• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Hulk: Courtroom Tickles (Multi MF/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
She Hulk: Courtroom Tickles
by MrObscura101

“Good morning Counsellor”
“Morning Reggie!” Jennifer Walters, the Sensational She Hulk grinned back as she entered the courthouse and walked through the metal detector
“Big case today huh?” he asked the 7 foot tall, green skinned superheroine
“You could say that…” she replied as a commotion began outside as a limo pulled up and cameras started going off
“Mr. Fisk! Mr. Fisk over here! One question please!” the press shouted as the huge man, Wilson Fisk, stepped out of the limo, dwarfing his bodyguards as he entered the court
“Ms. Walters” he said cordially
“Mr. Fisk” she replied back, not showing any warmth to him
“I look forward to seeing your legal prowess in court today” he said
“Be careful what you wish for… you might be in jail by the end of the day…” she replied then headed off to get ready, not noticing Fisk smirking

“All rise for the honorable Judge Clark” the Bailiff announced as the Judge entered the court
“Be seated” she replied “Before the Court is ‘State vs. Wilson Fisk’ on the charges of criminal conspiracy and murder. How does the defendant plead?”
“Not guilty your Honor” Fisk’s high-priced lawyer replied
“Very well, Ms. Walters for the Prosecution, your opening statement”
“Thank you, your Honor,” She Hulk replied, now having changed into a black pantsuit with a white blouse and black open toe high heels. “I intend to prove today that Wilson Fisk AKA the Kingpin of Crime is a viscous, evil man controlling most of the crime in our city!” She then looked over to Fisk
“For a guy on trial he sure looks calm…” she thought

The case continued as Jennifer kept on expertly arguing that Fisk was the infamous crime lord while he barely reacted to anything
“I think this is going well!” Jennifer thought as Fisk’s lawyer began to cross examine a witness “His lawyer is barely fighting, maybe he’s looking for a plea bargain?” she continued thinking and trying to work out his plan, before standing up again to call her next witness

“Please state your name…” she said before feeling an itch at her right ankle which she used her other shoe to scratch at before continuing. She Hulk kept up the line of questioning when she felt another itch at the back of her knee
“Damn it…” she thought as she continued talking, not wanting to break her stride by scratching it. The tingling continued and she was glad when she finally sat back down and was able to scratch it

Once again, the Kingpin’s lawyer only asked a few basic questions before She Hulk had to call her next witness
“What are they up to?” she thought “He’s looking at ten potential life sentences but he’s just sitting there and his lawyer is barely doing a thing?” continuing the case, she then felt another itch, this time in her underarm
“Ggrrr…” she thought in frustration, this witness was a key one and she knew there would be a large amount of questions, so she had to discreetly scratch it

“Please continue…” she said as she removed her jacket, taking the chance to discreetly scratch her underarm
“Maybe it’s my new laundry detergent?” she thought then resumed questioning. However as soon as she did the itch returned at her other underarm
“Ggrhh…” she grunted, trying not to be thrown off and just hoping to ignore it and continue her questioning, however the itching quickly became maddening
“Please tell the court of what you witnessed on March 19th!” she said, having no choice but to quickly scratch her underarm
“Thank goodness!” she thought in relief

However less than a minute later the sensation returned, right at her belly button! However, unlike the previous itching this one sort of… tickled?
“ghghggmmff…excuse me” She Hulk said as she suppressed a laugh and played it off as a cough
“Are you ok Counselor?” the Judge asked
“Yes, your Honor”
“Then please continue”
“Of course” She Hulk replied, however the tickling sensation was growing more and more maddening by the second and there was no way to discreetly scratch at it!

She Hulk tried her best to continue her questioning as the tickling sensation got more and more intense
“Dooohhnntt laauugghh… jahhaasstt iigghnoohhrree iihhttt…” she thought to herself as she struggled to maintain her composure, although she could tell that her lips had begun curling into a smile. She was trying to power through and focus on her job when she heard something inside her head
“Laugh…” she heard her own voice say
“What…?” she thought, thinking she must be overworked and stressed out
“Laugh…” her voice repeated, almost melodically
“And so, on the niGHHIHIHIHHTTT…of the tweeHEHENENEETTYY-FIIHIHHIRRSSTT…” she then found herself giggling inadvertently through her question!

