• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Ticklish Houseguest

inflight82

TMF Novice
This past week my partner and I have been entertaining one of our friends. Christina was a girl we both knew our whole lives and she went to college with us and we had a lot of fun together. She is no stranger to our tickling adventures and when we were younger she was occasionally a part of that. She spent the week with us to catch up with us and see how we were doing and during this week long visit there have been a few fun tickling encounters.

The silliness started in the pool, of course. We have a small one, enough to paddle around and have fun in. She changed into her bathing suit and she is quite pretty and it looked like she was staying fairly athletic. We all had fun cooling off, it’s been rather hot and humid, and eventually mischief got the better of all of us.

I was wading through the shallow end of the pool when I suddenly felt Christina’s fingers pressing into my sides. I jumped and immediately started laughing and bouncing around. I grabbed her hands and tried to pull them away but she had them pressed in. I lunged forward and pulled clear of her squeezes. She was laughing as I turned around.

“Somebody’s still ticklish!” She chided. I charged forward and she shrieked and tried to scramble away from me. I grabbed for her middle and she latched onto my hands. We pushed against each other and she pushed my arms around. We grappled and she pushed my hands up over my head. Then suddenly I had more fingers squeezing my sides.

“Hey!” I shouted and laughed as Ryan was now tickling me. I weakened as I laughed and dropped to my knees in the shallow water. Ryan and Christina followed me and she joined in working her fingers into my stomach and tickling fits of laughter out of me.

“Okay okay!” I shouted as I laughed. “Okay, mercy!” They kept tickling me and I swooshed around in the water, feeling like I was about to topple over. I grabbed onto Christina’s hands but I couldn’t get the strength to push her back. I shook my head and almost fell over into the water. “Mercy! I can’t breathe!” I was laughing quite hard now. “Tacos!”

They both stopped and Christina stood up and backed away. She was laughing again.

“Tacos?” I felt rather embarrassed and I just grinned and didn’t say anything. “Oh, is that your safeword?” I hoped I wasn’t turning red from embarrassment but Christina just giggled. “Come on, you act like I never knew you guys were into it.” She splashed me.

I stood up and charged and Christina yelped and tried to run away again. I chased her out of the pool and just managed to catch her before she could get to the house. I grabbed her. I had one hand across her stomach and another across her shoulders. I tickled her stomach and she started laughing and swaying on the grass. I could feel her muscle tone and the muscles were squirming. I pressed my fingers in and she shrieked and slowly crumpled onto the grass. Eventually she was flat on her back and now she was the one weak from laughter.

“Mercy!” She shouted.

“Oh, now you want mercy?” I said teasingly. I kept her laughing, pressing my fingers in around her ab muscles. “I didn’t get any mercy.” I worked around on her stomach until I found a hot spot and then I triggered a waterfall of laughter. Christina wiggled around frantically underneath me and I kept my hands pressing into her stomach like a couple of pac mans. She was laughing very heavily. Her face started to turn red and she started begging for mercy again. As her eyes shut tight I saw little laughter tears and I stopped to let her rest.

“Whew!” She said, fanning her face with her hands. She was starting to sweat. “It’s too humid for this.” The sun was beating down right on us and I helped her stand back up. We sat under the shade beside each other. I reached for her knee and she took my hands in a death grip.

“Ohhh you squeeze my knee and I will end you!” She threatened. Ryan and I both laughed.

“That sounded serious!” He said as he was getting out of the pool. I remembered that she hated being tickled that way. I pushed my hand up and squeezed on her thigh instead. She jolted in her chair and started laughing again. She dug her fingernails into my hand and I pulled my arm back. I stood and got behind her, reaching over and tickling her stomach again. She shrieked and curled up on her chair, laughing heavily. I worked my fingers around, finding her bellybutton and feeling a little evil as I spun a finger right into it.

“You guys never grow up!” She shouted through her laughter.

“You’re the one who started the tickle fight!” I shot back at her. I could see Ryan walking over to us. “Hey! You stay out of this.” I kept tickling Christina and she curled up tighter and kicked her feet as she laughed. “Don’t you attack me!” I said as he got closer. I was just about to abandon Christina and run for my life when instead of reaching for me, he grabbed one of Christina’s ankles. He tickled the bottom of her foot and now Christina was a basket case of laughter. She wiggled around in the chair frantically and threatened to topple it onto its side. He laughter was high and loud.

“No more! No more!” She shouted. She pushed her foot forward and moved Ryan around but he kept tickling her. “Tacos!” She shouted and that did get her a break because Ryan and I cracked up instantly.

“That’s your safeword.” Ryan said. “Does it count if she says it?” I looked down at Christina and it looked like we had tickled her into a frazzle. I didn’t want to overdo it.

“She can use it.” I said and Ryan put her foot down. She panted a few times and fanned her face again.

“Whew!” She said. I got her a cold drink from the fridge. She pressed the can to her forehead and face before opening it.

“You guys definitely still have the tickle thing going.” She said. We shared another laugh.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back