• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle on the beach

damdu

TMF Novice
what do you think

have you seen situations like this

Oh yes ! Very nice place for tickling ;)

Buried in the sand with just feet and head outside ... So nice. Very confortable immobilization :yawnface:

Beach tickling

I once saw an absolutely brilliant tickling on a beach in Dorset. I heard laughter which naturally caught my attention... I turned to see a man holding a young woman (18-21) by the ankle so it was holding her leg out straight. He was then simply stroking a single finger up and down her sole. She was losing it , body jerking, arms flinging around, laughter that went silent. She couldn't move the leg though and he carried on slowly moving that finger up and down for about 60 seconds. It was epic

I once saw an absolutely brilliant tickling on a beach in Dorset. I heard laughter which naturally caught my attention... I turned to see a man holding a young woman (18-21) by the ankle so it was holding her leg out straight. He was then simply stroking a single finger up and down her sole. She was losing it , body jerking, arms flinging around, laughter that went silent. She couldn't move the leg though and he carried on slowly moving that finger up and down for about 60 seconds. It was epic
I'm kinda curious/interested in how something like that starts up in a conversation.

I wonder how she wasn't able to move the leg? Like why couldn't she just bend her knee back? Sounds exquisite though

She was sat on the sand with legs out straight, the guy then held around her ankle so it was pinning her leg down. He was a big guy... just too strong for her. She could of kick him I guess but she didn't appear to be very in control of her body at that point

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back