“Are you ok Counsellor?” the Judge asked
“Yes…sorry…”
“Then please continue” and she began once more, however the tickling kept on going
“Just laugh a little… you’ll feel better…” her voice said
“Shut up…” she thought back, and it finally subsided “Thank goodness!” she thought as she continued, ready to reach the crescendo of her main argument
“And so you admit that this man Wilson Fisk is in fact the KingPHHIHIHIHIHIHIHINNNNN OOHHFFFF CRRIIIHHHMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!” she then burst out laughing as something tickled the back of her left knee, it was so unexpected that it completely caught her off guard
“COUNSELOR!” the Judge smacked her gavel
“Yeeehshssss yoouuurrr hhoonnoorr…” she said, trying to control herself
“What the hell is going on?!” she thought as she scratched behind her knee but there was nothing there!

“MS WALTERS I AM WARNING YOU! I WILL NOT TOLERATE MY COURTROOM BEING MADE A MOCKERY OF!” Judge Clark said
“Yes of course…I am sorry… I have no further questions…”
“Very well” the Judge then asked Fisk’s lawyer if they wished to speak
“No questions” he shrugged
“Very well, Ms. Walter’s your next witness”
“What the hell is going on?” She Hulk thought as a new witness entered the stand, Fisk isn’t trying to fight me and there’s this weird tickling thing… it’s got to be connected!” she thought but had to press on with the case

“Ok, no more playing around, no matter what just ignore any tickling!” she thought adamantly as she began questioning the witness… but less than a minute later she felt something tickle one of her left ribs
“Laugh…” her voice repeated
“NO!” she thought, trying to ignore the voice and sensation
“Laugh…laugh…laugh…laugh…you know you want to….” the voice said, almost seductively as she fought to drown everything out
“So, you say that Wilson Fisk paid you the sum of Two HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNNDDDRREEEDDDD THHOOOHOHOHUUSSHAHAHAHNNDDDD DOOOHHLLALAAAARSSSS!!!!!!!!” she started to say, but then something completely unexpected happen, she felt something tickling her right nipple! She was so sensitive there that it was impossible to ignore it!

“GHGHGHGHGMMMFMFF!!!!!!!!” She Hulk snapped her mouth shut to keep in a loud moan she had caught in the last second from escaping her lips as her face contorted to trying to go back to being stoic, it was hard to tell with her green skin but she was actually blushing a little
“Something wrong Counsellor?” Fisk’s lawyer asked and she glared back to him and his gigantic client
“Nooohh...everything’s… fine…” she said through gritted teeth, although she was sure she saw Fisk smirk for a brief second
“Counsellor continue please!” the Judge then called out
“Yes your Honor…” she nodded, grabbing some papers from her file and holding them up “If you look at item C here you will see photos of Mr FiHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIIISSSKKKKK!!!!!!!” she squealed as suddenly the sensation returned to her left nipple, she was so caught off guard that she dropped the papers to the floor
“MS WALTERS!” the Judge snapped as she whacked her gavel down “If you are not taking this case seriously kindly remove yourself from the court!”
“I…I’m sorry your Honor!” she stammered, part of her wanted to ask for a recess to see what was wrong with her, but Fisk probably wanted that, so she knew she had to power through!

“So… item C…” she began again, talking but also focusing on her nipples, ready to catch whatever was next, for two minutes nothing happened, and she allowed herself to relax, only for the voice to suddenly return and say “laugh” again, just as something tickled deep within her belly button
“Hhhgmgmgmgghhh!!!!!!” she stopped midsentence as she fought to contain the laugh, then the voice said something else
“Kick…”
“Kick? What?” She Hulk tried to think what the hell that meant… when something scratched against her left arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!” She Hulk screamed in laughter, her feet had always been her most ticklish spot and when in She Hulk form her nerve endings were amplified making her ticklishness even worse, the sensation was such a shock that she didn’t even realise what she had done… until she realised her high heel was now missing and her foot was left bare

