• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What does "after-care" mean after a tickle session?

AlexaBlissFan_m

TMF Poster
So I have heard this mentioned a lot, that after an intense session, it is important the ticklee leaves on a high note thanks to good "after care". What exactly does that look like? Soothing calm voice, water, and cuddling? I just am lost as to how exactly, detailedly that looks. Thank you!

There’s no straight answer to this, since different lees require different methods/types of aftercare.

Basically, your body during a session pumps a bunch of internal chemicals in you that make you feel really good and on somewhat of a high. Aftercare helps with ensuring that “rush” of internal chemicals leaves your body in a more manageable, instead of all just leaving at once. If you don’t get aftercare, you could potentially “drop”, which basically means you could just get SUPER depressed/feel down out of nowhere for no particular reason because those chemicals all disappeared at once.

Most usually need some form of affection or communication, but I’ve met at least a few lees that prefer something like a bath, laying in silence, or eating a bar of their favorite candy. I myself provide anything within reason, which is usually cuddling/affection/soft praise 80% of the time.

A mark of a good ler is one that offers aftercare without being prompted in my opinion (EDIT: during the negotiation process; obviously a big no-no to introduce new things while someone’s in that headspace). Some may disagree, but I feel it shows that you care about your lee’s well-being beyond the session.

Last edited:
It varies by person. Some people need more unique things than others, some people don’t really need anything but it should always be discussed *before* a session, as should anything and don’t assume you know what someone might need. If they claim they don’t need anything, don’t push that either. I, personally, don’t really need anything besides some water and a few minutes to just decompress and I’ve had so many people insist I need x or y and it almost invalidates my play, if that makes sense? “If you don’t need aftercare then you didn’t play hard enough” type comments.
Water should always be available before,during, and after a session.
Common aftercare items include: cuddling, food/snack, words of affirmation, etc.
Also, lers appreciate aftercare, too. It might not be as “important” or often overlooked completely but I’ve had a lot of lers look at me like I had three heads when I asked if they needed/wanted anything after because they have never been asked before.

I would disagree with a “ler should offer aftercare without being prompted”. You don’t necessarily know what makes someone uncomfortable. For example, Most people love cuddling. I do not, except with certain people. If a ler automatically started cuddling with me, I would be slightly uncomfortable.

As a ler I always bring water to a session
The favourite candy bar of the Lee
Pringles!
I do like a nice cuddle too, if the Lee is comfortable with that of course
If not, they're usually appreciative of the chocolate!

I would disagree with a “ler should offer aftercare without being prompted”. You don’t necessarily know what makes someone uncomfortable. For example, Most people love cuddling. I do not, except with certain people. If a ler automatically started cuddling with me, I would be slightly uncomfortable.

Oh I agree. I was referring to during the negotiation process. Not randomly after the session ended.

Corrected my post to reflect this.

This is why it's important to actually have a connection with someone before tickle play. Ideally this is the time that you express your gratitude for being able to share this experience with them. Maybe it's time to cuddle, or get something to eat, or take a shower together.

Aftercare, particularly if it's going to be an intense session, is something that should be planned or discussed before the session even starts. It's very common in the bdsm scene, to help with what is called 'sub drop'. This is a common occurrence after the release of a lot of endorphins. The sub or Lee experiences a sudden low, after a massive high. There can be tears, mild depression, feeling very weak, and a multitude of symptoms. Most Lee's or Subs, if it is not their first time, will have experienced something like it before, and will have some idea of what is good after the session.
I believe that it is as important to discuss this, as it is to discuss the session itself.

So I don’t do intense tickling in my content or even when I was sessioning. However, I make it a practice to only touch the talent when we are clearly shooting. Once the scene is over, I move outside their personal space.

Outside of providing food and non-alcoholic drink, I think it could be problematic if I did anything more than than that. Words of affirmation are fine of course, depending on what those words were.

I generally let the talent make the first move as far as contact goes (be it handshake or hug).

There I go, rambling again.

I think women want that after tickle attention to feel like they just arent a slab of tickle meat for our pleasure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back