• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you fulfill your tickling needs as a small town single?

katie_ticklish

Lonnnnng time lurker here, I've made exactly 2 posts before now and both were referencing the first time a significant other had tied and tickled me:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318949-Quarantine-fun-first-time-tied-and-tickled!-M-F

Unfortunately as of recent, we are no longer together. Which really sucks because after posting the story I worked up some courage to request more tickling fun.

Welllllll, I'm not exactly ready to date again after getting out of a long term relationship but I'm also not ready to give up on the tickle fun!! Even if I were to date I'd take years to work up the courage to ask to be tickled!

So that's my discussion topic, how do I go about getting tickle fun (non sexual) without coming off as a freak in a small town where people talk?!

How do I

I don't exactly live in a small town, but I figure the following probably still works in a small town. Try using an app like Meetup to meet with people that have similar interests to you. There are multiple apps out there like this, and depending on what vanilla interests you have, you might be able to find some people that you have a lot in common with. If the chemistry is right, you might make some friends among them that you'd be comfortable enough to initiate playful tickling with.

Alternatively, if you live near a larger town, you might find more people to interact with where, in the event that things get awkward, it's not a big deal. Obviously, larger towns offer a certain level of anonymity. At the same time, you'll find a greater variety of people as well.

Thanks for the reply! That's a good idea! I've considered bringing the subject up to certain friends but I don't want to risk making things weird with a long time friend if they turn me down for 'tickle fun'.

The town I live in is EXTREMELY SMALL the closest bigger town is an hour or so away, the first BIG CITY is a good 2-3 hours away which would be worth it if I found the right person on a meet up app!

Hi Katie,

If you're comfortable you could put a personal ad here in the personals section and see if there is anyone in your area who might be interested in some "tickle fun". If you were to do this I'm sure you would get a lot of interest and to help you out people with a blue check mark by their name have been verified by the moderators of this forum so at least you know they are who they say they are.

Thanks for the reply! That's a good idea! I've considered bringing the subject up to certain friends but I don't want to risk making things weird with a long time friend if they turn me down for 'tickle fun'.

The town I live in is EXTREMELY SMALL the closest bigger town is an hour or so away, the first BIG CITY is a good 2-3 hours away which would be worth it if I found the right person on a meet up app!

No problem :)

Out of curiosity, how big is the "bigger" town, and how big is the "Big City"? To put things in perspective, the city I live in has a little over 100,000 within the city limits. I would define that as big, but obviously not "huge."

When I think personals I always think relationships, so I didn't consider posting one on here, and I guess that'd skip the awkward/anxious part of springing on the tickle fun convo on an unsuspecting person!

The 'bigger town' down the road from me is 15,000-20,000 lol

I'm not sure how feasible this would be but...

A lot of professional models offer 'lee/'ler services and do a lot of travel throughout the year. It'd be worth looking into to see if any ever come to your area, and most of them are relatively known names in the industry, so it should be safe and fun. I booked my first session ever (as a 'ler) with Terra Mizu a few weeks ago and it was some of the most fun I've ever had. Just an option to consider.

Have you ever thought about FetLife? It could be helpful :) I'm in a similar situation, not from a super big place so I definitely understand where you're coming from.

I don't think a 2-4 hour road trip would be too crazy, and if you're both willing, that could give you a 400-ish mile radius. What's tricky is getting to know the person first so you feel safe. Connecting with a TMFer might help, and these days it shouldn't be hard to set up video calls.

If you set up a meet, figure out a cover story to let friends know where you are, and consider asking to take a photo of your 'ler and save it to the cloud as insurance. That'll scare off most serial killers. ;)

Good luck!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back