There was a panicked scream as suddenly She Hulk’s high heel was flying through the air, her kick had so much force that the stiletto heel became embedded in the wall!
“M…MS WALTERS!!!!!!” the Judge said after a few seconds of stunned silence as everyone watched the bizarre spectacle of She Hulk, now struggling to keep her balance on her one remaining heel as she laughed hysterically and was scratching herself all over
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA GEGEGEHEHEHTT AWAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!!” she cried, now wildly throwing punches as though she was trying to knock back an invisible attacker!
“MS WALTERS!!!!!” the Judge shouted as the crowd kept watching, trying to work out what was going on
“Laugh… laugh… laugh…” the voice repeated over and over
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA SHAHAHAHHAHATT AAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” she screamed out loud as she covered her ears, although no-one had any clue who she was talking to!

She Hulk continued trying to maintain her balance and strike at whoever was doing this to her, but the tickling would randomly change position, and the damn voice just kept on telling her to laugh! Soon she finally lost her balance on her remaining high heel, falling to the floor onto her behind which caused her remaining heel to also go flying
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! GEHEHEHEHTTT AWAAHAHHAYYY!!!!!!” she pleaded, thrashing around at this invisible tickler as everyone watched her in shock… except for Fisk who simply grinned

“MS WALTERS!!!!!!!” the Judge screamed, pounding her gavel down again and again
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA IIIHHHMMM... IIHIHMMM SOOHOHOHORRRYYYY!!!!!!” She Hulk tried in vain to explain what was happening, but she was now laughing so much it was impossible to speak as the tickling seemed to be everywhere, her underarms, sides, ribs, navel, belly button, thighs, knees and feet… no spot was safe! And to make things worse she was struggling around so much that her blouse had ripped open revealing her purple bra to everyone
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA WHHAHAHAHAHATT DOOOHOHOHUUU YOOHOHUU WAHAHAHANNTT!!!!!!” she screamed in desperation finally hoping she could end this madness
“Enjoy…” the voice said

She Hulk’s eyes then bugged out as she felt something move within her panties against her clit!
“NO!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!” she screamed, ripping her skirt away without thinking, then realising she was now showing off her purple panties to the crowd!
“NO!! WAIT!!!!!” she stuttered, her mind seemed to be clouded and it was getting hard to think straight… then the tickling began there
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA OHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!” she screamed and fell back to the floor, then found herself letting out a long moan as well! She Hulk continued trying to knock whatever it was away… but anytime her hands got near her panties the sensation increased at her clit, sending a wave of pleasure through her body that completely stopped her efforts!

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHOHOHOOHOHOHO STAHAHHAHAAAPPP!!!!!!!” she pleaded, as the voice and tickling just continued
“Enjoy…enjoy… enjoy…” it commanded, almost hypnotically as the tickling at her clit began to intensify now that she realised she couldn’t grab whatever it was… then to her horror she realised an orgasm was now building up within her!
“NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!!!!!” she pleaded in her mind to the voice
“Ssshh… just enjoy…” it cooed back as She Hulk struggled around on the floor
“AHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! NOHOHOHOHO PLLHEEASSEEE IIHHMM GOOHHNNAA CAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk then screamed at the top of her lungs as she loudly orgasmed

Everyone looked over to the almost naked and now post-orgasm heroine lying on the floor and moaning loudly
“Your Honor?” Fisk’s lawyer then asked
“Yes?!” the Judge snapped back
“Seeing how the Prosecutor is clearly unbalanced I move to dismiss the case”
“Yes fine, granted!” the Judge said and smacked the gavel down “Someone call a medic for Ms Walters!” she then ordered. She Hulk meanwhile was still writhing on the floor as her mind started to clear… then she saw Fisk walk out the courtroom and smirk at her
“Noooo…” she muttered

A short while later Fisk was climbing into his personal copter on a nearby roof
“Excellent work sir” his lawyer said
“Of course” Fisk replied before seeing something out of the corner of his eye… a very angry She Hulk now wearing her purple leotard leaping over the nearby roofs to get him
“Execute plan B” he ordered and his lawyer quickly sent a mass text as Fisk entered the chopper which began to take off… until She Hulk grabbed at one of the skids
“YOU!!!!!!” she seethed

