Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums to see who is meeting near you!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When Did You Realize You Had & Fetish & How’d You Know?

Just curious on when everyone found out their fetish & how did they find out? I was 30 when I found out and I realized once I tickled someone lol

callie_f Guest
    Mine was in my teen years, fooling around and having playful tickle fights

Blog Entries
    When I was a kid I enjoyed it but did not know it was something more till sometime in my adulthood
    If it aint metal its crap - dee snider
    Sit down shut up and hold on
    Of the things i lost i miss my mind the most

http://instagram.com/goofygrim
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horro...50441558320549
    https://www.deviantart.com/psychoblackdeath

I realized I love women draped in large, long, fluffy feather boas when I saw a scene in "The Great Muppet Caper" of a beautiful women draped in a pink ostrich feather boa.

I realized I loved bound and gagged women as damsels in distress and being tickled by watching the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon and seeing 1987 April O'Neil constantly kidnapped, bound, and gagged (she was even tickled at one point).

I have a few other fetishes (aka female foot torture, ponygirls, lesbian bondage) but all that's another story.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

Did you get aroused �� or you just realized you liked it ?

I was 15 years old. I was up late watching HOWARD STERN on a school night. And I saw a woman tied to the bed being tickled. And that’s where it started for me.

I was drawn to a book at the bookstore called Laughter: A Scientific Investigation when I was 13. I paged through and eventually encountered a chapter describing tickle fetishists. There was an almost instant shock of recognition.

Oh shit. They mean me.

Blog Entries
    My two variant erotic interests (tickling and girls'/women's feet) were present as far back as I can remember, which is back to age four.
    That was years before I knew what "erotic interests" meant, but I did know what I liked.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

howard stern back in the day. I was too insecure to outright tell my high school girlfriend haha. I think she figured it out though considering id always tickle feet soles with tools

Everyone always says Howard Stern meanwhile I don’t really know who that is. Maybe I’d have to watch lol

Quote Originally Posted by MacyDivine View Post
    Just curious on when everyone found out their fetish & how did they find out? I was 30 when I found out and I realized once I tickled someone lol
    30?? That late? My goodness, I started so early, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a full blown tickle hound whilst still swimming around in my ol paws cod sack.

Quite early on, actually! When I was about four or five, I realised I liked seeing female nylon feet. Never bare feet, only stockinged. I remember watching a soap opera and a woman had her tan nylon soles facing the camera. Seeing them gave me a funny, tingly feeling that I didn’t understand, and so it continued until about eight years later I heard the term ‘foot fetish’, and realised this was what I had.

The tickling fetish came later, but when I was about seven I saw Catherine Bach have her tan stocking (fake) feet tickled by David Copperfield when he sawed her in half. Although I knew it was fake, seeing her trapped in the magic box and unable to escape the tickling certainly planted some seeds!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Hi, Macy-

Fun question, it's neat to see other people's responses.

I have been a tickler for as long as I can remember, so not sure how it started! Same with my paper fetish (although it's technically not an actual fetish if you're just a little kid, I guess).

My specific interests in boots, corsets, and fabrics developed in high school and really started to flourish in my 20s.

Regards
    -Ms Black
    MsReganBlack.com
    MRB@MsReganBlack.com or MsReganBlack@yahoo.com
    Subscribe to MRB's Email List: List@MsReganBlack.com
    Twitter.com/msreganblack
    instagram.com/msreganblack/

I've enjoyed tickling for as long as I remember, but I don't think I realized it was a "fetish" until my teens. It's expanded over the years into enjoyment of bondage, edging, etc. but that didn't evolve until probably my late 20s.

My tickle fetish is a result of my bellybutton fetish. As I continued watching bellybutton clips, I saw that bellybutton tickling was a thing. Producers were posting previews here, so I joined in order to see them. It started off as being only bellybutton tickling that I was interested in, but as time went on and I was exposed to more and more tickling content, it became a fetish of mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast