• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well-cared for soles up for grabs - anyone welcome!

Paradiso

Hiya, folks! Just what it says on the tin. :)

I'm curious to know if there are folks out there who might want to play with the below. :3 All are welcome - boys, girls, couples, gay/straight/curious, age is just a number, etc.

- However -

There's a certain context/mindset that's really ideal for me.

I'm not so much into the super sadistic oil and hairbrush breathless hysteria struggling to breathe torture power and dominance vibe. I'd muuuuuuch prefer the more hedonistic/sensual/foot fetishy mindset. A ler/lers driven to tickleworship, to use every manner of feathers/makeup & paintbrushes/basting brushes/similar to drive me deeper into drunken hysteria for hours. Feel free to be openly aroused, because I most certainly will be. 🫠

As for location - I'm based in the Pacific Northwest of the US, but I travel frequently and am more than happy to entertain checking off other cities from my list of places to see.

If interested, shoot me a PM! I'm happy to switch to Discord or text whenever!

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 8.18.57 PM.png

Hiya, folks! Just what it says on the tin. :)

I'm curious to know if there are folks out there who might want to play with the below. :3 All are welcome - boys, girls, couples, gay/straight/curious, age is just a number, etc.

- However -

There's a certain context/mindset that's really ideal for me.

I'm not so much into the super sadistic oil and hairbrush breathless hysteria struggling to breathe torture power and dominance vibe. I'd muuuuuuch prefer the more hedonistic/sensual/foot fetishy mindset. A ler/lers driven to tickleworship, to use every manner of feathers/makeup & paintbrushes/basting brushes/similar to drive me deeper into drunken hysteria for hours. Feel free to be openly aroused, because I most certainly will be. 🫠

As for location - I'm based in the Pacific Northwest of the US, but I travel frequently and am more than happy to entertain checking off other cities from my list of places to see.

If interested, shoot me a PM! I'm happy to switch to Discord or text whenever!

View attachment 710068
Hi M lee leaning switch into more sensual tickling/foot play. Don’t know if I’ve ever talked to you before but if you’d like to chat DM me

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back