“Hello Ms Walters, sorry you didn’t win today but this is harassment” he said calmly
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!”
“I did nothing… you can thank Yellowjacket hidden in your clothing and Emma Frost in a nearby building for the psychic commands though…” he explained
“YOU HUMILIATED ME!!! YOU’RE GOING TO JAIL FAT MAN!!!!!” she growled, grabbing the other skid and pulling the copter down towards her, the rotors and blades straining to stay in the air
“Well… that’s only if you can hold on… and they might have something to say about that…” he then motioned behind her

She Hulk turned and her eyes went wide as she saw Elektra, Titania and Black Cat all standing there
“Ok ladies, lets earn a payday!” Black Cat grinned as they approached her
“I don’t have any issues with you, let me take Fisk in and it will stay that way” she ordered
“Sorry dear, but he’s paying us a fortune to help him get away from a crazy Gamma powered stalker..” Elektra grinned
“And it will be fun humiliating you again to!” Titania grinned as she showed her phone to She Hulk… and footage of her laughing hysterically in Court
“No…” She Hulk gasped as they all began getting closer and wiggling their fingers, making her grip the skids even tighter
“GET BACK!” she shouted

“GHGHGHGMFMFMFM!!!!!!” She Hulk then squealed as their fingers started tickling away at her sides, hips, legs and underarms
“Come on Shulkie, just let go…” Titania cooed
“Yes Ms Walters… you have a choice, let go of my copter and fight these miscreants… or be tickled by them while my colleague livestreams it…” he then motioned to another rooftop where a lackey was filming
“GHGHHHHHRRFF!!!!!!” she growled, already feeling her grip loosening, all she wanted was to pull her arms down, but she had to remain here to bring him to justice, instinctively she kicked at Titania, who turned and grabbed her leg, pinning her ankle in an arm lock
“Uh-oh…” she grinned sadistically as she wiggled her fingers

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH NOHOHOHOOO!!!!! STAHAHHAHAAPPPP YOOOHHUUUU BIIHIHIHITTTCCHHH!!!!!!!” She Hulk screamed as Titania’s nails skittered against her foot while she tried to pull her leg free
“Oh, that looks like fun!” Black Cat said wickedly as she walked over and began tickling She Hulk’s trapped inner thigh and back of her knee using her clawed gloves
“Her belly button is sooooo ticklish to!” Elektra added as her fingers probed around at She Hulk’s navel with her ninja like dexterity
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAA GEHEHEHEHHEHEHETT AWAHAHAHAHAHYYY!!!!!!!” she pleaded, then noticed Fisk grinning at her misfortune

“I have some news for you Shulkie, once you let go, we’re gonna take you somewhere for a nice long tickle session to be livestreamed worldwide, wont that be fun?” Titania then grinned
“SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!” she thought as the tickling continued… but there was no-one to help!

The End?

Amazing story :) I am a big fan of 'Predicament Tickling' stories, in which the lee tries desperately to refrain from laughing.

Gotta say I'm a suckered for heels. Say what you want about the She-Hulk show (I wasn't crazy about it), I love the actress, and seeing She Hulk waltz around either barefoot or in heels the majority of the show was a sexy sight to behold. Also a character that is confirmed ticklish and also spends most of her time barefoot definitely deserves a good tickling every now and then

Amazing story :) I am a big fan of 'Predicament Tickling' stories, in which the lee tries desperately to refrain from laughing.

Thank you! It was fun writing She Hulk desperately trying to maintain her composure ;)

Gotta say I'm a suckered for heels. Say what you want about the She-Hulk show (I wasn't crazy about it), I love the actress, and seeing She Hulk waltz around either barefoot or in heels the majority of the show was a sexy sight to behold. Also a character that is confirmed ticklish and also spends most of her time barefoot definitely deserves a good tickling every now and then

Thanks! I agree - the show wasnt perfect - but the fact we got so many amazing barefoot shots of both Jennifer and She Hulk meant this was a winner in my book ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back