• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like to be tickled….Myth?

Ticklefiend87

How many in this community have run into women who enjoy to be tickled? In my personal experience, it’s like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning. Closet I’ve ever come is a girlfriend who tolerated it on occasion. Maybe Virginia is just not ripe with tickle lovers.

Love to hear how lucky others have been over the years, or if you were able to turn a woman to the dark side.

I’ve only come across one, years ago, who knew that I liked tickling feet, and she talked about it once in a while, making it known that hers were ticklish. AND, I got to tickle her feet, playfully, a few times, and she seemed to enjoy it. Once, she asked me for a foot massage, which I was happy to give. And before I began, she asked if I was going to tickle her?

I've met several in my life. Most fall into the 'Sensationalist' group of people who just like to experience feeling things on a physical level. It can be tickling, back scratches, massages, pain play, ice play, whatever. They just love to feel stuff. They may not seek tickling, but happily accept it if that is what pops out of the sack they open with you.

Myriads

I've run into a few among LOL models. Some were just curious, some did it for the money, but some really grew to enjoy it. H&K comes immediately to mind, but I know Bri liked it as well and so did Dianna's sister Natasha.

M hates being tickled but I love how she's become obsessed with "beating" it, which keeps pulling her back. So far it's making for a nice run of videos. :)

I’ve known about a dozen or so who really enjoyed it; still married to one of them. They’re out there.

I've run into a number of them that like it enough to come back for more after I've tickled them good! A few have even come back and asked me to do it again! I'm thinking that may be because I would do my best to make them feel awesome afterwards.

I've met a few. My "pet" was one of the rare ones who is extremely enthusiastic about it, but they are out there.

Plenty of non-tickle fetishists females enjoy it to an extent as long as it’s not an unwanted advance or excessive. As adults, most tickling is a form of friendly flirting. If she’s not into being tickled by someone, she’s probably not into and/or slightly uncomfortable with the person. Not always of course, there are def. People who don’t like it but I think it’s more who’s doing the tickling vs the actual tickling.

You know this forum has female users, right?

Exactly, for whom it's just as strong and natural an interest.

But on fetish forums where there are bright red signs advertising REAL TORTURE, FORCED TICKLING, NO SAFEWORD
and plenty of misogynistic "true tales" and videos bragging about
what legally amounts to the kidnapping/unlawful restraint and assault/torture of girls & women,
REAL TORTURE, SHE HATED IT, SHE WAS CRYING, I TRICKED HER with loads of selfish creepers celebrating extreme misery

you can't blame them for just dropping in quietly, occasionally, to look for who or what they want to a very limited extent and not bothering further.
Sometimes being so turned off by the sadistic creeper element they disappear for years!

Last edited:
There are several levels to this, and "like" is a loaded word in this context. The level that I assume most fetishists prefer is women who are sexually turned on by tickling outright and/or even reach orgasm from it. A unicorn, in my experience. The next level down is someone who enjoys it merely as sensual foreplay before vanilla sex, but who does not look forward to it/crave it. The next level are those women who don't necessarily like it, but endure it as a pathway to vanilla sex. This one's interesting because over time, the woman theoretically could associate tickling with vanilla sex so strongly that she "crosses over' to a higher level. As others here noted, there are offshoots----those who simply are free spirits who want to experience all sensations/thrill-seekers etc. There are also those into B&D who may be turned on by tickling, but not tickling itself, but merely being dominated by tickling the way they would be dominated by other sensation play.

There are plenty of women who like to be tickled....they are just harder to find, but they are out there. Fortunately, after many many years of searching, I eventually found my soulmate...or as we like to call each other "sole"mates, LOL!
She thoroughly enjoys being tied up and tickled, and also tying me up and tickle torturing me! We tickle each other every day playfully and will often have bondage & full tickle torture sessions at different times throughout the week.
So they are out there, I promise!

I know a few girls that loved to hate being tickled

I think that quite a few women have a love-hate relationship with tickling, in that there's a kind of sensuous thrill of having a lover cause helpless giggles as s/he explores her body while momentarily pinning her or using soft restraints, but she might detest laughing hysterically while largely immobile.

If there are men who want to be tied and tickled :Raises hand: I'm sure there are women who also like it.

The question for me has always been how many females like to get tickled for long periods of time (or at least more than a minute) without getting paid. I have found women in the past who are willing to get tickled for a fee but I always wonder if they actually like the tickling or are just in it for the money.

I've known a few; it'ds not common, but certainly not unheard of. In fact my first girlfriend, all those many years ago, loved having her bare feet tickled. It was her older sister that clued me onto that. She no doubt had a huge influence on my lifelong love of tickling.

Exactly, for whom it's just as strong and natural an interest.

But on fetish forums where there are bright red signs advertising REAL TORTURE, FORCED TICKLING, NO SAFEWORD
and plenty of misogynistic "true tales" and videos bragging about
what legally amounts to the kidnapping/unlawful restraint and assault/torture of girls & women,
REAL TORTURE, SHE HATED IT, SHE WAS CRYING, I TRICKED HER with loads of selfish creepers celebrating extreme misery

you can't blame them for just dropping in quietly, occasionally, to look for who or what they want to a very limited extent and not bothering further.
Sometimes being so turned off by the sadistic creeper element they disappear for years!

I'm pretty sure the real reason women here tend to lurk more than post is simply the same reason it happens at a lot of other forums. There are a lot of guys who send creepy private messages to women.

That tends to encourage women to avoid attracting attention or to sometimes avoid participating at all.

Anyone offended by the ads or certain stories is probably not a good fit for a fetish forum in general.

How many in this community have run into women who enjoy to be tickled? In my personal experience, it’s like winning the lottery or being struck by lightning. Closet I’ve ever come is a girlfriend who tolerated it on occasion. Maybe Virginia is just not ripe with tickle lovers.

Love to hear how lucky others have been over the years, or if you were able to turn a woman to the dark side.

Enjoyment is often dependent on chemistry. Most of the women I've dated weren't specifically into tickling, but they enjoyed it because I enjoyed it. In return, I enjoyed what they were into because I liked that it turned them on. It's just a matter of give and take that occurs in a healthy relationship.

Now, there are certainly women out there that absolutely hate tickling to the point that they wouldn't be able to deal with a relationship that involved it, but I've been lucky enough to have avoided that situation in my relationships.

As for women that are actually into tickling, I have dated a few women that became turned on by it, who I guess you could say I "converted" to the interest. They're pretty rare compared to how many guys are into it, but yeah, they do exist. As others have said, there are plenty of them at this site.

I've also known female friends that seem to tickle friends or boyfriends often, but I can't say if they just find it fun or if they're really into it the way that we are.

Read my discussion post I made like a half hour ago...
Lolol it's not so easy on the other side either!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back