• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vin Scully Rest In Peace

Mr Scully was one of the best sports broadcasters in history.

R. I P. Mr Scully

The absolute best sports broadcaster of all time. No questions asked. And one of the finest gentlemen you could ever know.

At the age of 7 he waved to me from the booth at Dodger Stadium, one of the greatest moments of a young boys life.

As a dodger fan, the voice of summer, the voice of my childhood and i cant help cry now. But I also say, thank you for a lifetime of wonderful memories.

RIP Vinny

You can't tell the story of baseball without talking about Vin Scully. Rest in peace to the legend.

In 1999, the 50th reunion year of his own graduation from Fordham University (class 0f 1949), Vin Scully was the keynote speaker at Fordham's graduation.

When he took the podium to speak, I was sitting in the faculty section of the audience, in full regalia (cap and gown with doctoral hood). I removed my mortarboard and put on an authentic replica Brooklyn Dodgers cap. Scully did a double take and then smiled as he saw this, scanning the crowd before he began to speak. I will always treasure that moment.

Rest In Peace, Mr. Scully.

Many sportswriters covering Dodger games would pray for a series of foul balls so they could hear the myriad of Vin Scully stories. He was a great sportscaster and from what I have read, an even better person. Rest in peace.

Barbershopman

One of the best cartoons about Vin Scully is attached.

"And look who's coming up," was what Mr. Scully said when Kirk Gibson came out of the Dodger dugout in the bottom of the ninth in game one of the 1988 World Series.

Attachments

• Scully.jpg
    Scully.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back