• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me find her instagram or twitter please

luis

My gosh where the hell this girls come from? I know her name is Kennia but is she on social media?
I have seen several ticklees on social media, but is Kennia on twitter or instagram?

Attachments

• 1659486254090.jpg
    1659486254090.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 460
She was in a video. Probably got paid. Probably does not wish to be contacted by tmf members.

She was in a video. Probably got paid. Probably does not wish to be contacted by tmf members.

:( damn It got me so anxious I just want to follow her and worship her, such a hot goddess

You have no idea how bad it is when people find models and send them messages.
not all models want to be exposed/want to talk about this experience.
I just got a call a few days ago, from a very good friend of mine (that helped me in a video, just one video, as a ticklee) about 9 years ago !

and some genius somehow found her on Instagram and thought that it might be a good idea to write her a private message asking if she is going to make more tickling videos.

Do you know what he got from this message?
1. she blocked him immediately.
2. she asked me to remove her clip from the store. (if I can)

Now,
that's the outcome 99% of the time when something like this happens.
so please, try to think from your head rather than your dick.
if a model didn't publish a way for you to communicate with her, it's not because she wants to see how good you are at finding people.
It's because she doesn't want you to contact her !!!!

Food for thought for anyone thinking of doing something like this.

I just got a call a few days ago, from a very good friend of mine (that helped me in a video, just one video, as a ticklee) about 9 years ago !

and some genius somehow found her on Instagram and thought that it might be a good idea to write her a private message asking if she is going to make more tickling videos.

Now,
if a model didn't publish a way for you to communicate with her, it's not because she wants to see how good you are at finding people.

Totally agree with everything here. The idea that some STALKER would use all of his resources to track a model down and try to communicate with her is probably a huge deterrent to potential models getting involved in any of this.
Folks need to learn how to show restraint, and if you can't do that - please, PLEASE seek some professional help.

Totally agree with everything here. The idea that some STALKER would use all of his resources to track a model down and try to communicate with her is probably a huge deterrent to potential models getting involved in any of this.
Folks need to learn how to show restraint, and if you can't do that - please, PLEASE seek some professional help.

100%

Please get help Luis, you're making us all worried!

OMG sorry friends! Maybe my post should've been better explained, please let me to clarify this mess,

First of all, when I said that I wanted to find her, it was because some Ticklees from different studios have some social media specifically to advertise about this or other business (customs, only fans, bookings, etc.), if Kennia does't have this type of socials it's OK! Totally understandable for me, I wasn't looking for her personal accounts, I DIDN'T WANT TO HARASS HER

I have been into Tickling fetish since 2005 and I never have harass some model, I have never tried to contact her personally, I totally understand that's wrong.

Sorry for the disturbance, I promise to explained better my future posts

Regards

Now,

Relax, I already explained my self...

Not neccesary ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back