• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEET-MEET! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I sensed my tutor Mr. Marsh interested in me and was ready to use his lust to have some fun of my own punishing him for his immoral thoughts. In the past week in histroy class he educating us about crime and punishment through the centuries and had mentioned the punishments used throughout the 16th and 17th centuries. For drunkeness standing in the pillory or sitting in the stocks! He mentioning usually stood at pillory old food thrown at them but also in stocks and ankles secured their bare feet coated with brine and salt and then licked by a goat's tongue, excruciatingly ticklish and leading to painful torment to the amusement of the crowds.

My gaze drawn to under his desk and his large black socked feet resting on his loafer shoes with toes wiggling and imagining how they smelled and tasted and if sensitive, how sensitive. I asked him how he'd have felt and he stared at me with his dark brown eyes and said he's have found it tortuous being so hideously ticklish on his size 13's! I smiled and waited until class ended and hung around after the other students had left the tutorial and said I needed help with an essay if he's not mind and knew he wouldn't! He looking shocked at my saying this but I told him not to even waste time denying he liked me. He looking embarrassed but I told him I was cool with it, our secret and it was relatively easy convicing him to agreeing to assist me with my essay at my apartment off campus. On arrival there he relaxed as I told him I having sensed his liking me and that I found the 36 yr old attractive.

A couple of brandy's later Alex Marsh was excited as I'd been saying he excited me, his father American but mother Italian it seemed he'd inherited the Mediterranean Look, my flirting with Alex exciting him and mellowed having indulged in a smoke, had spiked his last brandy no 3 with the Japanese tab which claimed sensitising skin so a useful teasing tool used in S/M scenarios and soon enough Alex given in to temptation with his 20yr old student and the 6'1" teacher stripped to briefs and socks and secured to the bed on his stomach!

In securing him my having deliberately touched his socked toes securing his feet together and his violent reaction laughed about with him saying the stocks would have been hell for him and here he was with me and secured to the bed and we were going to have fun! He breathing deeply was excited as I stroked under him through his briefs feeling him instantly getting harder! As agreed I then blindfold and gagged him and taunted him picking up his right loafer shoe and sniffing it and feeling the warmth and moistness inside it and told him his feet smelled amazing, intoxicating and masculine and then pressed my face into his sweaty, dirty, black socks. Their raunchy smell filled my senses, I loved and so love Alex's foot smell, he felt uneasy as I deliberately pressed my face harder against his large, sweaty feet the smell and was enjoying myself immensely taunting him saying his feet were incredible, magnificent feet magnificent with high arched soles, soft heels, balls of feet and perfect toes! I sensing him feeling cofused at my intense foot interest!

"Mmm Alex Mr. Marsh Sir you're such a bad man having desires to seduce me and need punishing and Mmmm do you know how I have fantasised about your feet every lesson, seen as your feet get hotter, sweatier, you slide them out of youe shoes and rest youe socked feet on them and always waer black nylon socks, thin nylon showing the contours of your feet so clearly and thanks for the informative lesson about the stocks and admitting your size 13 feet being so sensitive! Remember telling us how the bare soles of criminals basted with salt and brine and licked for punishment would have been unbearable for you and I reckon that's true but no goat available so just mine Sir, kinky yes you bet but your feet, these feet irresistible! Moan all you like tonight ann night and any night I choose these feet your feet my feet as will be taking photos of you here in my home and fraternising with a student against the college rules and especially the college Principal's son, he soon looking at joining the employment line if my father, his empoyer found out but that avoided happening becoming my 'Foot-Bitch' and guess Louise shocked as you ID being straight right sir and guessing these feet are virgin feet so perfect to foot rape in every way imaginable Hmmm fuck will I enjoy them Sir!"

I stared at both secured nylon covered feet and gently stroked them alternately, a light caress from heels to toes determining by his reaction where being most sensitive and definitely his arches and the centre of both soles but put my mouth over the socked toes of each foot in turn and sucked on them gently loving their natural sweaty taste and was in ecstasy as I indulged in hungrily licking and nibbling them and sniffing them as he moaned and seemed to be responding verbally making me smile as I felt up his very warm socked feet, moist with his sweat and my saliva and mocking him.

