• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Did You Realize You Had & Fetish & How’d You Know?

MacyDivine

Just curious on when everyone found out their fetish & how did they find out? I was 30 when I found out and I realized once I tickled someone lol

Mine was in my teen years, fooling around and having playful tickle fights :)

When I was a kid I enjoyed it but did not know it was something more till sometime in my adulthood

I realized I love women draped in large, long, fluffy feather boas when I saw a scene in "The Great Muppet Caper" of a beautiful women draped in a pink ostrich feather boa.

I realized I loved bound and gagged women as damsels in distress and being tickled by watching the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon and seeing 1987 April O'Neil constantly kidnapped, bound, and gagged (she was even tickled at one point).

I have a few other fetishes (aka female foot torture, ponygirls, lesbian bondage) but all that's another story. ;)

Did you get aroused &#55357;&#56384; or you just realized you liked it ?

I was 15 years old. I was up late watching HOWARD STERN on a school night. And I saw a woman tied to the bed being tickled. And that’s where it started for me.

I was drawn to a book at the bookstore called Laughter: A Scientific Investigation when I was 13. I paged through and eventually encountered a chapter describing tickle fetishists. There was an almost instant shock of recognition.

Oh shit. They mean me.

My two variant erotic interests (tickling and girls'/women's feet) were present as far back as I can remember, which is back to age four.
That was years before I knew what "erotic interests" meant, but I did know what I liked. :feets:

howard stern back in the day. I was too insecure to outright tell my high school girlfriend haha. I think she figured it out though considering id always tickle feet soles with tools

Everyone always says Howard Stern meanwhile I don’t really know who that is. Maybe I’d have to watch lol

Just curious on when everyone found out their fetish & how did they find out? I was 30 when I found out and I realized once I tickled someone lol

30?? That late? My goodness, I started so early, I wouldn't be surprised if I was a full blown tickle hound whilst still swimming around in my ol paws cod sack.

Quite early on, actually! When I was about four or five, I realised I liked seeing female nylon feet. Never bare feet, only stockinged. I remember watching a soap opera and a woman had her tan nylon soles facing the camera. Seeing them gave me a funny, tingly feeling that I didn’t understand, and so it continued until about eight years later I heard the term ‘foot fetish’, and realised this was what I had.

The tickling fetish came later, but when I was about seven I saw Catherine Bach have her tan stocking (fake) feet tickled by David Copperfield when he sawed her in half. Although I knew it was fake, seeing her trapped in the magic box and unable to escape the tickling certainly planted some seeds!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hi, Macy-

Fun question, it's neat to see other people's responses.

I have been a tickler for as long as I can remember, so not sure how it started! Same with my paper fetish (although it's technically not an actual fetish if you're just a little kid, I guess).

My specific interests in boots, corsets, and fabrics developed in high school and really started to flourish in my 20s.

Regards
-Ms Black

I've enjoyed tickling for as long as I remember, but I don't think I realized it was a "fetish" until my teens. It's expanded over the years into enjoyment of bondage, edging, etc. but that didn't evolve until probably my late 20s.

My tickle fetish is a result of my bellybutton fetish. As I continued watching bellybutton clips, I saw that bellybutton tickling was a thing. Producers were posting previews here, so I joined in order to see them. It started off as being only bellybutton tickling that I was interested in, but as time went on and I was exposed to more and more tickling content, it became a fetish of mine.

When I was a young teen I use to try to tickle my own feet lol did not work out to well

Hi have a huge female outie bellybutton fetish !
I've always been drawn to bellybuttons since I was little boy.
I have a ton of bellybutton videos (not only tickling) since early 2000. My first belly and bellybutton tickling videos is "Mary's belly" from Magic Touch Prod. I had ordered it on VHS from USA to France (no internet at this time). My favorites videos are Jessica from Tickle Abuse and Alyson from Nessevil Studio.
I always get aroused when I watch these videos ^^'

When I was very young. Single digits. Watching Bluto Tickle Olive Oyl.7D85DBCB-76D8-4AF1-8816-B46FD80D3D11.gif

Last edited:
Far too young. It is weird to feel that way about something when you are still trying to understand everything else. Either way.. it led me to here when I was 14 and has stuck with me my whole life!

Too young to remember.

Watching a magic show on TV. Later found out it was Brett Daniels on Worlds Greatest Magic III.

He did the "sawing/cutting person in half" trick and tickled the feet of his assistant (whoever was in the lower half of the box). I'm not sure why, but it sparked something in me. Still my favorite scenario.

Probably since birth. But realistically like many others have said, around 4 or 5 yrs old. When i was that age I had a certain feeling "down there" when I would see women's feet (especially with nail polish) and when seeing them tickled it was a more intense feeling "down there", which was sexual arousal but didn't know it that young. Would have fantasies about tickling the feet of teachers, mothers of friends, female friends of my parents, etc, etc.

I could actually write a whole book on my experience and struggle with this growing up, but to keep things basic....all my growing up in the late 70's through the 80's, then into my early adulthood in the early to mid 90's I thought I was a one off freak of some sort, even though I came out of the tickle closet so to speak in 1996 thanks to a real awesome woman I was messing around with at that time).

It wasn't until the very late 90's/early 2000's though when the internet came about that I found that this fetish was an actual fetish that millions of others around the world had too (enter the discovery of the TMF and a few other sites), and that there were even videos to wack off to lol Only wish I knew all of this decades earlier, woulda made life a lot easier.

When I was 12 years old when a couple of kids tickled a girl at school. I was watching it and noticed that I enjoyed it :']

When I was twelve or thirteen but I had no idea it was a part of my sexual identity until about sixteen.

My story is kind of funny. When I was a kid, came the time when I liked to imagine female cartoon characters being tickled. I even imagined feet stocks and things like that. By that time I didn't know that was an actual fetish. A couple of years later (by 2010, approximately), I decided to look for videos on the internet and then I discovered there is a whole industry about tickling. My surprise was even bigger when I discovered that several things I liked to imagine actually existed. I felt like a prophet. However, I remember having a certain positive reaction towards a Scooby Doo episode (one of the really old ones) when Daphne was tickled on her foot. That was a long time before my tickle fetish wake up. Now that I'm older, I prefer real life, flesh and bone women being tickled. That's my story basically. Sorry if my english is not that good.

College, my dorm was the first to get a thing called a computer lab, where we all learned how to send an email. Then i just started looking things up, found a site called "roman-tickly speaking." It was awesome. Met a local woman who loved it, and it went from there.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back