• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wanted other peoples thoughts

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
If you found out a girl was ticklish and occasionally grab her sides but not really that much at all and not all day either.

Would you take throwing in to conversations, "no if I do that you will tickle me" more than once as, I want you to tickle me more?
I also don't really mention the tickle word in our conversations either, she keeps mentioning it however...

If you found out a girl was ticklish and occasionally grab her sides but not really that much at all and not all day either.

Would you take throwing in to conversations, "no if I do that you will tickle me" more than once as, I want you to tickle me more?
I also don't really mention the tickle word in our conversations either, she keeps mentioning it however...

That seems like a negative connotation to me, honestly. If she said something like that and then did the thing that in her mind would get her tickled anyway (as happened a lot to me with a friend when I was a teen), then that's different but if she's treating it like it's a punishment and there are no signs that it's cheeky flirting or something, then I would read that as a hard stop. Just my two cents.

If I was in that situation and I wasn't into tickling, i'd definitely be thinking that the girl was flirting or at least having banter with me.

I'd probably be tempted to tickle her again to see how she would react after she said that to you to judge her reaction since on the flip side she actually might really hate being tickled and genuinely be afraid of being tickled by you.

Without knowing more about her or being able to see how she is around you It's hard to say really. But from the little you've said in your post but I'd be leaning towards her being into you and possibly wanting to goad you into tickling her.

She is definately in to me..
I don't recall her ever telling me to stop tickling her even when I do.

Since she brings up tickling ..... say Oh you mean like this ????? and tickle her .... make a tickle bet ....... ask her .... do I tickle you too much ?? do you hate being tickled ?? Do you like being tickled a little bit ??

She is definately in to me..
I don't recall her ever telling me to stop tickling her even when I do.

In that case it sounds like she is flirting with you, and wants you to tickle her, probably because she enjoys the hands on close up contact that comes with tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back