"Guess you wish my mouth employed elsewhere, sucking something else, that in mind even in the car as my attention focused on the large feet I'd soon be seducing after lusting after them every lecture Hmm these feet really get warm and work up a sweat and why you slip them out of your shoes under you desk inviting them getting a thorough licking, sucking and nibbling! I'm going to get to know these feet so well and in lectures you will watch my expressions so licking my lips you will cancel any meetings with Louise even naughty nights planned with her as I will be being naughty with your feet. If you disappoint me ever a punishment like itching powder in your socks and shoes and socks on, feet hot n' sweaty and in tortuous torment and too much reaction likely drawing attention to your feet so in your interest to please, pleasure and amuse me! Later tonight my seeing your rection to different tickle tools like the feather!"

I relished telling him how I was excited seeing his reaction to the sensation of a feather on the soles of his feet, his bare feet as imagined him reacting violently and squirming on the bed feeling the feather sliding in between his toes individually, moaning and giggling uncontrollably. Saying this his socks still on raking the quill end the length of one foot and then the other, though a light caress proving devilishly ticklish for him. I liked taunting him so just stopped touching his socked feet and just stared at them saying I'd fantasised about playing with his feet not imagining ever doing so but an experience I was going to play out and lightly with one finger of each hand stroked his socked soles making Alex squirm involuntarily and moan being so highly sensitive even socked and my caress making Akex react like an electric current pass through him.! He flinched as I indulged in massaging each socked foot and rubbed my nose up n' down his socked soles. I breifly removed the gag from him.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHA!" Alexz felt the first strokes of my fingers caressing his socked soles as I gently stroked his fingers on his insteps, he reacting instantly like a bolt of electricity through his body. "HAHAHHAHAHAHANOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOAHAHAAHAHAHA PLEEEESEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Alex clenched his toes as far as he could to try and protect his soles, only for me to grab his foot, hold his toes so they splayed and run my fingers under and in between his toes and along the base of them and Alex hysterically laughing and gasping "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANONONOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHA!" even his feet socked proving so perfectly senstive, ignoring his pleas for me to stop teasing his socked feet, I would not ease off him but encouraged worked my fingers over every inch of his ultra-sensitive socked feet, his soles, his insteps, heels, between his toes while h he thrashed, pleaded and screamed becoming breathless and hyperventilating! I then stopped and replaced the gag!

"Mmmm Alex, feet which are just right for me in every way and now it's time to have a look at these feet, slowly peel off these stinky socks and enjoy punishing you as done in historical times and feet tickling used in the Han Dynasty in Ancient China, as a source of amusement for both Nazi and Japanese captors on selected victims, in Ancient Rome and an indulgence practiced by Saddam Hussein's son Udai who saw captive's sleep deprived as one revealed having been tortured - 'They put a lot of salt on your feet and they bring in the goat to lick your feet. It induces uncontrollable laughing and crying at first and builds into a loss of control of the nervous system! - No goat's tongue available Sir, just mine and you can be sure I'm going to enjoy discovering how licklish they are so ready as your bare feet so hepless and so vulnerable!"

His socks peeled off there were his large masculine feet which drive me crazy and I couldn't resist diving in and licking his feet like craxy and in ecstasy coating his feet in my saliva and soon ready to be torture tickled having been lickled as I delighted telling him that saliva lubed, my fingers just sliding the length of his feet and in between and under all of his too sensitive toes and that being his problem to deal with my taking complete advantage of, relishing in his immobility so helpless, rendered powerless to stop the hideous tickling and lickling I was excited about forcing him to endure! So easy determining his weakness as his newly bared feet flinched feeling the warm air I was indulging blowing on them saying they needing cooling down but even cooled he having hot feet appealing to me in every way whilst inhaling deeply as he tried pulling his feet away!

