Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

10/2/2022

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

One shoe/sock off

I was looking at a drawing by Siberia Fetish of a lee with one shoe off and one on. Itís fabulous! I donít watch a lot of videos or anything, but I havenít seen it done a lot. My question is, do you all find that when a sub has only one shoe off that they are more sensitive on that foot?
    For me, like after going on a long walk or hike or being in shoes or boots all day, if only one shoe and sock are taken off, that foot is super sensitive and being tickled on it while the other is still covered drives me wild! Iím also more sensitive when Iíve worn sneakers or boots, instead of sandals or pumps, etc. because my feet have been totally covered I guess.
    And, after being tickled like that, the other shoe still has to come off, lol. And that foot is very sensitive, too. So, itís sort of double the fun, lol. Just curious what you all think! 😊

Yeah, I don't know what it is but seeing a women's bare foot being tickled while their other shoe/sock is still on is really hot to me. Wish more tickle producers would go for that scenario instead immediately going after both bare feet.

TMF member alexpwm has made a ton of clips with one foot only tickling. Personally never understood this particular sub-fetish, but obviously there are plenty who do.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63...interrogations

Quote Originally Posted by dashboard View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what it is but seeing a women's bare foot being tickled while their other shoe/sock is still on is really hot to me. Wish more tickle producers would go for that scenario instead immediately going after both bare feet.
    I 2nd this

Whats the drawing look like

https://www.ticklingforum.com/attach...5&d=1658782271

This is one of them. They are both in the tickling drawings forum. ��

I never really thought about it much but I think it’s cute, sexy and fun. Going to have to try this later.

Hey Rachel. Can you come here please…? ����
    Ebooks Available On-Line Under My Pen Name FFT 32

It's funny that you mention this - I can really relate. I don't know if it actually enchances ticklishness, but for me it is a big turn on as a visual, probably because it creates a contrast between the covered foot and the bare one.

Seing a girl barefoot can happen in many scenarios, but seing a girl with shoe and sock on one foot only actually means something happened, someone removed it or something, so it leaves room for imagination. I actually remember I wrote a story about this many years ago:

It was about two sisters that got into a tickling fight in their bedroom and each removed one shoe and sock off the other one. At that time, a burglar entered the house who was only planning to restrain them and rob the place, but after noticing the unusual situation - the girls wearing one shoe each, he started asking what is going on and then.. had the idea to tie them up and tickle torture their feet hahaha. Thank you for reminding me of this...!!!

Blog Entries

Lol, that’s a fun story! It may just be how sensitive my feet are after having been in shoes or boots all day, but taking them off one at a time def prolongs the ummm… fun! ��