• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One shoe/sock off

Ankhlet

TMF Novice
I was looking at a drawing by Siberia Fetish of a lee with one shoe off and one on. It’s fabulous! I don’t watch a lot of videos or anything, but I haven’t seen it done a lot. My question is, do you all find that when a sub has only one shoe off that they are more sensitive on that foot?
For me, like after going on a long walk or hike or being in shoes or boots all day, if only one shoe and sock are taken off, that foot is super sensitive and being tickled on it while the other is still covered drives me wild! I’m also more sensitive when I’ve worn sneakers or boots, instead of sandals or pumps, etc. because my feet have been totally covered I guess.
And, after being tickled like that, the other shoe still has to come off, lol. And that foot is very sensitive, too. So, it’s sort of double the fun, lol. Just curious what you all think! 😊

Yeah, I don't know what it is but seeing a women's bare foot being tickled while their other shoe/sock is still on is really hot to me. Wish more tickle producers would go for that scenario instead immediately going after both bare feet.

Yeah, I don't know what it is but seeing a women's bare foot being tickled while their other shoe/sock is still on is really hot to me. Wish more tickle producers would go for that scenario instead immediately going after both bare feet.

I 2nd this

Whats the drawing look like

I never really thought about it much but I think it’s cute, sexy and fun. Going to have to try this later.

Hey Rachel. Can you come here please…? &#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56843;

It's funny that you mention this - I can really relate. I don't know if it actually enchances ticklishness, but for me it is a big turn on as a visual, probably because it creates a contrast between the covered foot and the bare one.

Seing a girl barefoot can happen in many scenarios, but seing a girl with shoe and sock on one foot only actually means something happened, someone removed it or something, so it leaves room for imagination. I actually remember I wrote a story about this many years ago:

It was about two sisters that got into a tickling fight in their bedroom and each removed one shoe and sock off the other one. At that time, a burglar entered the house who was only planning to restrain them and rob the place, but after noticing the unusual situation - the girls wearing one shoe each, he started asking what is going on and then.. had the idea to tie them up and tickle torture their feet hahaha. Thank you for reminding me of this...!!!

Lol, that’s a fun story! It may just be how sensitive my feet are after having been in shoes or boots all day, but taking them off one at a time def prolongs the ummm… fun! &#55358;&#56611;

I like 1 sock better much better than 1 shoe. Socks are a tease. You can still make out the silhouette of the toes (or fit the toes like gloves). Shoes tend to completely block that out, and you can’t tickle the sole when it’s covered by a shoe. (I do find myself fantasizing about removing certain shoes from a woman’s foot.) Socks can also be more visually striking than a barefoot. You can also rip them. There’s a lot of expression to be had with socks. I still generally prefer bare feet, so 1 sock kinda gives me the best of both worlds.

Ive always loved this. Plus the anticipation of having another shoe and sock to take off is exciting too. And who doesn’t love to hear “please not my other sock”

I like it and use it mainly like others have said it keeps the other foot warm and tender until you’re ready for it.

The thing I love about that is after I've ticked the bare foot for a while and go to take off the other one, they usually freak out and beg me not to tickle the other one! Naturally I do tickle the freshly bared foot and they go nuts! Of course they have to be tied down to do this. But is it ever fun! (for me anyway! :p)

The thing I love about that is after I've ticked the bare foot for a while and go to take off the other one, they usually freak out and beg me not to tickle the other one! Naturally I do tickle the freshly bared foot and they go nuts! Of course they have to be tied down to do this. But is it ever fun! (for me anyway! :p)

Exactly! And it’s fun for Lees, too… or for this one anyway. &#55357;&#56842;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back