"Wiggle your toes and clench and splay them yeah like that, you really don't like a focus of attention on your feet do you Sir, no you don't which is why every FEET-MEET with me will be hell for you as these feet, your feet are my feet to amuse myself with in any ways I choose, the only thing I promise is they'll never be damaged as pain does nothing for me so not ever beaten or anything like that! Flex your feet for me, good man! I am going to tickle you senseless on your feet, in a future session quite like to see another guy work over your armpits and another maybe feather your dick, balls and inner thighs, edge you slowly and sensually, really work you up and eventually let you come as having spunked you will be more ticklish then evera and having sensuously sucked on your toes and licked your soles be more than ready to tickle the fuck out of them! Tonight though it's me, you and your feet and me exploring and finding out where on your feet you are the most ticklish and testing your limits of endurance! I will be using tickle tools on your feet, tines of a hairbrush and comb, revolving bristles of an electric toothbrush, the feather both ends so quill and tendrils, a pipe cleaner drawn in between toes is evil and fingers and my mouth!"

I smiled seeing my tutor struggled on the bed as with my fingers I was indulged in torture stimulating every single nerve ending in the soles of his large feet, feet so senstive and susceptible to tickle torment, sending him into a series of convulsions hearing moaning and efforts to verbalise protests ignored as I assured him his feet having been in shoes and socks all day being a little grimy and needing a thorough tongue bath! My face level with the soles of his feet and toes I deeply inhaled their aroma and lightly caressed his bare soles and then ran my lips from nis heels and across the arches of his feet ascending to the balls of his feet and licking and sucking on his toes, simultaneously lightly stroking the soles of his feet, teasing every inch of them in turn!

My helpless tutor wildly squirming on the bed as I licked his toes which lickled them and sucked on each of his toes and nibbled on them as he tried desperately to pull his feet away from me as I engaged in massaging them with passion, giving complete attention to every inch of his feet and gagged my tutor laughing hysterically as my massagre technique interspersed with a lighter touch to deliberately tickle and told him he needing to man-up as having such ticklish feet invited my tickle torturing them and then as his feet gor warmer and sweatier from my deliberate handling, my tongue assaulting his extremely ticklish feet!

All the encouragement I needed and need is Alex's dissolving into laughter as invariably he does when I indulge in lickling all over his feet, lapping at his super sensitibe lare soles and lick up n' down the length of his soles and back and forth between his arched and the balls of his feet and sliding my tongue in between his toes. At the same time tickling his saliva slicked soles so my fingers glide easily over them both driving him ballistic!

In uncontrollable laughter the tickles maddening, every lick and every tickle driving the teacher demented and when not tickling 'and lickling his feet, I taunting him verbally while inhaling their rich and masculine aroma which I found addictive and now I am addicted to the ticklishess, the smell and the taste of Alex Marsh's size 13 feet! I tickled him lightly under his toes, using one hand to pull his toes back so he couldn't wiggle them and lessen the sensation of the tickling! Again I removed the gag as wanting to hear his verbal reactions to the torment I was forcing him to endure

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHIHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHIHICKLES!" he yelled through his laughter, squirming as I licked the balls of his feett at the same time as lightly caressing them. I switched back and forth between both of Alex's feet, making sure to orally enjoy everywhere on his feet, licking and sucking and torture tickling every inch of his feet! Nowhere escaped my attention as I engulfed all five toes of his each foot in turn and my teeth lightly scraping underneath his toes as he wiggled them in involuntary reaction to my tormenting them all!

"NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alex soon losing it as my oral lickling and nibbling, tongue lapping his soles and toes and my forcibly sucking and nibbling on his feet drove him ballistic and told him he best prepare himself to get accustomed to my teasing and tormenting his feet as his foot-fate sealed. I indulged forcibly suckling and nibbling his toes whilst simultaneously caressing so teasing his sensitive soles then resumed massaging his saliva slciked feet again, rubbing his feet and feeling them up, squeezing his toes and deeply inhaling their rich aroma!

