• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles / Russian Female + American guy seek F lee/switch for *Tickle Torture*

We are not a couple, but two friends (F25, M35) who are both into bondage play - specifically orgasm denial / teasing mixed with tickle torture. She's from Russia while he's from NJ. Both very attractive and very fun, both in and out of the bedroom. She has a sexy but stern Russian accent and is very much into sadistic tickling without mercy.

She wants to find another female to tie down on the bed and tickle and torment and then possibly have the roles reversed. So ideally a lee/switch preferred.

Located in Hollywood and can host in a beautiful high-rise corner unit overlooking the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory, and DTLA. Really great spot.

Please respond ASAP as we are looking to do this before the end of August when he's moving back to the east coast. So time is a bit of the essence unfortunately.

Or email us at the following for faster reply:

[email protected]

We are real, and this would be her first time doing this with another woman but he has a lot of previous experience over the past 7+ years.

Your pics get ours instantly. And happy to text/meet first and then go from there.

Look forward to hearing from you lovely tickle ladies in SoCal!

Very cool. My lady friend and I might be interested in linking up with you both.

Will email you separately but making sure you see this here as well!

Sounds like exactly what we are looking for :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back