fingernails and MTG’s longer natural nails were a blur, and sometimes for fun they’d switch it up and tickle the other’s foot just to keep AOC off balance as she laughed and laughed and laughed.

Both women had cleared their calendars for the afternoon. The weather was nice, the company was good, and sitting under a tree tickle torturing your political rival seemed like a great way to spend a couple hours!

Damn would have loved AOC stripped down to her bra and panties. Good story though

Great story! Glad you decided to post it.

Sequel idea: AOC tickles Kyrsten Sinema for flaking on one too many Senate votes to side with the Republicans. She draws blue donkeys on Sinema’s feet to remind her which party she really belongs to, then scrubs them clean.

Yeah the tied to a tree scenario is a good one. A lot of people put themselves in these situations for political protests or whatever where they tie themselves to trees or handcuff themselves to doors, etc. and a darker part of my mind thinks: well damn, since you restrained yourself, there's nothing to stop you from being tickled now...

Anyway, love AOC as a Lee and she has very nice feet as well

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back