Again more oral attention making him react instantly as a sensation my tutor hates being so horribly licklish on his feet so relish in lapping every area of his feet and stroking the length of his soles verbally telling him that he now in my control and allowing him some nights with Louise, others would be spent with me and when I decided weekends too and masked so not recognised likely on line inviting ticklers to visit and tickle torture my hopelessly ticklish ticklee! I tickled and tickled and tickled Alex's feet and switched tactics every so often from licking to lickling, sucking to suckling so he not knowin what sensation to expect enduring!

Removing his gag as loving hearing him suffer "NOHOHOHOHOHOTMYTOHOHOHOHOHOHOESPLEEEZENOOHAHAHHAHANOOOHHAHAHAHHA!"

Watching his toes wiggling wildly as I lickled and suckled them and under them and driving him insane he having no escape from the tortuous touches I utilise on his feet and verbally torment him saying he needs to be a man not a pussy, his fault having such big and ticklish feet and a size feet gaining my attention, ten long and suckable toes and feet smelling so raunchy and tasting so ripe! I give him the breaks necessary to catch his breath but soon resume tickling his feet again as indulge in my addiction to his feet and run my tongue under his toes and slide it in between them watching him endure the tormenting and teasing sensations with immense satisfaction before massaging his feet again!

I focus time just feeling up his feet as Alex really hates his feet being fondled so focussing on rubbing and sniffing them drives him berserk as his involuntary moans illustrate and he driven wild with the rough pipe cleaner drawn in between his toes after the softer feather tendrils and telling him tickling him is my aphrodisiac and his feet need to satisfy my insatiable appetite! I also insist he will always have feet smelling and tasting like feet so before a FEET MEET wear same socks two days so feet need a cleaning by me, a tortuous tongue bath and often as I indulge in sujecting him to this torment will make slurping noises like a goat might be hear doing and sliding tongue in between each of his toes!

The revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush drives Alex wild and without the brushes, the head oscilating over his soles and under his toes is real torture for him and often subject him to this interspersed with lickling his feet and then finger tickling the balls of his feet, the arches of his feet and the centre of his feet as these areas real hot spots to torment and tease! Spider tickling both soles if not gagged his screaming reaction no doubt deafening as he driven ballistic which is such fun! I sometimes re-sock his feet, sniff his socked soles and toes and fondle his super warm n' sweaty feet and rake my fingers the length of his nylon socked soles and increasing the delicious tickling sensations on his feet increasing the speed of my tickling fingers!

I torment him admiring his feet in the very thin, sheer, and smooth nylon black socks he has to always wear. I torment him saying how aroused the sight of his socked feet get me, how they show the contours of his feet and in shoes all day retain the smell of his leather shoes, hot n' sweaty worn all day in college and rub my face all over them both feeling their damp, sweatiness and saying I sure two places of his body off limits to Louise as too tormenting for him to ever gain pleasure being given any attention which is why they were my fixation as teasing and tormenting him excited me, sucking on his toes and licking his soles both socked and bare! Nibbling on his toes and tickling them, attacking his feet with my fingers and teeth, heels, arches, insteps and toes all mine to enjoy exclusively and sniffing the base of his toes, his foot smell filling my nostrils as my nose planted into his soles inhaling deeply!

Licking between his toes lickling Alex, massging and fondling his feet, sniffing his feet, sucking on his toes so really absorbing their moisture and odour licking his sweaty feet and sucking on his toes over and over again every FEET MEET always drives Alex crazy! He fights to not react but impossible as just tooo ticklish and licklish on his feet to be able to stand manual and oral attention to them, so damn ticklish and licklish I lap at them again and again stimulating his feet to my satisfaction as like a ravenous animal I really go wild tongue bathing his feet driving him insane! I love to indulge in sniffing his feet, under and in between his toes and suck all of his toes and licking the soles of his feet as it emasculates and humiliates him!

I taunt him how my nose inches away from his feet he feels the warmth of my breath over them and not brine but nutella chocolate spread coating them and applied with an ordinary toothbrush he squrims as then my tongue slides over the ticklish arches of his feet and orally explore every inch of his feet and impossible for him to resist laughing hysterically from the relentless licking indulged in by me! Taking time to lick off the chocolate spread and then running my fingers up n' down the length of his soles again then over the balls of his feet and sometimes use just one finger stroking up n' down the arches of his feet making him immediately react uncontrollably!

That first night exploring all areas of his feet to determine where and what technique is the worst for him to endure and sliding fingers the length of his soles as he tries so hard to pull his feet away from me HAHASTAHAHAPTHAT'STOOMUHUHUHUHCHAHA!"
He thrashed and squirmed on the bed and I finding a slow tickle the more tormenting and tortuous for him so one finger slowly stroking his soles unimaginably tormenting for him and ungagged loving his instant reactions even anger!

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH N-NAHAHAHHA-NO HAHAHAHHAH ST-HAHA-STOP F-FUAHAHHA-FUCKING TICKLING ME-EHEHEHEHAHAHAHHA"AHAHAHHAHAHAH P-PHHAAHHAHAHA-PAHWAHAHAHAH-PLEASE N-OHAHAHOT-NOTTOES HAHAHAHAPL-EHEHE-ASEHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Come on Bigfoot, laugh for me!" I taunted him then started to lick in-between his toes saying I loving the ripe n' salty taste of his feet then massaged his feet and rubbed against the balls of his feet in circular motions, gently massage his soles making him shudder from the ticklish sensations and unable to suppress his laughter!

An invitation to stroke his arches knowing how ticklish and licklish his feet were and indeed are, I never fail enjoying albeit sadistically seeing and hearing his reactions being teased and tormented by me torture tickling his feet to my complete satisfaction as he endures my evil light touches, just by example lightly brushing my fingers over his arches making him squirm, his toes clenching and splaying as my touches slowly drive him into a ticklish frenzy! My caresses a tickle then a more determined touch of a sole massage but suddenly the lighter ticklish touch again as he struggles to escape the torment!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Oh Alex Sir it's just a tickle and a lickle, you're a man Sir you can take it, having those naughty thoughts about playing with me, you need teaching a lessson Sir, a ticklish, licklish lesson! What would Louise and my father say if they knew your kinky desires but our secret so long as these size 13's satisfy me so in your interest to make sure they do so stay horribly ticklish and licklish and every FEET MEET smell and taste like feet! Wiggle toes desperately when I tickle under them all, reacting to the feather drawn in between them, reacting violently when feather strokes soles, the quill end of the feather raked the length of each foot. Enduring for my amusement severe tickling on the soles of both feet as dreadfully ticklish for you and immobilised the senations of tickling unbearable for you intentionally Sir!"

I telling the tutor in full, explicit, drawn out detail what torments I was going to subject him to enduring on his feet to pleasure me and he giggling and begging my mercy from my words alone. I wanting him flat out hysterical and something achieved by any means necessary as all I wanted to see was him sweaty and shaking, squirming, laughing like a loon as I explored his feet to my satisfaction and showing me he was appreciating my efforts to tickle and lickle his feet!. I took delight in using a stiff hairbrush over the balls of his feet and rubbing every inch of his sweat slicked soles whilst verbally taunting him in a hushed whisper! Tickling and lickling the soles and sides of his bare feet mercilessly! Employing soft caresses and firm raking, nothing was left out as I focused on wrenching every last agonised shriek from him, loving making him go wild.

Soles heated with the blow drier and then stroked with the tines of a fork is a devilish technique which drives him berserk, he reacts like he's losing his mind it's so tortuous, he struggles like a mainac as I slowly stroked each sole methodically asking him if it tickles and how much it tickles and gagged he can and does answer with gasps and moans! I tell him every session I have one objective; to break him and every FEET MEET to date have done so and they'll not be ending anytime soon! Lectures such fun as my eyes fixated on his feet, now my feet and our secret!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back